The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
2020 Black Friday Deals
Old 18th November 2020
Lives for gear

2020 Black Friday Deals

Can we aggregate any deals we find here for the benefit of all of us? I'll start...

Akai

Izotope
Old 18th November 2020
Lives for gear
https://www.arturia.com/black-friday-20

Last edited by felis; 19th November 2020 at 04:06 AM..
Old 18th November 2020
Lives for gear

12 days of UAD at uaudio.com

Native Instruments Cyber Sales has also started, most of their products are -50% off
Old 19th November 2020
Gear Nut

Audio Imperia

For anyone interested in dipping their toe into orchestral library stuff, I can recommend the Nucleus Lite package. You get amazing quality for 79 USD. And it's designed for Kontakt Player, which is free.

Guy's take on it:

Old 19th November 2020 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by felis View Post
https://www.arturia.com/black-friday-20

Site is slow - they're getting hammered.
And for good reason. Even at regular prices their bundles are a very good deal for what you get. Individually the synths of the V Collection are worth easily $150 each and you get 24 of em for just $250. I paid $300 on sale awhile back and $350 for the FX Collection + mod fx and I'm not even mad. That Biphase is by far the best phaser I've heard in the computer. Also i just shot out the Arturia JUP-8V against the Roland ACB Jupiter 8 Cloud plugin and it surprisingly held it's own! I think the Roland sounded a little more vintagey in it's movement from note to note but the Arturia was still good.

There's a sale offer in my Arturia account for Pigments for just $50 and I'm thinking about grabbing it. I did just buy Synthmaster for a $39 deal and it's better than I expected. So what do you think about Pigments? Worth $50 if I have Synthmaster? They seem a little similiar.

BTW here's the deal link for Synthmaster 2.9. I really like it so far. Very different seeming from all the vintage emulation stuff I have. Really seems amazing for $39

https://www.pluginboutique.com/produ...-Modular-Synth
Old 20th November 2020
Lives for gear
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/

50% off tons of stuff
Old 20th November 2020
Gear Addict

looking for a 50% coupon on a UAD Apollo 8......anyone? ......anyone
Old 20th November 2020
Here for the gear
Good price on Modal Skulpt at Gear4Music:
https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards...nthesiser/2T0O
Old 20th November 2020
I wish I could get RX Standard for about $99 with loyalty offer. I would like to have it, but can't justify at the regular price. Instead, I have loyalty offer for Music Production Suite 4 at $299 which includes RX and is a good deal. Problem is that I already own the Ozone, Neutron, Nectar and StutterEdit plugins. Kind of stupid that they put that in my loyalty offers.
Old 20th November 2020
Gear Addict

Do many places offer site wide 10-20% discounts during this BF period? Or are the deals just for software and selected hardware they cant shift?
Old 20th November 2020
Lives for gear
i have never been one for the new year sales or black fridays where people loose their minds instore. carefull shopping throughout the year can net you some real bargains so by the time a black friday comes where people loose their sanity for the sake of a few quid you can sit back and relax already being quids in.
Old 20th November 2020
Here for the gear

This is the best thread to check out for BF deals. It gets updated each day:

https://vi-control.net/community/thr...-sales.100595/
Old 20th November 2020
Deleted 39941f3
I don't see many pedals or hardware.
I am looking for a good delay, I am tempted by Boss dd200 and wish on some discount to get around 150€.
Old 20th November 2020 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpcMc View Post
I am looking for a good delay, I am tempted by Boss dd200 and wish on some discount to get around 150€.
The Sound Parcel is 15% off (pedals). Picked up a BIM. Don't know if they ship to Europe.

https://thesoundparcel.co
Deleted 39941f3
Quote:
Originally Posted by donato View Post
The Sound Parcel is 15% off (pedals). Picked up a BIM. Don't know if they ship to Europe.

https://thesoundparcel.co
There are always problems with shipping to Europe from abroad.
Thomann would be a good solution but I don't see them making black friday discounts, at least not with the stuff I am looking for.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass_in_gear View Post
Do many places offer site wide 10-20% discounts during this BF period? Or are the deals just for software and selected hardware they cant shift?
Perfect Circuit sent me a BF 10% off of all non-sale items. Plenty of hardware to choose from.

Here's the code for any who need it:

CIRCUIT10

Was hoping for a bigger discount, but who knows. Maybe they will do a Cyber Monday code as well.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpcMc View Post
If the DD-200 has the same algorithms and converters as the DD-500, that's a very, very good delay fx unit

I got Zen Delay and Boss DD-500; I reckon these two will cover 99% of my delay needs ever.
Deleted 39941f3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2c View Post
If the DD-200 has the same algorithms and converters as the DD-500, that's a very, very good delay fx unit

I got Zen Delay and Boss DD-500; I reckon these two will cover 99% of my delay needs ever.
Yeah dd200 has exactly the same algorithms of dd500 but in a more compact box.
I had dd500 but I had to sold it because of the size.
So now I am 100% into a dd200.
I see that price is lowering, you can find it new for 200€.
I think if I don't find a good bargain at around 150€ in a month, I get it new.
It's a superb delay box with all types of delay you need.
Old 20th November 2020
Lives for gear

Seems you can grab VirtualCZ and get Drumazon(or other choice) free for less than a tenner UK at Plugin Boutique right now. That's a virtual CZ synth and virtual TR-909 clone for those not aware. Just a Heads up...
Old 21st November 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcaulfield View Post
Good price on Modal Skulpt at Gear4Music:
https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards...nthesiser/2T0O
It's a pretty cool little synth. The layout of the UI is a bit wonky, but it gets better as you get used to it and it sounds very good.
Old 21st November 2020 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcgood View Post
Perfect Circuit sent me a BF 10% off of all non-sale items
They've added it as a website banner now:
"Black Friday is Coming! Save 10% on Select Non-Sale Items Now With Code CIRCUIT10"
Old 21st November 2020
Thomann has good deals on some Berhinger synths . Pro 1 ( 275 € ) . Wasp ( 245 € ) . Poly D ( 569 € ) . Cat ( 259 € ) . MS 1 red ( 269 € ) . TD 3 red ( 98 € ) .

PEACE

MORDICUS
Old 24th November 2020
Gear Nut
I haven't seen any epic deals on hardware synths yet, not that I need one, but they're always fun.
Old 24th November 2020
Lives for gear

I got a Reverb email for up to 60% off: Black Friday

You guys may want to look around there.
Old 24th November 2020
Lives for gear

From Isotonik:

Quote:
It's that time of year again, it's our annual sale at Isotonik Studios...

This years coupon code is "FRIDAY" just enter that in the voucher code section at the checkout and have it deduct 25% off the price of anything in your basket!

It only happens once a year so make the most of it, the coupon code will expire at midnight UK time on Sunday 30/11.

Stay Healthy, Stay Strong!

- Bless, Peace, Love - The Isotonik Collective
Old 24th November 2020
Lives for gear

Behringer td-3 red and black at Thomann for 89 and 98 euro.. but the page is overloaded..

https://www.thomann.de/de/behringer_td_3_rd.htm
Old 24th November 2020
Lives for gear

If you're in Finland, verkkokauppa.com is selling Behringer Wasp Deluxe for 199€ right now (until stocks last):

https://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/prod...yntetisaattori

(Site is in Finnish)
Old 24th November 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmixer View Post
Seems you can grab VirtualCZ and get Drumazon(or other choice) free for less than a tenner UK at Plugin Boutique right now. That's a virtual CZ synth and virtual TR-909 clone for those not aware. Just a Heads up...
Huge thanks. This was one of the best deals I have seen so far! Close to $200 worth of plugs for under $20 with Drumazon.
Old 25th November 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmixer View Post
VirtualCZ is an amazing little thing - so good when it comes to those round basses like you can hear on so many industrial/ebm records of the yore.
Old 25th November 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear
Just got email confirmation from Sound Quest that MIDI QUEST will be on Black Friday sale for the first time ever.

For 24 hours from midnight to midnight Pacific standard time, MQ 12 Pro will be $299 (ex VAT, sadly).

Hopefully it's 25% off across the board, not just for the most expensive version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM0 View Post
I wish I could get RX Standard for about $99 with loyalty offer. I would like to have it, but can't justify at the regular price. Instead, I have loyalty offer for Music Production Suite 4 at $299 which includes RX and is a good deal. Problem is that I already own the Ozone, Neutron, Nectar and StutterEdit plugins. Kind of stupid that they put that in my loyalty offers.
shoot them an email about it. They were nice to me in a similar situation and gave me a personal offer, maybe they will be nice to you as well :-) RX is incredible btw, use it every day (Standard version).
Closed