The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Roland S770-Shaku sample needed (will pay)
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Roland S770-Shaku sample needed (will pay)

Hi,

I need a high-quality recording of the Roland S770 Shakuhachi sample sound.

I'm not looking for the "Sledgehammer" sound, and not the "Enigma" sound. The sound I'm looking for came in the S770 sample libraries.

If you can send me a short example of the sound you have, I will check it out and get back to you quickly.

If it's the sound I'm looking for, I will ask you to send me a high-quality recording of an octave or two of the sample so I can re-sample and use the sound.

We can discuss a price for your work at the time we determine the sound you have is the one I need.

Thanks!

cpyes <AT> wt <DOT> net
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiostuff View Post
Hi,

I need a high-quality recording of the Roland S770 Shakuhachi sample sound.

I'm not looking for the "Sledgehammer" sound, and not the "Enigma" sound. The sound I'm looking for came in the S770 sample libraries.

If you can send me a short example of the sound you have, I will check it out and get back to you quickly.

If it's the sound I'm looking for, I will ask you to send me a high-quality recording of an octave or two of the sample so I can re-sample and use the sound.

We can discuss a price for your work at the time we determine the sound you have is the one I need.

Thanks!

cpyes <AT> wt <DOT> net
The SXX library disk images seem to be available here:

https://www.sgroup.ca/archive/samples/Roland/S770/

Maybe it’s amongst those?

You’ll then need to convert it to WAV. Maybe the demo of extreme sample converter will do it.

I know that Chicken Systems Translator supports Roland but that is kind of pricy.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Thanks for that...

I saw that link this morning and was hoping to find someone who could simply play me the sample set in some audio format.

I have an old track using the sound and my client wants a multi-track session with all the tracks for remixing and editing. Only kept the final mix 2-track for some odd reason...? I usually keep everything...

Of course, I sold my S770 a few months ago thinking I would never need those sounds again!! : )

Thanks again for the info.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search