The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
A new composition webapp by the creators of Syntorial
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

A new composition webapp by the creators of Syntorial

Hi everyone,

We're just about to release Building Blocks, our webapp approach to composition.
Official launch date is August 21st but you can try the first four lessons for free at the website. I'm very interested in hearing opinions from musicians/producers on all levels so I thought I'd post here (Hope it's ok to do so)

Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

looks really interesting and i would use it. i have syntorial and that was really helpful, and also fun to work through. i don't do subscriptions though as i can't dedicate enough time to things to make them worth paying every month. it's a pity you don't have the option to just purchase access to the course(s) so one can use as and when one wants.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickBeatman View Post
looks really interesting and i would use it. i have syntorial and that was really helpful, and also fun to work through. i don't do subscriptions though as i can't dedicate enough time to things to make them worth paying every month. it's a pity you don't have the option to just purchase access to the course(s) so one can use as and when one wants.
Thanks for the feedback on price. We decided to go with a low monthly subscription instead of bigger lifetime fee in order to create a lower cost of entry. But, we'l definitely take this into consideration.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search