The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Just bought a Jupiter 8, first thoughts.
Old 6 days ago
The real shocker, however, was getting the PPG 2.3. I never imagined a digital synth could sound that warm and physical. When I use it to imitate analog polysynths, it sounds just as warm and thick, without the analog sizzle and size in the mix, which is a nice variation. But the warmth, damn. Not sure how they did it, I'm guessing some of it was an accident, cause I used to own a microwave 1 rev a, and while a great synth, it didn't have this 3d organicness. Almost like a rhodes or a wurli, but a synth.

I never imagined that the warmest polysynth I'd ever play would be digital! Ok, maybe that's going a bit too far, but seriously, I've never heard anything like what comes out of a ppg. So warm and organic! I can't imagine its just the SSM filters, cause on the polysix and trident they are pretty cool, but nothing like this. Maybe it's the vca circuit, or the combo, who knows. If you look inside a ppg, there's soooo little there! I wonder if the Behringer clone that seems like it is in the pipe (based on guesses on the circuit board he teased) will be able to replicate that aspect, or the digital 'crunch'.

That's not to say it replaces an analog synth, by any means. Everything that comes out of it has its signature, and too much of that has a very particular sound. But what a sound.

I was figuring it could replace my prophet vs, but no go on that. The Prophet VS is wide and 3D and glassy and transparent in a way that I've never heard a digital synth be, and it also gets that low end crunch that it shares with the PPG. I wouldn't say that the PPG does the wide glassy depth thing the prophet VS does, nor that the prophet VS has any of the incredible warmth of the ppg. Neither replaces the other for what it does.

The jp8 is great, no ques, but I can totally see how one can be underwhelmed by it. The ppg, which I paid less for (8.5k usd), was on the otherhand, overwhelmingly good, far exceeded expectations. Desert island sorta thing. Granted, it's not a 'jack of all trades', and it needs analog synths around it to shine, and generally shoudn't take over a mix. So more limited application. But wow.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

I agree with you on the JP8. I love mine more than ever. As for the Synthex, this demo did it for me! Wish I could get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthepuggle View Post
I must say I still haven't heard a memorymoog or synthex demo that really did much for me.

What I find the jp8 brings to the table though is that 12db filter (along side the immediacy of the interface), the source of tones that make it not just redundant to other synths. .... The Jp8 filter is balanced like the chroma, but softer and less dry, leading to a far more 'acoustic' sound (as some have described it) which is tonally quite unique. The Chroma's filter seems a little less tonally unique, but being dual, not to mention all the other modulations, the Chroma can go all sorts of other places.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Knoch View Post
I agree with you on the JP8. I love mine more than ever. As for the Synthex, this demo did it for me! Wish I could get one.
The Black Corporation Xerxes does not do the dual mode or have the sequencer, but the sound is Definitely recommend you demo one when you can if you are interested in a synthex.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegreengold View Post
The Black Corporation Xerxes does not do the dual mode or have the sequencer, but the sound is Definitely recommend you demo one when you can if you are interested in a synthex.
They (the guys at Black Corp) claim that the Xerxes can do 1:1 Synthex sound (monotimbral only). As far as I know, they never made that claim for their other vintage-inspired units. Maybe it's not just marketing. The Xerxes demos do sound mighty fine to me.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

I know someone who has the Jupiter 8 and the Elka synthex -

He says they are both totally overated - and when friends say ohhh wow an Synthex can I have go ? they are always dissapointed and going ' oh i thought it would blow me away ' and they are totally underwowed by it. He also said his fave synths are the Andromeda , sh2 and D50 - weird since he has everything going and choose those 3.

I have the DV800 - super good synth - like it shouldnt sound good - but it really does sound good - like its bad and good at the same time - wonky
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

how does the prophet vs sound compared to the arturia if you've heard the vst vs ?

I always wanted a real one - I rem going back about 20 years ago there was one on ebay for 1k and it was being sold by Falco 'rock me amadeus' fame , i didnt buy it but i wanted too

Quote:
The real shocker, however, was getting the PPG 2.3. I never imagined a digital synth could sound that warm and physical. When I use it to imitate analog polysynths, it sounds just as warm and thick, without the analog sizzle and size in the mix, which is a nice variation. But the warmth, damn. Not sure how they did it, I'm guessing some of it was an accident, cause I used to own a microwave 1 rev a, and while a great synth, it didn't have this 3d organicness. Almost like a rhodes or a wurli, but a synth.

I never imagined that the warmest polysynth I'd ever play would be digital! Ok, maybe that's going a bit too far, but seriously, I've never heard anything like what comes out of a ppg. So warm and organic! I can't imagine its just the SSM filters, cause on the polysix and trident they are pretty cool, but nothing like this. Maybe it's the vca circuit, or the combo, who knows. If you look inside a ppg, there's soooo little there! I wonder if the Behringer clone that seems like it is in the pipe (based on guesses on the circuit board he teased) will be able to replicate that aspect, or the digital 'crunch'.

That's not to say it replaces an analog synth, by any means. Everything that comes out of it has its signature, and too much of that has a very particular sound. But what a sound.

I was figuring it could replace my prophet vs, but no go on that. The Prophet VS is wide and 3D and glassy and transparent in a way that I've never heard a digital synth be, and it also gets that low end crunch that it shares with the PPG. I wouldn't say that the PPG does the wide glassy depth thing the prophet VS does, nor that the prophet VS has any of the incredible warmth of the ppg. Neither replaces the other for what it does.

The jp8 is great, no ques, but I can totally see how one can be underwhelmed by it. The ppg, which I paid less for (8.5k usd), was on the otherhand, overwhelmingly good, far exceeded expectations. Desert island sorta thing. Granted, it's not a 'jack of all trades', and it needs analog synths around it to shine, and generally shoudn't take over a mix. So more limited application. But wow.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Just the opposite with me. Every time I play my Jupiter 8 (or my buddy's 6), I can't believe how great it sounds. Wonderful synth.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear
I can't say about the actual synthex, as I've never had the chance to play one, but the Xerxes is constantly blowing me away. For me it is the best poly synth I've ever used. Layer it with itself sampled, and it is unbelievably good.

Last edited by bluegreengold; 4 days ago at 09:45 PM..
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

The Jupiter 8's real strength (at least IMHO) is its absolutely PERFECT UX in the left hand controller section - It's perfectly designed for live players/ tweakers in that regard, for what was generally available at the time (no velocity/AT in an analog poly other than the CS and perhaps others I'm not aware of)

Sound to price ratio is pretty absurd these days though. Don't get me wrong - It's a rock solid synth that's well designed and has a core "reedy" sound to its VCOs that's very organic sounding and the envelopes are great too.

That said, for FAR less money, the combo of a JU60 and JP6 is a much better way to go (unless you're just a collector looking for a trophy synth or investment).

As for the Memorymoog?

Other-worldly and even though it shares the same CEM3340 as the OBXa/8/JP6/P600... is on a completely different level.

Greg
Old 5 days ago
Ok, wow, Synthex is much cooler sounding than I realized! Maybe I'd only seen the same crappy demos each time, dunno. I wasn't that impressed by the one above. I tend to also find demos with fx misleading, even internal fx, except something like chorus, and even then, need to hear and compare both modes side by side.

That's why this demo really impressed me:

Here's what I'm not quite getting. Starting at 7:00, he starts building a patch from one oscillator. He's got the chorus OFF but by 8:00 or so, the sound is suuuuuper wide sounding. Now I've played synths that have stereo panning per voice before. Is that all that's going on here? I know there's a stereo knob, but is all it doing moving alternating voices to l/r panning extremes? Where is that crazy width coming from?

It's worth noting that I DON'T hear that on Xerxes. What I do hear is something 'similar' when the wonderful chorus is applied. Am I correct that it doesn't have the stereo voice panning of the original? I think I read that somewhere, and its kinda baffling, cause when you've gone so far to install far more costly and difficult features, this simple and low cost icing on the cake has massive 'bang for the buck' in terms of sonic impact.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Starting at 7:00, he starts building a patch from one oscillator. He's got the chorus OFF but by 8:00 or so, the sound is suuuuuper wide sounding. Now I've played synths that have stereo panning per voice before. Is that all that's going on here? I know there's a stereo knob, but is all it doing moving alternating voices to l/r panning extremes?
In my opinion yes, although not necessarily extremes. It's just placing each voice card at a different fixed spot in the stereo spectrum, in the same manner that you can with Oberheim OB series.
That's fairly evident across 7:00 to 7:10.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Now I've played synths that have stereo panning per voice before. Is that all that's going on here? I know there's a stereo knob, but is all it doing moving alternating voices to l/r panning extremes? Where is that crazy width coming from?
Here's the relevant section of the Synthex overview at Great Synthesizers:

"A friend of mine got his Synthex some months ago. When visiting him, he demonstrated the instrument, and well … the synthesizer’s stereo function didn’t work at all! “You don’t know what the Synthex really sounds like” I told him. Be assure: using this instrument in double mode is one of the most important musical aspects (preferable with the same sound twice!). You end up with a four-voice, four-DCO synth. One sound will appear left, one right. Just as stereo works, you’re right.

But: the Synthex detunes both parts! Slightly, but it detunes both sounds. So you get an unbelievable large, fat sound. No jupiter-8 (despite offering stereo outputs as well) gives you this wide sonical impression. I guess almost no other polyphonic analog synth can beat the Synthex stereo-mode. Oberheims are nice, positioning each single voice in stereo panorama is a great feature (hello OB-X/Xa/8 and Matrix12/Xpander), but still: the Synthex-power is unbeatable. No strings offers that wide sonical impression. And well, if both sounds only differ slighty in LFO speed, great stereo-sweeps are realized immediately. Excellent stereo-sounds, that’s what I want to say."

Since the Xerxes isn't bitimbral, it can't do this particular stereo trick.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

So, finally, after all these years!

"You Detune Two Oscillators Than What?"
Than Synthex!

Good discussion; fun read.
Old 5 days ago
Interesting. I'm pretty sure that the part of the video above that is 7:00-10:00 is in single mode rather than dual mode, though. So that would mean its the same as what's going on in the Oberheim's and PPG that allow voice panning, correct? Seems so dramatic on a synthex for some reason, dunno.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangoon View Post
In my opinion yes, although not necessarily extremes. It's just placing each voice card at a different fixed spot in the stereo spectrum, in the same manner that you can with Oberheim OB series.
That's fairly evident across 7:00 to 7:10.
No, Synthex only places each voice card L or R (mostly randomly) in split mode. There are no different fixed spots in the stereo spectrum, it doesn't pan the voices across the field.

In this video, L and R are not panned to the extremes so it's less obvious.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
I know there's a stereo knob, but is all it doing moving alternating voices to l/r panning extremes? Where is that crazy width coming from?
That's where it's coming from. Separate voices panned L and R and playing a chord. In Synthex you can have separate patches panned L and R.

Quote:
It's worth noting that I DON'T hear that on Xerxes. What I do hear is something 'similar' when the wonderful chorus is applied. Am I correct that it doesn't have the stereo voice panning of the original? I think I read that somewhere, and its kinda baffling, cause when you've gone so far to install far more costly and difficult features, this simple and low cost icing on the cake has massive 'bang for the buck' in terms of sonic impact.
Not so simple. Split mode functionality would have added significant amount of circuitry, as in Synthex it's like two independent synths. All controls are duplicated, plus there's a second independent chorus as well. Two Xerxes panned L and R duplicates this functionality and sound (and with full 8 voices).
Old 4 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlaker View Post
But: the Synthex detunes both parts! Slightly, but it detunes both sounds. So you get an unbelievable large, fat sound.
Well, not only detunes, but because you're dealing with two completely independent layers in Synthex, each layer can have a completely different patch.

But, speaking of detuning, if you're using the same patch and play 2 notes in split mode, the amount of detuning depends on whether the voices are allocated from the same master oscillator or not. Chances are that they are first allocated from different masters, and the amount of detuning or beating you hear depends on how well Synthex' master oscillators have been tuned. The masters are still voltage controlled, analog oscillators, and there are 4 of them.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Synthex + MemMoog Make a Gr8 Poly Pair

[QUOTE=fromthepuggle;14756615]I must say I still haven't heard a memorymoog or synthex demo that really did much for me.

-You said it yourself, to get the full effect, these synths really need to be heard in person. (For example, I think most of the PPG Wave demos don't showcase the synth in the way I like to play it. If I relied on online demos alone, I would never have bought that synth. Same goes for the Synthex, although I've seen some recent Synthex vids that appeal to me).

For years, the Synthex was like a Unicorn - on the used market it was always a lot more expensive than a Jp8 up until the last 24-36 months. It's just that so few people have actually played one, or even been in the same room as one. That's why there are Far Fewer Synthex demo/vids, as opposed to the Jp8. In fact, I would guess that, at least 4 - 5x as many Jupiter 8's were made - and the Synthex never made its way to North America the way the Jupiter 8 did.

The Jp8, by comparison, is not in short supply, and was used by a lot of famous people. But, if you listen to the people that had/have the Synthex - Steve Wonder, Jean Michel Jarre, Nick Rhodes, Martin Gore (Depeche Mode), etc...you'll hear them talk about how much they love it.

(MemoryMoog) Reminds me a bit of the Obxa sound, which isn't my favorite, all the harshness of the curtis oscillators darkened in a way that seems to leave the sizzle by the side, dunno.

-The OBXa and the MemMoog couldn't sound more different to each other. You own an OBX, which isn't that dissimilar to an OBXa. The MemMoog doesn't sound like an OBX/OBXa to me. By comparison, the Synthex and the Jupiter 8, I feel, have a lot of similar sonic qualities. The Jupiter 8's (potentially) "overly-stable" osc's vs the Synthex's DCO's. The 2 synths actually sound they could be from the same family, like the Culture Club or the Thompson Twins. : )))

-MemMoog & Synthex = Gr8 Pairing - Having owned/and still own all of the synths you're talking about (except the Jp8 which I sold - but did own for 10 years), I think the Synthex and the MemoryMoog both outshine the Jupiter 8 quite handily. The MM and the Synthex are actually a great pairing because the Synthex is the MOST like a Jupiter 8 (very clean/80's sounding), but sounds better to me. The MM, by comparison, sounds more like a '70's synth to me. It's quite trippy, but can also be big and powerful sounding - and does beautiful oscillating pads. (But, don't listen to anyone that says it takes too much room in the mix. They just haven't found the Mix Section (of the Synth). Just use one or two osc's and turn down the volume : )

The Synthex (esp with the Stereo FX) is a bigger sound than the Jp8, but features the multi-mode filter and a few other goodies, like a cool ring mod/AWESOME chorus/sequencer...

What is great about the Jp8, as I mentioned in a previous post, is that, in my experience, it's technically more stable/reliable than the MM or the Synthex. That's worth a lot, although I haven't had any real problems with my Synthex - or the MemMoog for that matter - but both of those synths always made me more nervous than I ever felt about the Jp8. The Jp8 is incredibly solid. It's also a great synth, and if it works for you, then there's no debate.

For the record, if one could afford all of these, and has the space for them, these are all Top Analog Poly synths.
Old 2 days ago
I'm in the same Synthex-didn't-impress-me boat. As soon as the chorus is disabled i don't hear anything that would make me shell out the 25% of their current rate - let alone the full price.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head

Sell Trident for Jp8???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannykorrson View Post
the trident seems to get a lot of love in this thread..
i‘m about to sell my trident mk1 to fund a jupiter 8

The Trident and the Jp8 are totally different.

-First of all, I'll Admit. I LOVE Tridents, so I'm biased.

-The Trident is a Player's Synth. It's all about the Layering of the Different Sections (Synth/Strings/Brass) - as you know because you own one. Tuck a bit of brass under the strings. Slowly bring up the Synth Section...etc...It's an Organic Orgy of Sonic Flipoutedness....bring your bathing suit!

-A Jp8 is more like a MemMoog, OB8, Synthex, etc. The Jp8 has a lot more modulation capability versus the Trident's Layering Leanings, but Pad to Pad, I'd take a Trident all day long. (See From the Puggle talk about A/B'ing the Trident and the Jp8).

-You can still Modulate the Filter on the Trident through the Filter CV Input on the Back. (I believe you can also Modulate the Trident's VCA...pl confirm???).

-You can pair a Trident with any of these other Poly's (MemMoog, OB8, Jp8, etc).

-The strings on the Trident (in my opinion) are AMAZING. You have all the String Machines, (RS-202, Solina, etc...), but they have a certain Vintage Vibe to them. The Trident Strings sound more polished than those Vintage String Machines, but they still have an Analog Vibe to them. I just love them...as you can tell. I'm almost giddy. I have to settle down.

-With the Trident, you get 2 Osc's and 8 Voices (16 Osc's in total) of SSM Poly Magic. Where else can you get that??? A Polysix only has 1 Osc (6 Osc's in Total) and 6 Voices, A Prophet 5 Rev 2 is very expensive, is a bit cranky from a tech standpoint...and well, only has 5 Voices.

-THE TRIDENT IS THE BEST DEAL ON A VINTAGE POLY OUT THERE...and it Easily sounds as good or better than Analog Poly's that are 3-4x more expensive.

-If God wuz an Analog Flanger, he'd be in the Trident!!!

Conclusion: I would not sell your Trident if you can afford to keep it. Get the Jupiter 8. Set up a Pad on it. A/B it with the Trident, and then judge for yourself.

Let us know what you think after you do the A/B Test!
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head
Amazingly, one of the music stores in the town I went to High School back in the dark ages had an AMAZING synth room on the upper floor which I spend as much time I just dared spend, fully expecting them to just kick me out. They somehow never did, probably because they spent most of their time on the bottom floor selling "real instruments". :-) I did end up buying my first synth there.

They had both a Trident and a Jupiter-8 on display. I have to say the Jupiter was easily my favourite, although that may have been the colored buttons. I don't want to drive up the Jupiter-8 prices, but yeah, if I had a choice between a Jupiter-8 and a Trident today, I'd still get the Jupiter.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccme View Post
-You can still Modulate the Filter on the Trident through the Filter CV Input on the Back. (I believe you can also Modulate the Trident's VCA...pl confirm???).
Yes, you can modulate the VCA on the synth, brass, and strings independently and can also modulate all of them together. The filter of the synth and brass can also be modulated.

I have a Kenton pro midi converter always attached to my Trident which stays in sync to midi if desired.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccme View Post
The Trident and the Jp8 are totally different.

-First of all, ....bring your bathing suit!

Let us know what you think after you do the A/B Test!

you convinced me alright, I'm selling off other stuff to raise funds for the jup8 and keep the trident
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Trident vs Jp8

Quote:
you convinced me alright, I'm selling off other stuff to raise funds for the jup8 and keep the trident

Good Decision.

At least you'll be able to A/B them IN PERSON and hear the real subtleties of each Synth. At that point, you'll truly be in a great place to comment and make a decision.

Sonically, well you know my opinion - but even if you love the Jp8 - I think what you'll find is that the Trident is a great partner to any of the Major Poly's. They do different things and serve different purposes. If you can afford to keep both, my feeling is that that's what you'll decide to do. (Just guessing of course...).

Good Luck! I'm xcited to hear what you think!
Old 1 day ago
Quote:
Gotta ask: take a minute and do the math--what other options could you have for the same dollar amount as the Jupiter? Now compare: which setup is more powerful?

Because a Jupiter 8 is just not worth it compared to other options. Heck, you could pick up a decent analog console for that price.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Trident

I just sit there grinning when I play mine.
Must say Korg MS04 is a fabulous addition.

Had a chance few month's ago to trade my Jupiter 4 for a JP8,
plus some cash of course.

Well the Jup 8 was being sold by the guy I'd bought my Jup 4 from actually.

He wanted it back so much offered me almost double what I paid and I did not get it cheap or a trade with his Jup 8.

He had owned the Jup 4 for 30 odd year's though.
Jup 8 - 20 odd.

I hear a Jup 8 I think Howard Jones.
Deffo not my Cuppa.

Did give it some thought though.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Meeker View Post
Gotta ask: take a minute and do the math--what other options could you have for the same dollar amount as the Jupiter? Now compare: which setup is more powerful?

Because a Jupiter 8 is just not worth it compared to other options. Heck, you could pick up a decent analog console for that price.
I understand your point, price vs value for money is always worth a discussion, especially when it comes to the jupiter 8.

However, the offer I got is too good to not take it. after all, if I don't like it I can still sell it and get something else for it - plenty of modern powerful polys available.

like so many of us, I have been intrigued by the myth surrounding the jupiter 8 ever since I got into synthesizers.
there are enough here on the forum who have been fortunate enough to peek behind de curtain and playing, or even owning a jupiter 8 and decide for themselves if it lives up to the hype or not.
but for all of us that haven't, an opportunity to come close to the real thing is not something that happens every day

plus you can't play jump on a toft ATB 24
Old 1 day ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signman View Post
Deffo not my Cuppa.
So, did you sell it back to double your money?
Old 1 day ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signman View Post
I just sit there grinning when I play mine.
Must say Korg MS04 is a fabulous addition.

Had a chance few month's ago to trade my Jupiter 4 for a JP8,
plus some cash of course.

Well the Jup 8 was being sold by the guy I'd bought my Jup 4 from actually.

He wanted it back so much offered me almost double what I paid and I did not get it cheap or a trade with his Jup 8.

He had owned the Jup 4 for 30 odd year's though.
Jup 8 - 20 odd.

Deffo not my Cuppa.

Did give it some thought though.
I have always wanted to have a Jupiter 8 to try but alas I’ve never seen, heard or played one in person. I almost bought a well priced one a few years ago but missed it by a few days, prices continued vertical and out of my reach.
BUT...
Because I lost out on the jup8 I did use the cash to buy a Jupiter 4 and love it. Of course like others I wish it had one or 2 more voices and a second oscillator but it’s a lovely synth.

The trident is my least favourite polysynth that I own, my others are OBX 8 voice, prophet 5 r3 and Jupiter 4. I still like it but I often think of selling it to help fund another big poly like Jupiter 8 or voyetra 8 etc.
The thing that bugs me the most about the trident is that you cannot select the waveform of the 2nd oscillator and I feel that whenever it’s on it sounds very similar no matter what waveform is selected for VCO 1. When only playing with VCO 1 the waveforms sound very different but as soon as you turn on VCO 2 it’s very “samey”.

I like darker or evil sounding synths so that gives me pause about the Jupiter 8 as it’s often described as happy or bright but I do like the Roland sound of my Jupiter4 and sh5 so I imagine I would like the Jupiter 8 as well if I ever get the chance to try one?

D.
Old 1 day ago
Quote:
However, the offer I got is too good to not take it. after all, if I don't like it I can still sell it and get something else for it - plenty of modern powerful polys available.
Very true. Who knows, it could be your favorite. It certainly is one of the classics. I wouldn't turn one down, but I wouldn't pay 10k for one either.

Quote:
plus you can't play jump on a toft ATB 24
Certainly can't! You just don't want to end up like so many people and have 100k of instruments and 500 dollars of front end, converters, monitoring, and so forth. Nothing drives me crazier than people with 20k of Eurorack and 50k of vintage synths through a Presonus Audiobox and a pair of Mackie CR3's or something. Heck, there are some bozos that don't even seem to have ANY way to record their 15k modular synths out there, at least judging by how much iPhone audio there is on demos.

Drives me nuts.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search