The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Korg MS-20 Mini Front Panel Overlays
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Korg MS-20 Mini Front Panel Overlays

Hello,

I wanted to share a few front panel overlays we've designed for the Korg MS-20 Mini. Our goal is to provide alternatives to the original front panel artwork, improve readability with large fonts and high contrast lettering, and make patching a little less mysterious by clearly labeling input vs. output jacks, etc. We're working on a few more designs, so any feedback folks have on these would be appreciated.

This first one is called "Dark Map"...

You can get an idea here of the difference in contrast between the overlay and the original front panel artwork.

This is "Whitephase"...

"Sunbleached Map"...

"Primary Colors"...

All of these overlays are currently available in our online store at oversynth.com.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

These look nice.............but just not $42 nice
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

interesting! i like when the patch point colors match up to the knobs, as well as a clear pattern for in vs. outs

i could see this being very helpful to people new to the instrument.

nice work!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Looks very good.

Question, It says paper rather than Vinyl. Does this mark or collect dirt easily? and can it be wiped over without damaging the graphics?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat View Post
Looks very good.

Question, It says paper rather than Vinyl. Does this mark or collect dirt easily? and can it be wiped over without damaging the graphics?
Hello, these overlays are printed on a synthetic material that is not cotton, wood pulp, or vinyl based. It's waterproof and chemical resistant. We find that they do not collect dirt or smudges easily, but if cleaning is required, we recommend gently wiping with a soft cloth dampened with water.
Old 4 weeks ago
Looks nice to me.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by circuitslave View Post
These look nice.............but just not $42 nice
I reckon that's a pretty fair price tbh.

Just say'in chief
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

These are a great idea. The MS-20 confuses the hell out of me. I've been doing subtractive synthesis for 30 years but the the terminology and patch panel on the 20 just puts me off it and I rarely turn it on. Might look into one of these. I like Dark Map.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Would love for my MS-20Kit, but that would have to be bigger.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Looks cool
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search