The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
The Korg Arp 2600 FS *Actual Future Owners* Thread
Old 21 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Murray View Post
Stoked, my dealer has February 20 listed as the ETA for arrival... that's... TOMMMORRRROWWWWWWWW
Contact them to get an update!
Old 21 hours ago
Lives for gear

the wait is killing me..!

Old 20 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Stoked, my dealer has February 20 listed as the ETA for arrival... that's... TOMMMORRRROWWWWWWWW
As in delivered to you? Or to the dealer?

I've been kinda curious if they're being shipped direct to buyers.

Regardless, that's awesome news!
Old 19 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickdafunk View Post

I’m pretty excited about it myself.
Old 19 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickdafunk View Post

It is such a beauty, it was just amazing to see it and play it at NAMM - I honestly did not think they could get it so perfect, but they did.

It's almost March, if everything goes well we should start seeing them in a couple of weeks.
Old 18 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Phuq to the yes!

I'm hoping we all hear some good news regarding preorders soon as well!
Old 18 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by apessino View Post
It is such a beauty, it was just amazing to see it and play it at NAMM - I honestly did not think they could get it so perfect, but they did.

It's almost March, if everything goes well we should start seeing them in a couple of weeks.
Yes. It’s getting closer to delivery day.
Old 16 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntronShedir View Post
I've tracked down a nice sized and not totally **** IKEA table as a potential Arp 2600 home.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/taerend...ack-s99000483/

All my Jasper and K&M studio stands just don't work with large, vertical synths!
Yeah, it's a bit of an awkward shape. It takes up a lot of space but on a desk is ideal. It's a bit too deep to fit the synth and keyboard together on an x-stand or z-stand, plus the synth part will rock back and forth a bit due to the profile of the case, better to have it sitting on all 4 rubber feet.

I reconfigured a 4 tier Jaspers stand into a 3 tier to give it a home. The synth part is 13kg without the lid, with a support brace on the back the upper tiers can hold 15kg.

Arp stack:
Attached Thumbnails
The Korg Arp 2600 FS *Actual Future Owners* Thread-20200213_163248.jpg  
Old 15 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkpirateradio View Post
Yeah, it's a bit of an awkward shape. It takes up a lot of space but on a desk is ideal. It's a bit too deep to fit the synth and keyboard together on an x-stand or z-stand, plus the synth part will rock back and forth a bit due to the profile of the case, better to have it sitting on all 4 rubber feet.

I reconfigured a 4 tier Jaspers stand into a 3 tier to give it a home. The synth part is 13kg without the lid, with a support brace on the back the upper tiers can hold 15kg.

Arp stack:
Nice set up! How long have you had the 2600?
Old 14 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicncars View Post
Nice set up! How long have you had the 2600?
Just about one month now. Serial number in the 0180's range. I thought I'd we'd be seeing a few more in the wild by now.
Old 14 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
i reconfigured a 4 tier Jaspers stand into a 3 tier to give it a home. The synth part is 13kg without the lid, with a support brace on the back the upper tiers can hold 15kg.

Arp stack:
I just ordered a Jaspers as well - my understanding is with a back support, any tier can become like the bottom tier so actually it can support a full 40kg. That means I should be able to put keyboard in front of it on the same long (60cm) tier holder, at least that’s how i read the specs. Hope I’m right considering it’s half way across the ocean by now ;-)
Old 13 hours ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Just about one month now. Serial number in the 0180's range. I thought I'd we'd be seeing a few more in the wild by now.
How are you liking it?!
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

If I had one - first thing I’d do is take that big handle off the front of the keyboard.

Anyone else?
Old 5 hours ago
Gear Nut
Quote:

Arp stack:
damn that looks pretty neat
Old 4 hours ago
Quote:
Just about one month now.
How long is the din-cable that connects the keyboard?
Old 3 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighzi88 View Post
How are you liking it?!
I got one but am probably going to be selling it. My 2k modular setup can do everything the 4k Arp can do.
Old 3 hours ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecaruption View Post
I got one but am probably going to be selling it. My 2k modular setup can do everything the 4k Arp can do.
Do you have a Modular Grid shot of your rack? Would love to see it.

Last edited by lindelltodd; 2 hours ago at 04:52 PM..
Old 1 hour ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecaruption View Post
Where'd you get yours? What's its serial number, or at least what range does it fall within?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search