The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Buying a Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1 UW MKII in 2019???
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head
Buying a Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1 UW MKII in 2019???

I just need to say yes to close the deal. The price is 600 euro's. I want to use it to make my own drum sounds, playback samples and sequence external synths/drummachines. I wanted a Rytm mk1 but the prices are pretty high (around 800/1000 euro's). So this is a nice alternative for me.. what arre your thoughts???
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
I’d snag it. I have both the rytm and md. I love each for what they are. With the user samples you can get similar results to rytm. Really I’d get the md now and save for the rytm later.
Old 3 weeks ago
600€ is a great price (if it's in good condition )
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

happy owner of a non UW version, quite versatile for my techno and experimental needs
i always run it through a lot of pedals to make sure it sounds interesting enough but its a great machine on its own too
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZHN89 View Post
I just need to say yes to close the deal. The price is 600 euro's. I want to use it to make my own drum sounds, playback samples and sequence external synths/drummachines. I wanted a Rytm mk1 but the prices are pretty high (around 800/1000 euro's). So this is a nice alternative for me.. what arre your thoughts???
Still one of the best drum machines ever made and deserving of as much classic status as the 808, 909, Linn, SP, DMX, R8 & Company (all IMHO).
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head
I am very curious why this machine seems to get more respect then the Rytm mk1 or mk2. If I could get an rytm mk1 for the same price i would def buy the rytm because of the velocity sensitive pads, the huge sampling memory and the new update which makes it possible to sequence external gear and play chromatic with the pads. The Machinedrum is for me a kind of alternative till I can find a Rytm for a reasonable price...
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by GZHN89 View Post
I am very curious why this machine seems to get more respect then the Rytm mk1 or mk2. If I could get an rytm mk1 for the same price i would def buy the rytm because of the velocity sensitive pads, the huge sampling memory and the new update which makes it possible to sequence external gear and play chromatic with the pads. The Machinedrum is for me a kind of alternative till I can find a Rytm for a reasonable price...
I think you may be under estimating the Machinedrum.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

600 euros is bloody cheap, if condition is right jump at it
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
ALmost forgot this topic I started. But I was very lucky! The marketplace website send me a warning short after contacting the seller. They said that it was a scammer and that I had to be carefull with transfering money! so I got of lucky

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search