The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Electronic music w/ subliminal messages, background voices, whispers, speeches, etc.
Old 1 week ago
Filia Brazillia

Old 1 week ago
Sounds from the Ground

Thank-you Groove Salad
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Warrior Dub on Mosaic.

https://youtu.be/rAGj1dxsUvM
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

If you're doing modular you should check out the Music Thing/RadioMusic. Get a couple SD cards and flow that into whatever you're doing.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

The section that starts at 2:20
Old 1 week ago
Anne Clark
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Laurie Anderson - O Superman
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishy washy View Post
Laurie Anderson - O Superman
I don’t remember any part of the song that seems to have subliminal messages. Where in the song?
Old 1 week ago
All my tracks have the secret message

"Keith is sh1te, Keith is a fanny"

in my wifes voice
Old 1 week ago

And let's not forget these guys.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by abruzzi View Post
I don’t remember any part of the song that seems to have subliminal messages. Where in the song?
You're absolutely right you know, but I was under the (mistaken?) impression the OP wasn't only interested in actual subliminal and hidden messages, but also a wider range of interesting vocals in music.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
You're absolutely right you know, but I was under the (mistaken?) impression the OP wasn't only interested in actual subliminal and hidden messages, but also a wider range of interesting vocals in music.
I've always assume that the vocals were done with a vocoder.

Its hardly hidden, but on the same album (Big Science) is the track "Example #22 " which some clearly backwards speaking. I think it says something about a red magic marker, but I don't remember.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by abruzzi View Post
I've always assume that the vocals were done with a vocoder.

Its hardly hidden, but on the same album (Big Science) is the track "Example #22 " which some clearly backwards speaking. I think it says something about a red magic marker, but I don't remember.

I think you're right about that, and "Example #22 " is probably a more apopriate piece to cite here from the same album.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

here speech was chopped up in 16th and played back randomly so it doesnt form real words,
or when it does its new words

Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by standup View Post
If you're doing modular you should check out the Music Thing/RadioMusic. Get a couple SD cards and flow that into whatever you're doing.
Second this. There's a guy that put together a collection of old answering machine recordings for RadioMusic. Once I put that thing on the card, it has never left. TONS of useful audio in that set. Especially the schizophrenic ranting about the lawn mower. I'll often listen to that just for fun because it's such a surreal thing.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
No it definitely doesn't have to be hidden. Just spoken, regardless of form or source. Thanks for suggesting this.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Second this. There's a guy that put together a collection of old answering machine recordings for RadioMusic. Once I put that thing on the card, it has never left. TONS of useful audio in that set. Especially the schizophrenic ranting about the lawn mower. I'll often listen to that just for fun because it's such a surreal thing.
I never really got why people liked that module until now. Cool.

I'll also be ordering an Emy with the Speak & Spell addon and all that jazz. Soon. (twirls stache)
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkast View Post
No it definitely doesn't have to be hidden. Just spoken, regardless of form or source. Thanks for suggesting this.
I've been on the fence about suggesting one, but reading this reinterpretation of what I thought I understood makes it easier to err on the side of posting it. It's one of my favorite tracks anyway regardless of vocal style. It's so anthemic and catchy.

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search