The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Vienna SE Bundle, Symphonic Cube
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Vienna SE Bundle, Symphonic Cube

So I initially planned on buying the Vienna special edition bundle second hand at 730 euros. However the guys at Vienna have given a heads up for a sale on the 27th, in which the symphonic cube standard will be reduced to around 990 euros. Is it worth laying down the extra cash for that, or is the special edition bundle more than enough?

I’m looking to compose traditional movie type scores, as well as compliment my ambient music productions.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict
I had the complete SE Bundle and sold it, you really have to like dry recorded strings, I don‘t.
Orchestral Tools Berlin Series + Metropolis for me, you should also have a look at Spitfire Audio, the Chamber Strings are very good.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

I’m actually looking at both spitfire (Scandi) and VSL. The latter for when I want more control and SF for something that sounds great out of the box.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search