Old 13th July 2020
Lives for gear

Best acoustic/orchestral sounds from HARDWARE

Sequential Prophet X
Nord Electro
Yamaha Montage
Korg Wavestate
Roland Fantom

Is there anything else I have forgotten?

I haven't tried all of these in person, so probably unfair, but I have listed them in what I believe is best to worst quality in terms of their acoustic/orchestral sample sounds overall. I am mainly talking about strings and brass here, but also mallets, woodwind etc. I know the Fantom has excellent piano, so it definitely doesn't deserve bottom for that (would be up near top)

So not scientific at all hope no fans are offended. There are strengths and weaknesses but I would be interested in what others think since I am in the market for good quality acoustic/orchestral sounds.

Would you argue with this order?

Roland strings are really dated, mostly from JV/XV and even the supernatural sounds I don't believe are very good. More than usable, certainly. I was very impressed with Nord Electro samples, really crisp and high fidelity across the board. In my view definitely beating Fantom and Montage for consistency and quality. Korg Wavestate did surprisingly well, a good bump up from Roland, but not sure how close to Montage which I haven't played in person. Neither have I played the Prophet X but from videos the sounds seem outstanding.

Thoughts?
Old 13th July 2020
Lives for gear

I like a lot of the Montage / MODX acoustic and orchestral stuff, especially the brass. The Nord brass samples are alright if buried, but they're one-dimensional, so not great for solos or anything exposed. I haven't tried a Fantom, but the Integra has some pretty good brass samples. I like the trombones.

You also forgot a couple boards:

Kurzweil PC4
Korg Kronos

The Wavestate gets most of its DNA from the Kronos. If you like the WS, you'll get more use out of the Kronos. Keep in mind that the Kronos can load in Akai sample CD formats. Kronos can also directly load soundfonts. Here's some recommended quality orchestral soundfonts (MuseScore uses FluidSynth):

https://musescore.org/en/handbook/so...-and-sfz-files

Kronos has a lot of quality strings on board, and there are more available as expensive 3rd party expansions (KaPro)... but I didn't care for them because they're lacking in brass. The Funky Brass expansion has typical stage brass, but also some good orchestral French horns.

Burningbusch has some great paid and free samples as well:

https://www.purgatorycreek.com/index...atina-strings/
Old 14th July 2020
Lives for gear
@OP, what are you trying to do?

The Prophet X has some great string ensembles but the polyphony is a killer, so it's not a great fit for many applications.

The Nord really isn't all that good for orchestral instruments but to be fair that's not what it was designed for.

Psionic11 is right that the Integra-7 has the best solo brass (and woodwind) sounds of any hardware, bar none. You don't get a wide variety of articulations and variations as a big VST library, but the core sounds are just as realistic and probably more playable.

Chromatic percussion is also extremely good. I don't believe that any of those Supernatural sounds made it to the new Fantom synths. However you are right that the strings aren't up to par.
Old 14th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gear_up View Post
@OP, what are you trying to do?

The Prophet X has some great string ensembles but the polyphony is a killer, so it's not a great fit for many applications.

The Nord really isn't all that good for orchestral instruments but to be fair that's not what it was designed for.

Psionic11 is right that the Integra-7 has the best solo brass (and woodwind) sounds of any hardware, bar none. You don't get a wide variety of articulations and variations as a big VST library, but the core sounds are just as realistic and probably more playable.

Chromatic percussion is also extremely good. I don't believe that any of those Supernatural sounds made it to the new Fantom synths. However you are right that the strings aren't up to par.
Not looking to do anything too specific other than get access to orchestral sounds in hardware first and foremost. But the various other functions in these keyboards are definitely relevant. Not sure if I want to work in a DAW or what yet. I like the Fantom song mode.

The end game is to make ambient soundscapes, which the Wavestate is very good at, but I have been waiting for a desktop there. I need more than 37 keys. I already have a S8 but isn't very good as a master keyboard, which would need 5 octaves.

Can you elaborate on the PX polyphony? I know it is 8 voice stereo or 16 mono but is there further voice stealing under certain conditions?
Old 14th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Dairy View Post
Not looking to do anything too specific other than get access to orchestral sounds in hardware first and foremost. But the various other functions in these keyboards are definitely relevant. Not sure if I want to work in a DAW or what yet. I like the Fantom song mode.

The end game is to make ambient soundscapes, which the Wavestate is very good at, but I have been waiting for a desktop there. I need more than 37 keys.

Can you elaborate on the PX polyphony? I know it is 8 voice stereo or 16 mono but is there further voice stealing under certain conditions?
No further voice stealing, it’s limited by analog components not CPU. Those analog filters are also a major part of its sound, though, too.

You can also run 32 voices with a single set of stereo filters.
Old 14th July 2020
A Korg Kronos with streaming EXs orchestral libraries pwns the new Fantom's and the Montage's factory samples. Prophet-X samples are very good but with limited polyphony.
Old 14th July 2020
Lives for gear

Eff the sampled approach. Physical modelling is what you want.

Unfortunately, in hardware, they’re a bit thin on the ground, you could say.

Z1 was killer, for example.
Old 14th July 2020
Lives for gear

The physical modeling String engine in the Kronos is very authentic at sitars, fretless basses, various plucked ethnic instruments, clavs, harpsichords, celeste, various tuned percussion like chimes and mallets and kalimbas and carillons...

Oddly though, there are no orchestral string instruments. Never noticed that oddity until just now.

When I eventually go ITB, one of the first things I'm doing is going for the best in physical modeling for orchestral instruments.... SWAM?

But OTB, you still want sampled orchestral string libraries at this stage of the game. Not for just solo instruments, but for large ensembles as well.
Old 14th July 2020
Lives for gear

I don't understand why no manufacturer still hasn't got to designing specific hi quality hardware modules with high quality samples targeted at specific needs. Especially with ssd and disk streaming being possible?

Like for organ there is the Hx3.

Why no full blown orchestral module like that??

I would even want full high quality electronic and acoustic drums like Bfd3 or superior drummer in one dedicated hardware as long as it's easily programmable.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear
Quote:
Not looking to do anything too specific other than get access to orchestral sounds in hardware first and foremost. But the various other functions in these keyboards are definitely relevant. Not sure if I want to work in a DAW or what yet.
So do you want to emulate a full orchestra (i.e. John Williams) playing at once or are you OK with just a single orchestral instrument sound (say, a violin) in an arrangement with synths?

There's a big difference in terms of requirements.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gear_up View Post
So do you want to emulate a full orchestra (i.e. John Williams) playing at once or are you OK with just a single orchestral instrument sound (say, a violin) in an arrangement with synths?

There's a big difference in terms of requirements.
Both if possible. I think these are called ensembles?
Old 15th July 2020
Gear Head

It would never occur to me to recommend a Nord electro for orchestral - at best it is passable if you're in a fix live for that I'd say. I have one and it's great for many things, but some way off the flagship workstations or integra when it comes to orchestral I'd say.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

A lot of those Roland strings are 25 years old.
Old 15th July 2020
Quote:
Is there anything else I have forgotten?
Hail to the king, baby.

Most of those are the aforementioned KApro sounds. I've got the Kronos streaming 20 gigs of this stuff, but it can be pricey.

You can hear the sounds played in arrangements, here. All Kronos:

AXEMAS 2 score

Shoot the Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psionic11 View Post
Kronos has a lot of quality strings on board, and there are more available as expensive 3rd party expansions (KaPro)... but I didn't care for them because they're lacking in brass.
Actually, there are some great brass samples in the KApro sounds. You can here a few in the above video.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
The physical modeling String engine in the Kronos is very authentic at sitars, fretless basses, various plucked ethnic instruments, clavs, harpsichords, celeste, various tuned percussion like chimes and mallets and kalimbas and carillons...

Oddly though, there are no orchestral string instruments. Never noticed that oddity until just now.

When I eventually go ITB, one of the first things I'm doing is going for the best in physical modeling for orchestral instruments.... SWAM?

But OTB, you still want sampled orchestral string libraries at this stage of the game. Not for just solo instruments, but for large ensembles as well.
Hmm, from my work the KS model is good for Pizzicato voicing, and frictive part of the bow draw. However, KRONOS would need another engine to complete the voicing - what can you pair with KS on KRONOS to complete the voicing?

SWAM sounds cool. Bring it on! :-)
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopicman View Post
Hail to the king, baby.

Most of those are the aforementioned KApro sounds. I've got the Kronos streaming 20 gigs of this stuff, but it can be pricey.

You can hear the sounds played in arrangements, here. All Kronos:

AXEMAS 2 score

Shoot the Monster

Actually, there are some great brass samples in the KApro sounds. You can here a few in the above video.
Great demo, Mike! Which KaPro expansions were they? Granted I only actually auditioned a couple, but I specifically only checked out the ones with brass multisamples in the pdfs before downloading. I'm willing to give them another audition. Your demo had a pretty wide variety of expressive stuff in there, and there was more variety in the French horns than I expected.

Side question -- do you know if the Italian Grand can be loaded on the original Kronos (which I have). I keep getting an installation error.

Long live the King!
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWriter View Post
Hmm, from my work the KS model is good for Pizzicato voicing, and frictive part of the bow draw. However, KRONOS would need another engine to complete the voicing - what can you pair with KS on KRONOS to complete the voicing?

SWAM sounds cool. Bring it on! :-)
Yes, string modeling is very good for pizzicato, percussive, and some of the scratchy/sparkly stuff chararacteristic of string vibrations.*

I haven't specifically tried to model violins, etc in the KS engine, but thinking about the resonant body challenges, there are quite a few FX to draw on.

1) formants
-- university studies cataloging the characteristic acoustic instruments formants
-- the built-in BPFs are a start, esp since they respond to velocity / keytracking
-- 2-voice resonator (esp as shown by a Ken Elkhart demo in a recent post)
-- chained parametric EQs to hone in on those formants

2) body / cavity
-- amp and/or cab sims (probably less than 50/50 wet/dry)
-- Piano body / damper IFX
-- extremely short plate / room reverbs, maybe just early reflections portion

3) combinations of these
-- serial or parallel chaining of differently tuned resonators, for example
-- early reflections early in the chain, say going into cab then to a BPF
-- modeling and stacking component parts (D50 style), like scratchy + cavity
-- running the composites all into a final box to tie it all together

Of course, using other tools can help... like getting a target sample to emulate, snagging its sonic spectrograph, and then use a connected ipad with a live spectrograph to use as a guide to stay on target.

That's a lot of experimental work... add it to the never ending list. Probably more productive to use sample libraries or environments already customized for solo acoustic modeling (SWAM).

* Check out these KS demos I made the other day
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes, string modeling is very good for pizzicato, percussive, and some of the scratchy/sparkly stuff chararacteristic of string vibrations.*

I haven't specifically tried to model violins, etc in the KS engine, but thinking about the resonant body challenges, there are quite a few FX to draw on.

1) formants
-- university studies cataloging the characteristic acoustic instruments formants
-- the built-in BPFs are a start, esp since they respond to velocity / keytracking
-- 2-voice resonator (esp as shown by a Ken Elkhart demo in a recent post)
-- chained parametric EQs to hone in on those formants

2) body / cavity
-- amp and/or cab sims (probably less than 50/50 wet/dry)
-- Piano body / damper IFX
-- extremely short plate / room reverbs, maybe just early reflections portion

3) combinations of these
-- serial or parallel chaining of differently tuned resonators, for example
-- early reflections early in the chain, say going into cab then to a BPF
-- modeling and stacking component parts (D50 style), like scratchy + cavity
-- running the composites all into a final box to tie it all together

Of course, using other tools can help... like getting a target sample to emulate, snagging its sonic spectrograph, and then use a connected ipad with a live spectrograph to use as a guide to stay on target.

That's a lot of experimental work... add it to the never ending list. Probably more productive to use sample libraries or environments already customized for solo acoustic modeling (SWAM).

* Check out these KS demos I made the other day
We are thinking along many of the same lines these days :-) which synth did you use for those mp3's? Very cool! I've been playing more with the Elements port, with the larger knob I can tune in the geometry value much better. :-)

Resonators are near the top of my think list lately too. I think physiq sort of missed it, with the resonator in the oscillator, the VCO's don't get similar sculpting. So it doesn't blend as well as it might. I like to use dirtboxes Reso A and B at low Q in modfx to simulate resonators. Something more articulate wrt to body resonances would be interesting in an 3 knob effects slot.

Last edited by SkyWriter; 15th July 2020 at 05:06 PM..
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
We are thinking along many of the same lines these days :-) which synth did you use for those mp3's? Very cool! I've been playing more with the Elements port, with the larger knob I can tune in the geometry value much better. :-)
Those mp3s are all Kronos STR-1.*

After 5+ years on my K, I finally re-discovered and actually now regularly use the record-to-disk feature (Sampling Rec button).

It automatically numbers your takes for you, so you just noodle and record at will, and pick the best of the crop.

* If you so inclined, take a look at the Carillon preset, while you have your Prologue KS model pulled up. Experiment with just a couple of these key parameters, and see if they might inspire or guide your coding on your Plaits OSC:

Pluck type (on pluck tab)
Pluck level (on excitation mixer tab)
Nonlinearity (on String Main tab)
Dispersion (damping/dispersion tab)
Old 15th July 2020
Gear Head

How about something like an inexpensive classic sampler with a ton of ram? I am not sure how detailed the available libraries are but if you want to play the sounds the immediacy is great. I often see Akai Z4/8 and S5000/6000s pretty cheap on craigslist and EMUs for a little more.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Resonators are near the top of my think list lately too. I think physiq sort of missed it, with the resonator in the oscillator, the VCO's don't get similar sculpting. So it doesn't blend as well as it might. I like to use dirtboxes Reso A and B at low Q in modfx to simulate resonators. Something more articulate wrt to body resonances would be interesting in an 3 knob effects slot.
Yes, resonators are very key to accurate emulation. The Technics WSA1 started in the right direction with its sample + resonator synth engine structure. The resonators were very varied string, flare, plate, cylinder, cone, membrane, etc. Too bad they didn't open up the architecture to allow AUDIO IN to those resonators. The onboard samples were fairly limited, and quite dated now. The Morpheus should have done the same, and had AUDIO IN access to its Z-plane filters... ah well.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear
Quote:
Both if possible. I think these are called ensembles?
No, I am referring to whether you want to do full orchestral arrangements - where really only a Kronos is going to have the polyphony to pull it off unless you track and print - or whether you want to do ambient soundscapes that include 1-2 realistic instruments at the most.

In the case of the latter, the Prophet X is probably the best choice, but it most certainly cannot do the former.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Those mp3s are all Kronos STR-1.*

After 5+ years on my K, I finally re-discovered and actually now regularly use the record-to-disk feature (Sampling Rec button).

It automatically numbers your takes for you, so you just noodle and record at will, and pick the best of the crop.

* If you so inclined, take a look at the Carillon preset, while you have your Prologue KS model pulled up. Experiment with just a couple of these key parameters, and see if they might inspire or guide your coding on your Plaits OSC:

Pluck type (on pluck tab)
Pluck level (on excitation mixer tab)
Nonlinearity (on String Main tab)
Dispersion (damping/dispersion tab)
Ha! I figured! There's so much coolness there. I can't believe it's been living in my house for years, and I never appreciated it. Yes, I been thinking about those - also Physiq does some - the problem with samples, are memory constraints* 32k again. If you want a complex natural exciter, it'll never fit in what's left after the KS code*. So I need low CPU synthetic alternatives. So, now it's a lot of work... They have to update this thing or I'll go nutz!

Pluck type (on pluck tab) - this is the memory or CPU problem atm.
Pluck level (on excitation mixer tab) - got that in the model.
Nonlinearity (on String Main tab) - got that.
Dispersion (damping/dispersion tab - got that too.

You'll find those on any KS model. They're core attributes of in a good simulation.

*-might be worth a float to int conversion, but wow, what a lot of work that would be debugging cast conversion errors.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Pluck type (on pluck tab) - this is the memory or CPU problem atm.
Pluck level (on excitation mixer tab) - got that in the model.
Nonlinearity (on String Main tab) - got that.
Dispersion (damping/dispersion tab - got that too.

You'll find those on any KS model. They're core attributes of in a good simulation.
Aye, the way the KS delay lines are initially excited (pluck) imparts a lot of the character to the final sound. I haven't looked at the code, but perhaps you don't need to load actual samples for the pluck part. Just need some way of varying the initial excitation, from hard and sudden to more wide and smooth (all relatively speaking, you're still in the single digit ms range).

I just finished experimenting with trying to get a good solo violin sound using the KS model. Frankly, I started with a 2-velocity violin sample in the PCM section, and used that to fine tune the envelope, velocity, portamento, BPF filters... and then on to the resonant body portion.

The first two main formants for violin are 592 and 1766 kHz. Dialing those into the resonator really brought out a violin body quality. Surprisingly, using a very slight waveshaper (the cocoon at -7 drive, +2 w/ velocity) brought out the fricative portion more. Piano body and a bit of vintage EP cab gave it a hint of more body. Then dialing out the PCM portion and working on just the string engine part was more slow going. Pickup position at 0 sounded best, lots of dispersion, no damping, max decay. Then back to blending the mixer levels for the PCM, string, and pickup portions. Fine-tweaking the legato response, A/Bing the FX. Unfortunately I've lost my way now. Too many other ingredients and the result is now more synthetic than the natural sound I had awhile ago.

At this point, I'm more eager to try out those KaPro sample libraries I just downloaded. Kurt has already done the hard work. Time to create now instead of engineer.
Old 15th July 2020
Quote:
Great demo, Mike! Which KaPro expansions were they? Granted I only actually auditioned a couple, but I specifically only checked out the ones with brass multisamples in the pdfs before downloading. I'm willing to give them another audition. Your demo had a pretty wide variety of expressive stuff in there, and there was more variety in the French horns than I expected.
Well, some of those French horns were multisamples from Funk & Soul Brass. I made my own programs out of them. The big brass sections were from Epic Composer (131, 132, 133, 134) and 5th Element. I also use KSL and KUO (EXs 50, 51).

Those last two can be had for cheap. The Pirate brass and staccato orch stabs come from KUO. Great spiccato strings in both. Some people, like Greg at KF, don't care much for those, but they are excellent building blocks. Kurt Ader's later libraries make use of those for many of his huge, composite programs.

I prefer to program his multisamples into sounds that get more polyphony and split points, like that very first spiccato layers program in the video. A cross-switch uses half the poly of a cross-fade. I also tend to toss out the wavesequenced layers for that reason. They're nice in a single program, but they take too many resources from big ensembles.

Quote:
Side question -- do you know if the Italian Grand can be loaded on the original Kronos (which I have). I keep getting an installation error.
Check you OS version and make sure it equals the Special Edition and Platinum versions.

That is a huge, 8 gig piano, if I recall correctly. The Kronos classic has a very small hard drive (around 31 gigs). Even if you upgraded that drive, you might double check the capacity. It's amazing how people easily fill those up with HD recordings. I saw you mention using multiple track takes. Those add up. You may want to store your old songs onto another drive.

Btw, I unchecked all the 4 gig pianos from KSC Auto-load. I'm fine with the ROM pianos. I would rather have all those extra orchestral sounds loaded, instead.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Aye, the way the KS delay lines are initially excited (pluck) imparts a lot of the character to the final sound. I haven't looked at the code, but perhaps you don't need to load actual samples for the pluck part. Just need some way of varying the initial excitation, from hard and sudden to more wide and smooth (all relatively speaking, you're still in the single digit ms range).

I just finished experimenting with trying to get a good solo violin sound using the KS model. Frankly, I started with a 2-velocity violin sample in the PCM section, and used that to fine tune the envelope, velocity, portamento, BPF filters... and then on to the resonant body portion.

The first two main formants for violin are 592 and 1766 kHz. Dialing those into the resonator really brought out a violin body quality. Surprisingly, using a very slight waveshaper (the cocoon at -7 drive, +2 w/ velocity) brought out the fricative portion more. Piano body and a bit of vintage EP cab gave it a hint of more body. Then dialing out the PCM portion and working on just the string engine part was more slow going. Pickup position at 0 sounded best, lots of dispersion, no damping, max decay. Then back to blending the mixer levels for the PCM, string, and pickup portions. Fine-tweaking the legato response, A/Bing the FX. Unfortunately I've lost my way now. Too many other ingredients and the result is now more synthetic than the natural sound I had awhile ago.

At this point, I'm more eager to try out those KaPro sample libraries I just downloaded. Kurt has already done the hard work. Time to create now instead of engineer.
Exactly, a generative source with characteristic envelope and spectra should do the trick! There are a wealth of SDK waveforms - as some folks have used - to provide the meat of spectra; just need to characterize them for this purpose. A light-weight alternative :-)

That's what I love about KRONOS - so many controls :-) On Prologue I like to approach the KS model from the too wild side and rope it in, or start with everything tight and slowly loosen parts up. It has a lot of KT potential as 5 octaves is a pretty wide range for any 'single string', intonation at the ends is extremely important to create a useful sound.

Interested to hear your opinion of any orchestral library for KRONOS man. I bought a big Korg string package. Some very nice sounds there. I especially like the solo violins.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopicman View Post
Well, some of those French horns were multisamples from Funk & Soul Brass. I made my own programs out of them. The big brass sections were from Epic Composer (131, 132, 133, 134) and 5th Element. I also use KSL and KUO (EXs 50, 51).
The one expansion I've bought so far is the Funk & Soul Brass, and I do like the French horn samples on them. I recently made my own programs using them as well. Thanks for those other EXS numbers, will check them out. More interested in the brass than the strings.

I'll stop my 2 hour attempt now to download the big expensive KaPro libraries Ex260, 261, 262, and 263.

Quote:
I prefer to program his multisamples into sounds that get more polyphony and split points, like that very first spiccato layers program in the video. A cross-switch uses half the poly of a cross-fade. I also tend to toss out the wavesequenced layers for that reason. They're nice in a single program, but they take too many resources from big ensembles.
Ok, I'll follow your lead and roll my own then. I did modify the stock Orchestra and Timpani combi, using keyboard range and velocity cross-switching. I could probably thin it out, cuz even though it's nice and big sounding having a full symphonic orchestra at your fingertips, I bottom out at six or sometimes just 5 voices. The Integra Orchestral setup I made also bumps into polyphony issues, will need to distribute the voices between the Roland and the Korg.

Quote:
Check your OS version and make sure it equals the Special Edition and Platinum versions.

That is a huge, 8 gig piano, if I recall correctly. The Kronos classic has a very small hard drive (around 31 gigs). Even if you upgraded that drive, you might double check the capacity. It's amazing how people easily fill those up with HD recordings. I saw you mention using multiple track takes. Those add up. You may want to store your old songs onto another drive.

Btw, I unchecked all the 4 gig pianos from KSC Auto-load. I'm fine with the ROM pianos. I would rather have all those extra orchestral sounds loaded, instead.
In addition to the stock HD, I added a 120GB SSD and 3GB RAM, so no space issues there.

I did take another cue from you and do untick / unload / not load the stock pianos. I only use the White/Silver Grand layer from my Stage 2 for piano duties.
Old 15th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Exactly, a generative source with characteristic envelope and spectra should do the trick! There are a wealth of SDK waveforms - as some folks have used - to provide the meat of spectra; just need to characterize them for this purpose. A light-weight alternative :-)

That's what I love about KRONOS - so many controls :-) On Prologue I like to approach the KS model from the too wild side and rope it in, or start with everything tight and slowly loosen parts up. It has a lot of KT potential as 5 octaves is a pretty wide range for any 'single string', intonation at the ends is extremely important to create a useful sound.

Interested to hear your opinion of any orchestral library for KRONOS man. I bought a big Korg string package. Some very nice sounds there. I especially like the solo violins.
Will let you know when done. Had the internet go out for awhile due to local thunderstorms. Takes awhile to download these GB libraries. At least there's the option to personally audition the soundsets on your Kronos before you decide whether to buy them or not.
Old 16th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Will let you know when done. Had the internet go out for awhile due to local thunderstorms. Takes awhile to download these GB libraries. At least there's the option to personally audition the soundsets on your Kronos before you decide whether to buy them or not.
I know the mid-afternoon thunder storm system around orlando very, very well :-)
We've been going there for 30 years.

I'm been eyeing the funk and soul too. I love da funk.
Old 16th July 2020
Lives for gear

Can reverb help make dated strings sound better?
📝 Reply