The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
flock of seagulls synths in i ran so far away
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

flock of seagulls synths in i ran so far away

I think the synths in this song sound awesome

can someone identify the synths they used in this song and what is the synth the singer is playing in the video
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffStuff View Post

can someone identify the synths they used in this song and what is the synth the singer is playing in the video
There's a live video on YouTube that shows Mike Score playing a Roland Juno-60 and a pair of SH-101s in grey...that said, the video shows an SH-1.
Old 5 days ago
I was just thinking about this video the other day but couldn't remember which song it was for
Guy playing a monosynth (which I misremembered as a SH-101) polyphonically. Meant to look it up but it slipped my mind
Old 5 days ago

I caught this video a few months ago, if nothing else, it's one of the cooler tutorials Ive seen.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbkrawler View Post

I caught this video a few months ago, if nothing else, it's one of the cooler tutorials Ive seen.
Cool, kinda surprised since last I knew(from an interview) he hated the song and regretted it. I guess maybe had a change of heart. I get it though, it gets old real fast when people request the same song ad nauseam.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear
Mmmm I like this thread... More!
Old 11 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffStuff View Post

On this song they used a Korg MS-10 (drone and bass sounds) and a Korg delta (strings and pads).They also used a hired in Jupiter-8 on some of the album tracks. However, in the video Mike Score's using a Roland SH-09.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search