The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Multiple effects mixer?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Multiple effects mixer?

Hi

Can it be true, that the only thing that comes even close to a mixer/controller with multiple effects that can be assigned and controlled independently for each channel/line in is then Roland MX-1 and the Korg Zero8?

If so, why?!!? It makes no sense to me.

I would much rather prefer a such mixer, instead a lot of pedals or effects modules witch can only control one line in each. Or, at best, multiple line in's, with the same effect (maybe 2) - doh! Why would you even want that?! :D

I want distortion on on channel, reverb on another, delay on a third and so forth. But nooo..., it seems.

Am I the only one missing this piece of hw?

For a compact live setup with 4 synth and 2 drum machines a small mixer with multiple effects would be really really awesome for live performance.

Please enlighten me, all prove me all wrong :D

/Martin
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdx View Post

Please enlighten me, all prove me all wrong :D

/Martin
have a look at:
https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_x32_producer.htm
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Very few mixers are built for electronic music specifically, that's why you don't see many options.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_soulcatcher View Post
It not exactly small and compact for a live performance and price would also be an issue, looking at the alternatives from roland and korg.

But thabks for the link anyways.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

allen & heath db4 is the closest to what you want. but not really small. a lot of cool features though. built-in looper, fx per channel, routable inputs and that assignable filter
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search