The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Post your latest work Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 17th August 2008
Lives for gear

This is something I started a few days ago. Not really sure where Im going to go with it but Im sure I will figure something out sooner or later.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/...ol%20Shade.mp3
Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

Heres what I have today.

Regards.

It's an older style of electronica.
Attached Files

Jimi.mp3 (4.46 MB, 64 views)

Old 18th August 2008
Gear Addict

Circus of Mind

I have about 10 track on my website:

Circus of Mind (click on the "Sounds" button)

I also have 4 on myspace:

MySpace.com - Circus of Mind - SAN RAFAEL, CA - Psychedelic / Down-tempo / Breakbeat - www.myspace.com/circus0fmind

Old 18th August 2008
Gear Addict

I really liked that piece done for the installation. That's the kind of work I'd like to pick up, so it was nice to hear a well-done electronic piece strictly for that purpose.

All I have for most recent stuff are a few MG-1 demos:

SoundClick artist: Schedule I

This one continues to "burn up" the charts at Soundclick if you can believe that:

» today's position: # 22 in Alternative
» today's position in sub-genre: # 2 in Shoegaze

And the other MG-1 demo:

SoundClick artist: Schedule I
Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatius View Post
great textures and tones. really fills up the space. I like darker ambient styles like this and the max/msp factor adds some nice weirdness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
Thumbs up dude !! thumbsup killer atmosphere.
thanks for the kind words, guys! i am off to check out your tracks
Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keybdwizrd View Post
I'd be surprised if anyone else around here was doing anything like this at all, but what the hell....

Heartland Revisited on Vimeo
You really are a keyboard wizard! nice playing....I would love to hear you play something in a minor harmonic key....that would be fun to watch!
Old 18th August 2008
Here for the gear

dont have anything on me but you can check a WIP track on my myspace. it the track 'why not start over' ...

MySpace.com - AndrewE - London, UK - Disco House / Club / Italian pop - www.myspace.com/andrewemusic
Old 18th August 2008
www.stardustmedia.com/sounds/download4friends/Freakboutique-Eiskalt-Pazkal'sDeftBonzRemix-Demo.mp3

... just finished last week, still warm and fresh heh

This remix is kinda minimalistic and will be released soon. It pretty rocked the floor this weekend at Kaufleuten in Zurich. When listeners start to scream during the tracks, that's the feedbacks I like most
Old 18th August 2008
Gear Addict

My latest (serious, more or less, that is) work is here:
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Products : Kore Line : KORE SOUNDPACKS : MASSIVE EXPANSION VOL.1

Tracks 1,3,5 in the Flash Player

and here:

Minimoog® Voyager®

Less serious, my sound "demos" of particular synths like here:

http://www.trippler.net/files/blo/blovessel

Waldorf Blofeld and vocals from remix.nin.com
Old 18th August 2008
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfac View Post
Nice, but I felt the mix a little ear-piercing. Sounds similar to the cheesy (in a good sense) stuff I make sometimes.
Thanks! Yeah, I hadn't really costructed any bass component and the ditty just got away from me.

The OP was asking for recent stuff, not my best stuff. heh
Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

Just bumped into this thread... Here something that I never finished but somehow emailed myself to work and it's on my work computer... It's not even properly mixed down and not mastered at all... But I can post it now which is great!

Cheers,
Peter
Attached Files

LunarRanger96kbps.mp3 (4.84 MB, 108 views)

Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

we've got some talented folks here !!!
Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyelagin View Post
Just bumped into this thread... Here something that I never finished but somehow emailed myself to work and it's on my work computer... It's not even properly mixed down and not mastered at all... But I can post it now which is great!

Cheers,
Peter
reminds me of Zenon Label (Aus) style tracks, great work there pal ! thumbsup
Old 18th August 2008
Lives for gear

Thanks everyone! I'll post couple more once I'll get home....

Old 18th August 2008
Gear Maniac
MySpace.com - alchemy - Toronto, CA - Progressive / Psychedelic / House - www.myspace.com/alchey

I know its myspace, and the quality isn't the best, but check out the first song "Been so Long remix" out on beatport now! Its a tech house remix I did for audiolabmusic.com, but its got a pop-ish feel to it.

or if you want you can hear all the mixes and the original on beatport

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...o_long_remixes

and... heres my bands myspace, for that non-electronic stuff.

MySpace.com - Left of Zero - Toronto, CA - Experimental / Rock / Lounge - www.myspace.com/leftofzeromusic

good stuff on here! circus of the mind has a cool website, a choons to boot!

also diggin cosmos psy-trance... man I love the psy!

D
Old 18th August 2008
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchey View Post

good stuff on here! circus of the mind has a cool website, a choons to boot!

D
I appreciate that alchey. Thanks.

Old 19th August 2008
A breakdown from my latest remix. Matrix 1000, Voyager, Virus TI, Nord2, Triton, ASR-10r for drums.

Rmx clip_3.0.mp3
Old 19th August 2008
Gear Maniac

One from me:

http://www.dubreak.net/mp3/Suite303a.mp3

Kinda acid something or other. Moog Voyager bass, D16 Phoscyon, Waldorf Blofeld on pad duties and kontakt loaded with some roland drums samples.

thumbsup
Old 19th August 2008
I mostly do electro and techno but this is a short downtempo track I made a few months ago, it was for submission to a cd thats going to be given out at a big music festival here. Had to have it in under 4 minutes, its just the rough mix, vocals are scratch versions, no bus processing etc.

Wander Too Far

Last edited by msl; 19th August 2008 at 03:03 AM.. Reason: ha ha, part of my artist name (and so all my mp3's) is blocked from GS!!! I had to rename the mp3, too funny...
Old 19th August 2008
Gear Maniac

http://www.redmoonmedia.com/download...er_too_far.mp3

Your other link is broken.

Very nice btw, I like the melodies and polished sound.
I might drop out the vocals a bit earlier though, 2:30 or so...
maybe keep it instrumental from there. Up to you though.
Old 19th August 2008
cheers dubreak, i fixed the link.
Old 19th August 2008
thanks DC much appreciated!
Old 19th August 2008
Not the most recent, but worth noting when considering one's overall body of work.

Our biggest claim to fame was having the world's richest guitar player.

MW
Old 19th August 2008
Here's something I did at a modular synthesis meeting this May, using the following stuff: MFB 501, Boss SYB-3, Pooja Divine Voice mantra box, Taiwanese Buddha machine, Raagini Pro tambura machine, Alesis Ineko.

Sub-MTV quality...

YouTube - Happy Knobbing 2008 Teil 10

Cheers,
Bert
Old 27th August 2008
not exactly most recent as i did it back in april; first theme for the upcoming contemporary dance play i'm scoring. it'll premiere in may '09 and involve movement sensors goin to max n midi for playback.

this would be ambient/illbient something for the intro scene (probably will be edited a bit for the final):

HumanError2

themes from documentary series "professions - up close n personal" running on HTV. i've scored 3 episodes this winter/spring, 6 more to go in fall:

Timetrek
Liquid Steel
Professions - Jingle
Sculptor

Old 27th August 2008
Me <3 ambienceeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterchord View Post
themes from documentary series "professions - up close n personal" running on HTV. i've scored 3 episodes this winter/spring, 6 more to go in fall:
Veryyy awesome! Reminds me of some of the ambient stuff I did for a horror movie a few months ago. Its so much fun and free making this kind of music!!

Without getting too carried away and turning this into a gear thread, what are we listening to?

MY TURN! lol. I've been busy over the last month, trying new things. I've posted some new tunes on a myspace for fun. I'd love to hear what fellow musicians think:

MySpace.com - Audible Obsession - Ottawa, CA - Rock / Industrial / Experimental - www.myspace.com/audibleobsession

This is mostly as a side project and a nice change from the more "Top 40" Rock band I'm in right now. Freedom is nice! I'd love to pursue this sound though, maybe continue with this project, start recruiting for members when things get quiet with my band. Let me know what y'all think! Peace!

A.o.
Old 27th August 2008
Here for the gear

Clusterchord, your music sounds great -- excellent atmosphere and production value. I'm impressed!
Old 27th August 2008
Gear Nut

Our new album will be a studio version of our live set that I've been working on for a while now. Synth parts are all Nord Modular, sequenced within the Nord. Drums are mostly Roland x0x plus a few other bits. Lots of various analogue and plugin effects on top.

We're into Orbital, Plaid, Ulrich Schnauss, that sort of thing. The set was originally written to be beatless, but we stuck some beats on the recorded versions.

Also have some remixes and live stuff up there.

MySpace.com - Submodern - SAN FRANCISCO - Electronica / Electro / IDM - www.myspace.com/submodern
Old 27th August 2008
Gear Maniac

Wow there's great stuff on here! There needs to be a Gearslutz Comp. CD or iTunes Compilation Playlist or something. That'd be really cool.

Well here's my latest

The Doomsday Machine
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search