The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Enjoy Electronics Reminder
Old 1 week ago
Enjoy Electronics Reminder

Cant see a post on this but sorry if already posted. This looks super interesting and cool. Anyone got any further info on it ?

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

As soon as I saw it I thought €1000.... €600 seems very reasonable but impossible to tell if it sounds good from that demo. I guess he meant MIDI clock sync. I love that he just dismissed the predictable rote question about eurorack integration.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Clicked on this thread expecting it to be climate change related and reminding us to enjoy our synths before the world ends and there is no electricity
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

That’s a beautiful box, laid out so nicely. I want to hear more.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Interesting concept, but not a great demo.
Old 1 week ago

Another really short vid. It looks really cool but need to hear ,as per Derp's comment, a lot more sound sources thrown through it first. Def on my watch list.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Neither demo is capturing my attention sonically.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

This thing looks pretty good to me. I’m currently doing stuff like that by loading up plugins inside Maschine and using Maschine’s knobs, but it’s not as nice as a well laid out dedicated device. I actually looked for something exactly like this but there really wasn’t anything so i just got a Touché instead and use that to augment my control.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search