The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Harvest MIDI sequence generator
Old 2 weeks ago
Harvest MIDI sequence generator

In my endless search for the optimal workflow and songwriting arsenal, I came upon Harvest. It's really cool at generating new ideas and developing existing. It has a functional Mini version that's free and this week the full version is half price. That's crazy cheap . . . I figure if it helps me complete one song it more than paid for itself.

https://harvestplugin.com
Attached Thumbnails
Harvest MIDI sequence generator-screen-shot-2019-11-25-1.03.13-pm.jpg  
Attached Images
Harvest MIDI sequence generator-image.png 
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Lazy people now developing tools to compose music for them That kinda defeats the purpose of composing music. I'm not a fan of these tools they kill your creativity and force you to be less productive. Just saying the musicians who compose great songs did struggle to get where they are a tool like this won't do it for you.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrumidi View Post
Lazy people now developing tools to compose music for them
Why post, Sweetie? This is a tool . . . a device to generate new ideas. It doesn't compose music. That's like saying the Chord Chart from Walrus Productions is cheating. Yet, I do agree that no decent music is ever created by leaning exclusively on gimmicks. There needs to be some talent, work, and a good ear behind it all.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search