The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sir Jamalot
Old 29th February 2020
Lives for gear

Sir Jamalot

Tonight I set up my simplified acid/hardstyle rig. Drumbrute impact, microfreak through a Mr. Black reverb, monologue, and td-3 all connected via sync and being fed into a Steinberg MR816. The audio interface works without being connected to a computer which I like. It is all working seamlessly and is good fun. I may add the Electribe 2 via sync and have it drive a blofeld via midi so I can use the other 4 inputs on the interface.

To the left of my U shaped desk surface is another set up of Elektron Rytm, A4, Digitone, and a Pulse 2 rigged up via midi and being fed into another MR816. I can use either set up I want, and both without needing a PC. The interfaces spit out optical for recording to hi-md minidisc in wav format. If I want to multitrack I can just hook up the MBP and use Ableton or Cubase.

I have enough sequencing, drum, and synth power currently boxed up to drive at least one more rig, two if I get couple more synths! And so I have decided to sell my mint Cirklon with bob to pay some bills. It has had only an hour of use so I feel justified asking a fairly high price. If I really want one later (to drive a potential modular rig later) I can hopefully get a V2 down the line.

I am finally settled and feel satisfied. And it feels good to actually drive this equipment. I'm happy :-)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search