The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for a good stereo chorus pedal
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Looking for a good stereo chorus pedal

Any suggestions? I’m thinking maybe the neunaber tri chorus. I have their immerse mki reverb already. Any other suggestions? Want a strong powerful chorus.

Or maybe wait for the klark teknik rack? No indication when that is coming, though.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear
The Dimension D thing (Klark Teknik rack) can also be had from a Boss DC-2W pedal. Not really that strong a chorus effect, more spacialization. Sounds nice though. I also enjoy the MXR stereo analog chorus, which can be had for pretty cheap. Kind of on the warm and subtle side, though.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear
I bless the day I received my Analog Man Stereo pedal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHi62cAe_7s
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

DigiTech Nautila
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Also Boss MD-500 / MD-200, Eventide H9, Eventide Modfactor, Strymon Mobius, Strymon Ola, Line6 HX or other multi effects
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Thanks guys I will check them all out.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear
Do you mean Mono to Stereo or Stereo I/O when you say stereo chorus?
The only stereo I/O chorus I've used is the Strymon Mobius, but I eventually sold it because I wasn't that wowed.
As for mono to stereo, my favs are the TC Stereo Chorus/Flanger and the Arion Fat-Chorus. The Arion can be had for very little money, think I paid like 35 EUR. It's built like ****, so might not be the greatest unit for gigging. Perfectly fine for studio use though.
The Ibanez TC7 sounds real good to me as well.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandros View Post
Do you mean Mono to Stereo or Stereo I/O when you say stereo chorus?
The only stereo I/O chorus I've used is the Strymon Mobius, but I eventually sold it because I wasn't that wowed.
As for mono to stereo, my favs are the TC Stereo Chorus/Flanger and the Arion Fat-Chorus. The Arion can be had for very little money, think I paid like 35 EUR. It's built like ****, so might not be the greatest unit for gigging. Perfectly fine for studio use though.
The Ibanez TC7 sounds real good to me as well.
I prefer stereo in and stereo out, as the synth I’m buying it for can run split filter with voice panning. That is why one of the ones I’m looking at is the Neunaber tri chorus.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

My favorite is the TC Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear
I have always like the TC electronic Chorus pedal.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

The Eventide Mod Factor and H9 are both excellent and very versatile true stereo chorus pedals and they do a lot more - if you just want chorus the H9 in particular may well be overkill. An analog mono in/ stereo out unit that sounds good and is not expensive is the Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Nut
Have owned the TC Chorus, Pitch Modulator, Flanger pedal for many years. High quality obviously but to my ears it always puts the sound solidly into the 80's and pre grunge 90's. Sometimes a good thing. I know that Bonamassa uses one at all times live to his dual amp setup, just slightly modulating in order to go true stereo into his amps.
Old 4 days ago
gdh
Gear Maniac

Inexpensive ones that I’ve used that sound great are: Ibanez CS 505 and Vox Tonelab. The Ibanez I bought somewhere btn ‘79 and ‘80 and has never been a problem. It looks like it has been through numerous wars but still sounds great on the now too few occasions that I use it.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

For stereo in/out, my fav:

1: TC Electronic Corona(the SCF algos are my favorite)
2) Boss DC2W
3) Digitech Nautila

For mono in/stereo out, my fav:

1) EHX PolyChorus
2) Maxon PAC9
3) Boss CE2W
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkast View Post
For stereo in/out, my fav:

1: TC Electronic Corona(the SCF algos are my favorite)
2) Boss DC2W
3) Digitech Nautila

For mono in/stereo out, my fav:

1) EHX PolyChorus
2) Maxon PAC9
3)Boss CE2W
I just ordered a corona. For 65 it’s hard to beat, and I enjoyed the demos I heard.

Thanks everyone.
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStep ATL View Post
I just ordered a corona. For 65 it’s hard to beat, and I enjoyed the demos I heard.

Thanks everyone.
Please report back on how you like it as I am on this same quest - mostly to specialize monosynths. I bought a CE-2W yesterday but returned it as it took too much high end out of the synths I ran through it. I have been blown away by some CE-1 demos I’ve seen and was chasing that.

The DC-2W may be too subtle. There is one demo that blew me away but the rest have been just under “wide enough”.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_jrk View Post
Please report back on how you like it as I am on this same quest - mostly to specialize monosynths. I bought a CE-2W yesterday but returned it as it took too much high end out of the synths I ran through it. I have been blown away by some CE-1 demos I’ve seen and was chasing that.

The DC-2W may be too subtle. There is one demo that blew me away but the rest have been just under “wide enough”.
Will do. I bought this and the neunaber immerse to sit on the future sonus parva, as I took a gamble in that one and want to see how it is, but want to be able to judge it properly through some good fx. Will upload demos in here for you this week, for sure.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search