The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer Monopoly
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkast View Post
I have always wanted a trio of old Korgs: MonoPoly, PolySix, Trident. I'm sure there's tons of overlap, but these just sound so amazing. I've had some software versions but these girls got mojo. Very anxious to try the hardware.
I love Korg's brute force polyphony approach in their early poly attempts (PS-3100). Each key is more or less it's own monosynth (the main oscillator is top octave/divide down though). I wish Behringer would try to replicate THAT in a modern cone!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixMy106 View Post
I've got a Mono/Poly with the Tubbutec kit, which greatly enhances the synth with new voice modes, a polyphonic sequencer and more goodies bringing it into the 21st century basically. The original is a good piece of kit, but with the Tubbutec mod it's a monster!

I wonder if Behringer will incorporate any of that into their M/P or just copy the vanilla one.
The tubbutec mod is fantastic -- especially the two random oscillator poly modes, the hidden sample and hold LFO, and the crazy-good polychord mode (especially when used with the arp/sequencer).
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkast View Post
I have always wanted a trio of old Korgs: MonoPoly, PolySix, Trident. I'm sure there's tons of overlap, but these just sound so amazing. I've had some software versions but these girls got mojo. Very anxious to try the hardware.

I always loved how Kebu used old Korgs .

This cover really embraces the MP + Polysix's strengths.

Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Uli, if you happen to be reading this, could you give us a tiny weeny glimmer of hope as to whether you are going to do a Monopoly 'type' synth or not?

Don't want to put you on the spot so you don't have to answer of course

...on a totally different unrelated subject, what is your favourite colour these days?
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

I am ready to buy this today

Got good coin

Where to buy ? show me and i order
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search