The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Making and releasing music without a social media presence
Old 3 weeks ago
Making and releasing music without a social media presence

I'm going to preface this post with - It will probably go in the moan zone, I'm probably contradicting myself in places, I'm not intentionally virtue signalling but the fact I'm posting means I probably am, some will find this boring, some will relate, some will think what are you smoking.My grammar sucks at the end of the day so it is what it is sorry.

So for probably about 10 years now i've written and released music, I'm not big, I make hardly any money from it, I don't do it to be cool I do it as i love making music. I've released on some decent labels and if I'm honest with myself, without work and kids and my own lack self drive/confidence I could have probably got further than I am now (not really sure what further is as just writing music and a few people digging what i do is what I'm about and in that sense) but I'm in a good place.

Over the years something that I've really noticed is that if you want to go far you need a social media presence. If you want to go really far that social media presence is a key CV element (my mate who is in music management talks a lot to me about this). I get that, I understand it right or wrong. However the last couple of years i see social media for what it really is -
It started with good intentions
It gave people a voice and a place to promote their arts or skills what ever that may be

Now though i see it very clearly for what it is, its surpassed good intentions and its a political weapon, its a cleverly crafted way of addicting people, selling things. I also see that the industry now is tied down good an proper. You want Fame and fortune (ill say 100% i do not although parts of me crave writing music all day living in a house by a surf beach, I'm human but learning not to crave what i dont have as i get older) you have to be big on twitter, youtube, facebook,insta. It's like 4 portals to the next level that are heavily guarded and filter what those entities want and thats to rob you blind by letting you in.

I don't look at it in , ooohhh its a conspiracy, I just see it for what it realistically is and i do understand it and why it is what it is.
I've now decided that in my life I personally don't need social media, I don't agree with it, I think many many of the current issues in life stem from peoples ability to spread hatred on it. I see it as battle ground for the left and right played in an incredibly clever way (I also believe this left or right thing is a no win and half the issue is you are unable to say " you know i agree with this value and its possibly a left view but also agree with this and its a right view" -big no no it seems.

Anyway to move away from politics as fast as i can this isn't about that but wanted to explain my thoughts

I'm now going to delete all my social media accounts but I still want to do music and I still want to get people to hear it but i don't want that to be by a method I don't personally agree with. I also don't want that to be under someone else's agenda. I literally want to say hey heres my music, love it or hate it i don't mind but here it is.

The other issue i have is I'm lucky I have a good job so i'm in a luxury position that i can buy studio stuff and make music but it isn't what put's food on my table and a roof over my head. If i just went "here's my music for free everyone its all about the music not money" then thats not fair on people who make a living from it whether thats a number 1 artist to the guy or girl handing out flyers for a show for peanuts.

So how do you get your music out there even if to a limited audience without playing the social game, without doing it for free and sticking two fingers up at fellow artists who depend on that income.

I'm really not talking about how do i make a million, how do i become a super star as I'm under no illusions there. I'm just talking about - I've written some music which with blood sweat and tears over years has got to a decent enough level that some people actually seem to like. I have done a film sync, bbc introducing, decent labels a fair few releases (some at the start were obviously not great but i don't mind that learning process being front and centre) but now i want to continue that journey without the social media games.

Any thoughts, ideas or experience it would be great to discuss.

Ben
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

It's just not that kind of world anymore. Anything people post publicly is advertising, and there's too much of it. Get with the program or find the niche groups.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
fwiw, I’ve never gotten involved with FB/Twitter/Instagram at all ... but to me Youtube isn’t in the same category, it isn’t inherently good or bad, it’s just a tool.

(Obviously there’s a whole conversation we could have, which will get kicked off this subforum, about corporate policies at YT and different issues musicians face there—but if one opts out of every business relationship with a large corporation, then travel, communication, and possibly eating become more difficult.)

As a music lover, I use Youtube a lot as a way to find out about people’s music—especially synth people. From a youtube that uses original music to show off a particular synth, it’s easy to link to the musician’s site and to Bandcamp, and from there to buy an album. Some of us still do that!

Not that BC is a way to make a living, but it sounds like what you want is more the connection with listeners and it works for that.

Re your other point: It’s pretty easy to steer around politics on Youtube, as a consumer. The occcasional obnoxious ad will show up, that’s about it. Different from other social media in this way.

————
So yeah, what I’m saying is not what you’re asking for, I know—but at this point what else is there? People make themselves known by gigging, can’t do that any time soon. Word of mouth without social media still happens, but how to generate it I don’t know...
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Promote on the street and gig then.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Consider releasing on cassettes to build your audience, they're making a comeback

https://blog.discogs.com/en/cassette...hat-you-think/
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWestSE View Post
It's just not that kind of world anymore. Anything people post publicly is advertising, and there's too much of it. Get with the program or find the niche groups.
Don't disagree bud and it's sad really. Done the program hate it, maybe its not for me, but like to look at other avenues before saying sod it i'm off surfing
Old 3 weeks ago
Ksp
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital 1010 View Post

Any thoughts, ideas or experience it would be great to discuss.

Ben
Social media i think eroded a lot of the magic that existed as a result of the space between the artist and their art and the listener

one issue i found is social media needs constant use , endless liking and networking , it draws an artist away from their art and also developing these skills and good music into that of a promotor , few artist are good at that an it does slowly focus the attention away from your art and onto you as a ' scene player '

Last edited by Ksp; 3 weeks ago at 10:13 PM..
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Social media is little more than a tool, there's no game to be played. But I guess there's a lot to be made from convincing people there is and even more if they can be convinced to play it badly.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslight View Post
Promote on the street and gig then.
This is fair point and I'm actually working with some people on something we can do live. We all have some decent connections to do gigs (when and if that happens) at festivals and actually the challenge of building the concept and being scared witless taking it live on a stage in front of 3 people at a rainy opening no crowd slot festival might be what i need to try.

Also to all, to be clear i'm not saying screw the internet and its evil nasty platforms. I do get it and understand it but my life has changed that i want to distant myself from it as much as possible. Also hopefully people don't see my post as "that dudes trying to advertise himself". I'm really not, i even removed my scloud links on here from my sig so could try and have these discussions without an agenda. I quite happily post something I've done on other posts when needed but hopefully this post comes across as a discussion point not promoting.
Old 3 weeks ago
Sry
Gear Nut

You kind of put the exact words I feel about this. So sad it is this way. I just had one release on a bigger and nice label (a remix for another band) and even though the label guys like my remix the best by far and wanted to do more releases they said we would discuss that when I had built my audience (had social media accounts not updates in 1 year, both private and for that project hehe, I ended just taking everything down and hid my head in the sand. It has actually gotten to me that I have such a hard time promoting myself and being “done” with my work that my music publisHe’s just stopped.

I would say that I’ve gotten the feel that SoundCloud could be a nice place to try to focus on for us that hates the standard social media. So maybe see if it’s for you? More music related than all other social media services. That and maybe bandcamp can maybe get you somewhere but still I feel there will be a time when you have to consider the regular social media unless you’re really a genius with your music and the right person finds you... and that’s what’s still holding me back and keep me feeling I’ll polish my songs forever / until all social media hype dies out.

Good luck mate.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Hope the mods dont move this thread, it's a good one and relevant.

My input as a consumer, Juno Records(& Juno Downloads) and other record shops(Phonica etc) in UK/Europe are how I find and buy modern releases. If I consistently like an artist I will check to see if they have a Bandcamp and often buy digital music from there.

My mate who is an artist said I should get a Bandcamp, but I'm not ready to put it out there like that, I feel my stuff is still not good enough yet.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by percussion boy View Post

As a music lover, I use Youtube a lot as a way to find out about people’s music—especially synth people. From a youtube that uses original music to show off a particular synth, it’s easy to link to the musician’s site and to Bandcamp, and from there to buy an album. Some of us still do that!
Lets take youtube as an example, and I get what you're saying and agree but just lately have you not noticed this

Want to watch a video of a tube amp vs a modelling amp - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before i review these 2 amps id just like to say massive thanks to all my followers who have subscribed, if you havent click the button in the far left there (points).also you can buy my clothing from here and please feel free to support me on patreon" - watch video on amps and agree tube amps rule.

Want to watch a video of how to improve my bottom turn surfing - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before we get into the bottom turning tips id just like to say massive thanks to all my followers who have subscribed, if you havent click the button in the far left there (points).also you can buy my clothing from here and please feel free to support me on patreon" - watch video on surfing still bottom turn like an old lady

Accidentally pressed play on on a yoga video for stretching (not because some lovely lady wearing not a lot honest) - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before we get into my amazing yoga stretches id just like to say massive thanks to all my followers who have subscribed, if you havent click the button in the far left there (points).also you can buy my clothing from here and please feel free to support me on patreon" - watch part of video fast before the missus notices

Decide to delete youtube history due to yoga video and find a vintage synth demo - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before we get into ......

At this point i'm now wondering if im in an episode of black mirror as the dude testing the amps had the same script as the surfdude, yoga lady and vintage synth bearded dude. It's so targeted now more than ever. And again i get it but soon if you don't follow the script will you find your videos dont work or they buffer a lot. I dunno
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
At this point i'm now wondering if im in an episode of black mirror as the dude testing the amps had the same script as the surfdude, yoga lady and vintage synth bearded dude. It's so targeted now more than ever. And again i get it but soon if you don't follow the script will you find your videos dont work or they buffer a lot. I dunno
It's not "targeted", just the algorithm will think you want videos of that nature. Find channels with a format you enjoy and watch more of them and you'll find the other guys appear in your feed & searches less.

It makes zero difference to Youtube what videos you watch, there is no reason to only show videos that only follow a generic script, unfortunately those guys tend to have the biggest numbers.

The truth really isn't that sexy unfortunately.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Well... Social media... There's a lot of people who 'like' a death of someone.

Haven't quite figured that one out yet. Seems a bit wrong. I guess people just like liking.

I have very little social media.
Twitter only. And that is mainly inward.
My feed for news, magazines ecc, few notable people. Pioneers in their field. Or some who is somewhat humorous or interesting. Audio manufacturers so on and so fourth.

I think YouTube if you have 1k subscribers you can start to get paid off YouTube I think?

Google is the worst. Guaranteed if you search for anything. The first page will be full of Google sponsored websites trying to flog you something.

The information superhighway has turned into the super highway of billboards.

World's gone mad.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Tbh I agree with some of the others here - social media is a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. Some use it for horrid, toxic reasons, and it can create awful toxic climates (and I understand completely why you want to disassociate from it) but it can also be used to bring art to audiences and music to listeners and connecting people to people. If you don't want to use it, fair enough, but I think you'd be putting yourself at a disadvantage in this day and age.

At the end of the day I think the dynamic has changed. The relationship between fame and fans has shifted from "I want to be you" to "I want to be friends with you". It's a very subtle but quite significant difference, and social media plays a significant role in this dynamic.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I’ve been having these thoughts for a while. I’ve been making music for over 25 years now, I’ve done very little to market myself, and honestly it seems exhausting to even try. It’s almost like you need a social media manager or secretary to take care of that stuff so you can stay in the creative zone. I’ve got 8 records completed, along with tons of other random musical ideas created, and the only thing I can think to do with them is just post on social media, YouTube, and maybe start a Bandcamp page. Just to simply share the craft with the rest of the world, making money seems almost unrealistic in today’s climate. But then you’ve got to manage these sites, stay on top of comments, update new content, etc. It really seems like a hustle.

The best I’ve come up with is to treat your music as your own little scene within itself. I think it cool to make stickers, hats, T-Shirts... press vinyl, etc. Your art is YOUR world, make the most of it. If people dig it and buy it, cool, if not, well at least it exist and you are contributing to the scene in some way. I started a YouTube channel a couple months ago, it’s not professionally done, but it does document some of my music, my life, and has some insight on who I am as an artist and music maker. That’s the best I can do right now with my motivation level delivering content.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeKitten View Post
Tbh I agree with some of the others here - social media is a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. Some use it for horrid, toxic reasons, and it can create awful toxic climates (and I understand completely why you want to disassociate from it) but it can also be used to bring art to audiences and music to listeners and connecting people to people. If you don't want to use it, fair enough, but I think you'd be putting yourself at a disadvantage in this day and age.

At the end of the day I think the dynamic has changed. The relationship between fame and fans has shifted from "I want to be you" to "I want to be friends with you". It's a very subtle but quite significant difference, and social media plays a significant role in this dynamic.
Again I agree and also with Haze015 similar point.

I guess the conflict for me is do i feel happy to use and support a platform that on 1 hand gets your creativity or skills out there and ability to connect but also destroys peoples life's and cause immense harm. If you have the intelligence you can see past all that quite easily and I do but there are people who cant and fall foul to the clever manipulation going on.

I'm trying super hard to stay unpolitical here

I look at it the positives of it and how its is a great tool but also how its now become a dangerous battleground for various things not to get into here.

And this is where my issue is using it. Am i happy to use those tools for completely innocent methods when involuntarily by using it I'm supporting a platform that also spreads hate and fear and suffering even if it doesn't mean to.

It's a tough one and no right or wrong answer really. It's why im thinking ok what are the alternatives, what do other people with simliar thoughts do etc and looking at options.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

"Social media" is the collective unconscious becoming conscious and there's a lot of ugliness and dirt that's been festering since the last time it was brought to the light (I believe it's cyclical). It's the big raft.

The little raft is basically playing just for your own pleasure, which for some starts to feel overly solipsistic.

Gearslutz is social media too and I think a force for good in this movement.

If I decide to "release" anything it will probably be done on YouTube and very quietly. I'll let larger forces decide if that pebble is meant to ripple much, but I can't see myself really marketing anything at this stage (not that there's anything inherently wrong with that).
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Again I agree and also with Haze015 similar point.

I guess the conflict for me is do i feel happy to use and support a platform that on 1 hand gets your creativity or skills out there and ability to connect but also destroys peoples life's and cause immense harm. If you have the intelligence you can see past all that quite easily and I do but there are people who cant and fall foul to the clever manipulation going on.

I'm trying super hard to stay unpolitical here

I look at it the positives of it and how its is a great tool but also how its now become a dangerous battleground for various things not to get into here.

And this is where my issue is using it. Am i happy to use those tools for completely innocent methods when involuntarily by using it I'm supporting a platform that also spreads hate and fear and suffering even if it doesn't mean to.

It's a tough one and no right or wrong answer really. It's why im thinking ok what are the alternatives, what do other people with simliar thoughts do etc and looking at options.
I hear you. I had to remove a lot of my personal accounts from various social media platforms not too long ago, simply because of the rage-bait. It evolved into a dynamic of both myself and people I care about defining themselves by what they hated, rather than what they enjoyed. I was doing the same. You'd ask me about what I was listening to and I was defining myself by hating band x, rather than defining myself by liking band y etc. It became exhausting, mentally and emotionally. I needed a break.

None the less, I don't necessarily blame the tool itself for it. Social media has also been able to mobilize people in amazingly positive ways too - it's easy to forget in the sea of doom and gloom, but social media has also played it's role in improving lives, raising money for amazing causes, creating connections, opening conversations, changing minds, evolving discussions and in some cases possibly saving lives either through fundraisers or outreach. It may be toxic in many ways, but can do a lot of good too.

As an artist though, I still have the impression that a social media account of some form is almost necessary to reach a wider audience. Unless you have the backing of a big label putting millions into marketing, you are very unlikely to reach an audience outside your wider circle of influence. Hell, even with that sort of backing, or even a good radio play or spotify playlist placement we can't escape the fact that if a listener likes your track one of the first things they'll do is look for a social media account to follow. If you don't have it or don't keep it even semi-updated from time to time, it's easy to get forgotten when there are so many other artists. We're at a point where pretty much anyone with a semi-decent basic set-up can release their music online, and audiences want to relate to those artists. I think that social media has almost become the modern equivalent of the interview, o the 6am radio-station appearance, or just public presence in general. It's always been a part of music careers in some form or another, even if the tools have changed.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
This is fair point and I'm actually working with some people on something we can do live. We all have some decent connections to do gigs (when and if that happens) at festivals and actually the challenge of building the concept and being scared witless taking it live on a stage in front of 3 people at a rainy opening no crowd slot festival might be what i need to try.
This is your best bet I think. Go perform in your local music and arts community. Connect with actual people. Taking a risk and being nervous and excited is part of the fun.

If you do get some interest though, people will immediately ask where they can hear more, buy stuff or follow your endeavours. Be prepared for that.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

My situation is parallel to yours almost 100%!

I've tried to maintain my connections with the labels who release my music and use them as my bridge into the social media world.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

I love the stalkers on you tube the most, everytime I make any comment on any subject no matter what is, these stalkers follow shortly along after, to post some drivel or snipe directed at me. Every time I block them they have to go make another ID, I have blocked these new ID's well over 300 times now it's never ending. What kind of mental case motivates themselves to do this over and over and over again to achieve what..?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlestickz View Post
I love the stalkers on you tube the most, everytime I make any comment on any subject no matter what is, these stalkers follow shortly along after, to post some drivel or snipe directed at me. Every time I block them they have to go make another ID, I have blocked these new ID's well over 300 times now it's never ending. What kind of mental case motivates themselves to do this over and over and over again to achieve what..?
Boredom, jealousy, just plain mental?

That side doesn't bother me, my job leads me to dealing with some utter nasty people from the biggest companies on the planet, had years of people shouting down phones, in my face etc. I just let em go for it and wait till they get it out their system then so ok now you've got your toys out the pram lets talk properly.

9/10 times people who act like that have insecurity issues. On the rare time their shouting is deserved ill hold my hand up say yep i messed up, i own up now let's move forward.

By the the way just listened to your comprise track on Youtube looking for the nasty comments. Sick track bud, stayed for the music
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

I had to turn comments off as everytime I'd put a track up some loser would be first there making snide comments, and within 5 minutes, every track no matter what..
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
I had to turn comments off as I'd put a track up and this loser would be first there making snide comments within 5 minutes, every track no matter what..
See thats the rubbish side i dislike. With people like that i say "tell you what lets meet up in person hey"

However its ironic that i found your music by posting on a platform then you posting and then me clicking on your social media link hahaha
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Lets take youtube as an example, and I get what you're saying and agree but just lately have you not noticed this

Want to watch a video of a tube amp vs a modelling amp - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before i review these 2 amps id just like to say massive thanks to all my followers who have subscribed, if you havent click the button in the far left there (points).also you can buy my clothing from here and please feel free to support me on patreon" - watch video on amps and agree tube amps rule.

Want to watch a video of how to improve my bottom turn surfing - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before we get into the bottom turning tips id just like to say massive thanks to all my followers who have subscribed, if you havent click the button in the far left there (points).also you can buy my clothing from here and please feel free to support me on patreon" - watch video on surfing still bottom turn like an old lady

Accidentally pressed play on on a yoga video for stretching (not because some lovely lady wearing not a lot honest) - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before we get into my amazing yoga stretches id just like to say massive thanks to all my followers who have subscribed, if you havent click the button in the far left there (points).also you can buy my clothing from here and please feel free to support me on patreon" - watch part of video fast before the missus notices

Decide to delete youtube history due to yoga video and find a vintage synth demo - click play "Hi welcome to my youtube channel, before we get into ......

You are correct that does appear to be a script. FYI, I do facebook and youtube for example. My Sapro facebook has 200+ and rising subscribers (small fry I know) but my Youtube only has 40. I don't put a message on the front of my youtube videos, maybe I would have more subscribers if I did?

During lockdown I have been generally knocking up a track a week (most I will go back to and polish at a later date) and have been doing a 'Sapro Sunday' live track (occasionally whole sets). These have been well received both on my page and on the groups that I share them to. The net result of this is that recently I was asked by a small independent record company to do a properly recorded version of one of my Sapro Sunday tunes and I consequently have a contract on that tune and it will be released soon.

I only post about music on my Sapro facebook page and the majority of content is my mini performances. In my case the social media thing worked as it got me noticed. You only have to fall into the politics hole if you want to. By having an artist page rather than a you page you can divorce your art from your life to an extent.

WRT somebody's post about Soundcloud, I am afraid I think it is a dying platform. They seriously shot themselves in the foot when they removed the groups feature as it allowed like minded/music people to congregate it one place.

In conclusion, if you are going to avoid social media then you need a heck of a lot of 'live' exposure whether it be on the street, pub/club gigs or festivals. The problem is, to get those gigs you really need to be on the media. If no-one has heard of you they won't be interested. Sorry to be a downer on your plans......................
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

@ digital 1010 just set up your own website (with your own domain name) instead of social media accounts, publish what you want on your own site and write whatever you like as nobody will be censoring you, and be done with it. It will be your fans (if you have any ) linking your site on the social media platforms and therefore driving traffic to it, you won't have to do it yourself.

BTW, all big artists (and countless small ones) have their own website, even when they are present on social media, because only on their own website they have full control over it.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

S.M is a dirty little arena but it is a valuable tool if a bit creepy, people will use your link or not so go with it and forget it-use their super SEO and links to point to a place YOU would rather use to communicate with fans/potential customers, you say you have had releases so you perhaps need to focus on a method to reach those that do invest in you. Print to a low cost medium and distribute yourself would be the only way out of using S.M if you don't have enough auto reach via sales or shows, a long time ago when starting out trying to avoid labels and because we couldn't afford to get small runs done on vinyl we did the obvious low cost route, took pics and acquired software in order to manipulate, created an image set, got it printed to cd, made an insert with some info and images and got out there selling it, it worked for everybody who tried it, some more than others obviously, not exactly groundbreaking but way more personal and also way more work.

streets, club doors, car parks whatever it took, just like we did with recorded mixes and box sets from our raves, ,hand out a flyer and sell some tapes or cd - old school methods but they worked as we all know.

on the advert and the constant dirty YT begging for patreon: unclick them (my favourite) or know those that do it and tap forward 60 secs, 120 secs whatever it takes so you get to the point you want, you are a viewer and you are in control. Do remember they are just trying to get on even if they are creepy little fux, while it may make you feel dirty listening to their begging they are just trying to do what they feel works because it seems to be an accepted and filthy normal. I have a STRANGE habit i stick to, if i search YT for anything and some splash shows up in the search with an idiot pulling a face of any sort and holding a piece of gear, then it is immediately selected as 'do not suggest channel' or 'not interested' and i goto the form and do the whole irrelevant box ticking thing that YT asks of you, harsh maybe, i stick to it though - pull a face and lose a view, easy.

there are numerous paths around the filth that is the web, cut one that suits you, ultimately we are at the behest of the giants anyway but at least try to make it personalised
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux99 View Post
@ digital 1010 just set up your own website (with your own domain name) instead of social media accounts, publish what you want on your own site and write whatever you like as nobody will be censoring you, and be done with it. It will be your fans (if you have any ) linking your site on the social media platforms and therefore driving traffic to it, you won't have to do it yourself.

BTW, all big artists (and countless small ones) have their own website, even when they are present on social media, because only on their own website they have full control over it.
this : as i said above, use the powerful SEO provided by the monsters to push / direct folk where you want to engage and where they may have a better experience and focus on your material

bandcamp seems to me to be the most user friendly zone outside of specific sites, there are links you can follow on BC but it is done in a way that feels clean
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
I had to turn comments off as I'd put a track up and this loser would be first there making snide comments within 5 minutes, every track no matter what..
so why not just block or have his/her comments removed?

you removed the potential exchange and relationship with those that liked your work for an arsehole
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear