The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
B stock
Old 2 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by wentzelitis View Post
people have mentioned demos a few times now. and that's one description I will NEVER buy . i've seen store demos at guitar center. that stuff is worse than used. at least used items were things people owned and generally care for. store demos are items that hundreds of people come in and bang on while laughing with their friends then leave
Sure, id never buy a demo from GC, but the demo I bought from SW was a compressor, unlikely thats had hundreds of people come in and bang on it. Id never buy a demo keyboard (or guitar) but fx and other hardware? Yup...have loads of times
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

I once bought a Mopho SE brand new and the box had been opened, I phoned up to complain - told it was ex-shop demo. I said "I didn't buy an ex-demo, I paid full money"(though the item was clean). They made good by giving me a credit note! Should of been a partial refund, but used the credit note eventually...
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

That "Brooklyn" store is close to my home, and yes, every time I've purchased "B" stock it's been brand new.
I picked up on this a few years ago and have been ordering from them ever since.
Old 2 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by WozNYC View Post
That "Brooklyn" store is close to my home, and yes, every time I've purchased "B" stock it's been brand new.
I picked up on this a few years ago and have been ordering from them ever since.
My OB6 keyboard was sealed, untouched as far as I could see, then a further 5% off, came to around $2150...nobody beats that
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac

Got a rev2 from that store and when I decided to part ways with it down the line i made a profit, essentially. It was brand new, and below used prices I see on reverb.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search