New RC-808, Emulator From the Original Inventor
Old 3 days ago
Gearslutz - Where people go for their daily dosage of morality
Old 3 days ago
Perma ban this langur troll ffs
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

noises

Yesterday, I heard noises that like a cut my ears several times. There may be something wrong. Is there anyone who has experienced noise?

It was a very scary sound.

Oh, I need the next manual.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpro600k View Post
Yesterday, I heard noises that like a cut my ears several times. There may be something wrong. Is there anyone who has experienced noise?

It was a very scary sound.
You should've heard it when I got my Waldorf Micro Q to crash the other day haha.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
You should've heard it when I got my Waldorf Micro Q to crash the other day haha.
crash??
My Blofeld is fine.very good.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpro600k View Post
crash??
My Blofeld is fine.very good.
Im shocked the Micro Q did it before my Blofeld actually hahaha. I don't know how I did it, I used the 'Randomize' feature in Sound Diver to make a patch for it, and when it sent it over the µQ locked up and started spitting out the gnarliest static wavetable sounding drone haha. The display just said 'System Address Error 098098324098230984' or something like that? No clue how that happened because after it restarted, the random patch is fine and plays great. Of course, its NOT the sound it made when it crashed dammit. I should've recorded it but I thought it was the patch itself until I noticed it wouldn't change anymore and then saw the display haha. That was kinda scary but its a Waldorf, it always works in the end.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Im shocked the Micro Q did it before my Blofeld actually hahaha. I don't know how I did it, I used the 'Randomize' feature in Sound Diver to make a patch for it, and when it sent it over the µQ locked up and started spitting out the gnarliest static wavetable sounding drone haha. The display just said 'System Address Error 098098324098230984' or something like that? No clue how that happened because after it restarted, the random patch is fine and plays great. Of course, its NOT the sound it made when it crashed dammit. I should've recorded it but I thought it was the patch itself until I noticed it wouldn't change anymore and then saw the display haha. That was kinda scary but its a Waldorf, it always works in the end.
Perhaps the long number is the next music cipher.
If you replace it with notes and play, you may understand something.It only reaches you.

Automatic drone performance started with a MIDI error!
I should have recorded it.
It was a great performance.I never heard it again.It might be a similar experience.
It ’s a wonderful experience.

-------------

Old 2 days ago
I didnt even think of that haha I should've taken a shot of the display!! I wonder if I can do it again, SD worked great the last time I used it just a month or two ago. Decided to play with the MicroQ because Im selling it due to non use and now its like SD has become possessed by Satan or something. Was editing my Microwave and it was triggering the MicroQ, was editing the MicroQ and it wasn't doing anything to the Micro at all, yet I could pull all the memory from each one just fine, just couldn't go back out to it all of a sudden.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Only one edit dialog can be opened. I want you to open more than one.

It is inconvenient to only a copy in the Edit dialog.

The PLAY button in the edit dialog may respond only once every two times. Is it normal?

Can you drag and drop prm file to a button?
It is inconvenient to save PRM every time and load it to another button.
If two or more editors can be opened, it can be handled by copy and paste, greatly improving workability.

If you have a synthesizer that mainly uses the Wave shaping dialog, it will be very useful.
The ability to add anchors anywhere on the wave is a really useful and wonderful idea. High flexibility.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search