The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What Sound effect is this?
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear
sytrusze's Avatar

What Sound effect is this?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of sound this is? I hear this a lot in older songs, especially Funk music. It is mostly used as a transitioning effect. I've been going through a lot of sounds but can't seem to find out how they achieve such an effect.

ps. it doesn't have to be exactly the same sound tho.

Thank you.
Attached Files

Arp SFX.wav (775.4 KB, 244 views)

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
MarcB's Avatar
it's a arp spread over a few octaves with a delay on it
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump