The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Akai S1000 issue
Old 7th February 2008
Lives for gear

Akai S1000 issue

Hey guys! I am in the middle of a sound editing sesh with my S1000 and have run into a problem. I am sampling into it no probs, however when I try and set up my samples in a keygroup, all I am getting is the sine sound. Edit Program should allow me to select what sample I want to use, but it doesnt and its starting to irk me! The manual is simply saying it should be able to do this, and its not. Any long time S1000 owners want to help me out??

Thanks in advance!

Alex
Old 7th February 2008
Gear Addict

It's a while since I used an S1000, but are you in the edit page where (IIRC) it shows 4 layers, the top one will show 'sine - range - 0-127', and when you have the cursor in the 'sine' field and turn the wheel it should let you select a different sample. Is that not happening?

This is from the dark depths of my memory so it could be a bit hazy (or just wrong).
Old 29th January 2009
Lives for gear

Wow this is from last year!

I never did figure the problem out. What a nightmare. I still have the S1000 if anyone wants to PM me and help me out that would be great. Im a bit of a dork when it comes to this stuff, so a step by step thing to get my samples into a keygroup, and mapped out would be fantastical.

Thanks guys!

alexP

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search