The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
My New Revelation!!
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

My New Revelation!!

Oh yes you see it everywhere - all over the INTERNETSSSSS!!!!

All of these boxes, knobs, sliders, and wires all over the place. These Devil Worshippers selling this junk on all these so-called websites, trying to fool you into believing in this idea of a SYNTHESIZER RENAISSANCE.

Don't you DAAAAAARE believe a word of it!!

I'm hear to tell you right now that nobody, and I mean nobody except for a few degenerates, are buying synthesizers. I've yet to go over to anybody's house anywhere and even see one!! Why I've even overheard children in my own neighborhood say they wouldn't even think to ask their daddy for money on such things. Not when you can make the same kind of Devil noise with a mangy cat and a Canadian shock stick!!

Now I'll tell you what's REEEEEAAALLY selling these days. PIANOS!!! That's right! There are sooooo many pianos being made and sold these days that I can drive down the streets and see them out on the curbs next to the garbage cans and on that son of a gun Craig's List. There's so many pianos now that even the grandmas are giving them away.

It's a PIANO RENAISSANCE, you fool!!!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWardle View Post

All of these boxes, knobs, sliders, and wires all over the place. These Devil Worshippers selling this junk on all these so-called websites, trying to fool you into believing in this idea of a SYNTHESIZER RENAISSANCE.

I'm hear to tell you right now that nobody, and I mean nobody except for a few degenerates, are buying synthesizers. I've yet to go over to anybody's house anywhere and even see one!! Why I've even overheard children in my own neighborhood say they wouldn't even think to ask their daddy for money on such things. Not when you can make the same kind of Devil noise with a mangy cat and a Canadian shock stick!!

Now I'll tell you what's REEEEEAAALLY selling these days. PIANOS!!! That's right! There are sooooo many pianos being made and sold these days that I can drive down the streets and see them out on the curbs next to the garbage cans and on that son of a gun Craig's List. There's so many pianos now that even the grandmas are giving them away.

My cat burns your piano to flame his bourbon still while roasting you on a Canadian shock stick
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I see old TVs on the curb. They’re put there to catch any ghosts that might pass by.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

It’s always been my experience that while many people don’t buy synths, those who do buy many.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

then my favorite pianos are keyless
and modular ones are trendy now.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Cant there be both?

Quote:

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

This may come as a surprise to you, but some people get both synths and a piano.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

The average Guitar Center stocks more digital pianos than it does analogue synths; that doesn't mean they're right.

And for what it's worth, there are (literally) tons of FREE upright and spinet pianos available on Craigslist, if one can find the means to move them / bring them up to snuff; digital pianos are designed to be disposable.

At the very least, when armageddon comes, one can keep warm by the light and heat of a burning acoustic piano.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
You can buy a sampler and play all the pianos you can imagine, all the synthesizers, all the sounds outside your house, neighbours cat and so on.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Pyramid View Post
It’s always been my experience that while many people don’t buy synths, those who do buy many.
Yup none of the kids in my neighbourhood have twenty synths and an angry wife
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

The sound of Arturia Piano V2 can be changed in addition to the piano sound. It is very nice.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Pyramid View Post
This is a far more worthwhile revelation than the OP.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Oh yes...

...SYNTHESIZER RENAISSANCE.

... DAAAAAARE ...

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search