The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Open offer to anyone Recorders, Players & Tape Machines
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Open offer to anyone

If software synths have came so far, and are superior to hardware in workflow, sound, reliability, flexibility, etc... then I have an offer for anyone that actually feels they are better.

I will buy anyone any softsynth replacement, in exchange for your valueless, unreliable, energy consuming, space taking, poor sounding, actual hardware version of it.

So just trade me your Moog Modular (which is an obvious POS) and I'll buy you Arturia's Moog Modular software. Now you can run it polyphonically! We all know that playing in mono is so 1973. Hell, i might even throw in a free computer if it's a Moog Modular.

Any takers?
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Yeah me too. I have an actual legit copy of Moog Modular V by Arturia.

None of that hacked BS. The REAL DEAL.

THE SOUND IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE ANALOGUE EMULATION!!!!!!

ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA REALISTIC!!!!!!!!

ULTIMATE.......

SUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE!!!!!!

Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbon View Post
If software synths have came so far, and are superior to hardware in workflow, sound, reliability, flexibility, etc... then I have an offer for anyone that actually feels they are better.

I will buy anyone any softsynth replacement, in exchange for your valueless, unreliable, energy consuming, space taking, poor sounding, actual hardware version of it.

So just trade me your Moog Modular (which is an obvious POS) and I'll buy you Arturia's Moog Modular software. Now you can run it polyphonically! We all know that playing in mono is so 1973. Hell, i might even throw in a free computer if it's a Moog Modular.

Any takers?
What's your offer for my Casio Sampletone sk1

Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplay View Post
What's your offer for my Casio Sampletone sk1

Man, no one has yet to emulate the TableBeast mods on it
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Addict

too late dude...

are you serious?
too funny or too late dude...

ive sold my arp 2600, arp oddysey, oberheim matrix-1000, roland juno-60 + md-8 roland dcb to midi box, roland r70 , roland tb-303 + all kenton upgrades + all dinsync boxes and arpegio boxes from canada, all midiman merge 2x2 and thru1x4 boxes, allmost all proel midi cables, almost all wallwarts universal ac-dc adaptors, ac cord extensions, yamaha ry-30 + house & rap , dance & soul sound cards, mackie cr1604 lots of 1/4" TS cables, alesis hr-16:B, alesis mmt-8 black midi sequencer, e-mu sp1200, lexicon pcm42, roland sds3000, yamaha spx90, 990, lexicon lxp15, linndrum lm-2 + additional chips, Yamaha DX7/TX7, yamaha promix01, tascam 32 tape machine, mci jh-416:B console with all service bulletins i had, neutrik and nady 1/4" TRS patchbays, long insert cables, lots of 1/4" patch bay cables, rocktron 360 and rsp technologies 360 compressors with HUSH noise reductions, comodore c64/c128, voltage regulators, jbl m553 crossover, aphex aural exiter 104 c2 with big bottom, dbx 120xp, tc electronic finalizer plus v2, whirlwind imp2, 2x presonus bluetube, two urei 537 , one urei 535, two neumann u47fet and lots others i cannot even remember at this time

if you still wanna go the "hardway", and have money to burn
be prepared for lots of repairs , hours of setup, no memory in most, lots and lots of cables & ac adaptors arround in the floor, beware where you step, some cable could make the 303 trip & fall, sync lost problems, buttons not working, 303 paint falling, broken knos/sliders/chip legs, disket drives, discs, memory loss in some, acid battery leaks that could melt your machine,

i remember i had an amazing drum song in my linndrum lm-2 and it went crazy and erased my song dfegadstike
i should have read the first page in the manual that says something like "remember to make memory backups, memory could fail" or something like that W.T.F.
there are small diferences, but only few can tell
the only big diferece i remember is than in my real ex- tb-303 when pressing the up&down buttons, sounded like a chord, sadly free rebirth 338 up+down buttons only null
and programming a real tb-303 was an art only few could master,nothing like rebirth or audiorealism abl v2

too much green ca.na.bis dudedrink milk
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices every weekend thers something always
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Nope, I'm serious. If you have another 2600 to ditch, i'll trade you a software copy (new in box, full license) for it. It's obvious that the software is superior, so it should be a good deal for you..

And i'm soooo not worried about something happening to my 303 (x0xb0x). Should a transistor go bad, i have a soldering iron, schematic and scope here ready to fix it
Old 6th September 2007
Lets not make this thread bigger than what it already is.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/elect...thesizers.html
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbon View Post
Nope, I'm serious. If you have another 2600 to ditch, i'll trade you a software copy (new in box, full license) for it. It's obvious that the software is superior, so it should be a good deal for you..

And i'm soooo not worried about something happening to my 303 (x0xb0x). Should a transistor go bad, i have a soldering iron, schematic and scope here ready to fix it
ok, but... i like more the sound of wayoutware timewarp2600 than the sound of arturia.com arp2600, even the arturia has the incredible hard to find sequencer,
the timewARP2600 sounds similar to my ex-arp2600
and dont forget to add a novation remote 61 sl !
you pay all shippings insured!
sadly the plugin cannot recreate the spring reverb thunder sound that appeared every time i spanked my ex- arp2600
sometimes i dream writing to wayoutware to add that, jajajajaj
why do i spank my arp2600 ? jajaja becouse of the thunder!

i remember the first day when i had it, didnt sleep at all, and about 5am the powersupply melted, and i could sleep jajajaja
jajajajajajaja

sadly some things cannot be made in plugins, i plugged the osc to the lag input, and worked like a LPF and made a incredible bass line, im unable to re-make with plugins
wanna hear ? i called it "L" how original is that jajajaja
its in .mpc
Musepack musepack.net free codec/decoder

i remeber that signal chain was something like::
arp2600--ensoniq dp4--tascam 3500 console -- fostex r8 -- soundblaster awe64 gold or similar --- t-racks plugin the stand alone
was trying to re-create the blade runner vangelis soundtrack,
i guess i dindt succed, crap!
Attached Files
File Type: zip bassl.zip (267.5 KB, 30 views) File Type: zip arp2600.zip (2.09 MB, 66 views)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search