The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
April 2020 New Gear Thread
Old 1st May 2020
Lives for gear

A friend and music parner snagged this today.

Old 1st May 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by usedtohaveajuno ➡️
Have you been classically trained in theory? If not, then you're not
Cross thread heckle FTW.
Gear Guru

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignatius ➡️

Whilst waiting for some customer service in Store DJ the other week I happened to be standing right next to one of these, it was turned on and headphones just sitting there all patched in ready to go, I looked at it and thought wow that's a nice instrument so played a key thinking I'll slip the head phones on and to my surprise heard it was patched into a guitar amp, so fk the headphones I continued playing that bad boy.

That thing nice, it's the kind of instrument I would buy in my older years if I owned a nice house or won the lottery and would literally play it everyday after breakfast.

very cool indeed.
Old 1st May 2020
Just clicked "buy" on Amazon. So excited! Shhh! Don't tell wife!
Old 1st May 2020
Lives for gear

So april is over. Yesterday and the day before, I had a party spending an additional 150 Euro on my upgraded Reason on a pile of standalone modular units. There were lots of free ones too. This basically means that I can make anything I want. A modular system with total recall.
And when I have a basic track with Reason mojo, I can easily export ito my MPC One by SD card and viola; now it is emboddied and I can continue adding stuff from here. Wonderful. I have been away from Reason since 6.5. and now five years after, they have finalised it to suit my needs and preferences. They have even changed their foolish company name for me. Ooooh yeah
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlestickz ➡️
Whilst waiting for some customer service in Store DJ the other week I happened to be standing right next to one of these, it was turned on and headphones just sitting there all patched in ready to go, I looked at it and thought wow that's a nice instrument so played a key thinking I'll slip the head phones on and to my surprise heard it was patched into a guitar amp, so fk the headphones I continued playing that bad boy.

That thing nice, it's the kind of instrument I would buy in my older years if I owned a nice house or won the lottery and would literally play it everyday after breakfast.

very cool indeed.
Right on.

I had never seen this particular model before, just the regular Stage and Electro ones. It's so "adult".
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignatius ➡️

Gorgeous
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by studio460 ➡️
Just clicked "buy" on Amazon. So excited! Shhh! Don't tell wife!
What did you buy? The beauty above?
📝 Reply