The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ableton playback quiet
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Ableton playback quiet

So, I'm using the looper plug in through ableton and the loop plays back real quite, I'm using a novation mininova, when I'm playing it it's as loud as I want it but when the loop is played back its really quite, so I turn it up which means the mininova is too loud, so I turn that down and then I'm back to the ableton problem. I'm using a Behringer UMC204HD with an audio mixer. The minova is going to the mixer inputs, then the mixer outputs is going to the interface. The interface is then going to a stereo rca jacks, I don't have monitor speakers.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Notice the track you are trying to record with the input meter. If it’s low, raise the input or gain with a preamp. You could also have an input that’s low, put the utility plugin on it, which lets you increase the gain. Have another input track, have its input be the track with the utility plugin.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search