The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Roland Cloud / ZenCore Problems
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear
Roland Cloud / ZenCore Problems

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to tell you from my mistakes with the roland cloud
and I'd like to warn you about that:

I'm using a Roland Jupiter Xm - two days ago, I downloaded the Wave Expansion Packs (EXZ00x) from the Roland Cloud Manager at the Fantom 6/7/8 Section (the Jupiter Xm Section was empty and I thought the Packs where interchangeable between the models (as stated previously at the ZenCore-Technology-Site))

I updated my device (Firmware 1.21) and I tried to install one expansion pack. The device replied immediately with an "Incorrect File" Error!
So what's about the interchangeabillity from the ZenCore Sounds between various models? Did I think wrong about it?

Now today the files for the Jupiter Xm are available, but I can't download them - they are "locked" (probably) because of the previous fantom downloads.

And there is another thing: I'm not sure but I think that Roland will move everything from the Axial-Site to the cloud, because they marked everything (e.g. from the Jupiter 80/JD-XA/JD-Xi) as "Free" and "Limited Time" and that happened before on the Fantom-Soundpacks. I would recommend you the download the expansion packs now, if you have a device that's listed on axial.roland.com

Nevertheless I'm very frustrated and disappointed now.

Edited: Has anyone some informations about the "ZenCore-Sounds"? Is there someone who is interested on that topic?
Thanks!
best regards
John

Last edited by johamb; 5 days ago at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Questions

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search