The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Beatstep > Retrokits RK002 > Kaossilator
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Beatstep > Retrokits RK002 > Kaossilator

Has anyone been able to get this setup to work? I can play the KO Pro with my Axiom controller using the RK002. Everything behaves as expected. Awesome. I cannot get the BS to send MIDI to the KO via the RK002.

Also, related, I cannot send MIDI signal to my Akai XR20 from the BS either.

Is there something unique about how the BS sends MIDI? It controls other hardware or software synths just fine. For whatever reason these two devices just don’t want to know.

I’m trying to rearrange my setup (until I can afford to get a MIDI patchbay) to get the most out of my sequencers

Cheers
Old 6 days ago
Gear Addict

I would try contacting the makers of Retrokits, since they are a small company. They might be able to help you.
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelite View Post
I would try contacting the makers of Retrokits, since they are a small company. They might be able to help you.
Yeah on the couple of occasions I’ve had to contact these guys before they’ve not been very responsive. Why I thought I’d see if anyone can confirm this setup works with the GS collective first
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search