The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Any source for the EMU technical Documents?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Any source for the EMU technical Documents?

Im seaching for the EMU technical Documents. Anyone knows where i can find them?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Do you mean the manual or servicing documents? Also which emu product are you after?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

i need the schematics for the emu flash roms. someone here in gearslutz mentioned that they are in the emu technical documents which are available in the internet. But i cant find them.
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHW View Post
i need the schematics for the emu flash roms...
I wish you luck!
The docs for the Ultra series Samplers do contain schematics, but those do *not* show the final-revision schematics for the 16MB/32MB Flash ROM cards. I’ve never been able to find those schematics (and I’ve even purchased old E-Mu Service Department original paper documentation and logs... no joy).

Source: I have a final-rev Flash ROM, and the online schematics I’ve found do not match.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Looking at the schematics we do have though, doesn't it look like it should be simple? Isn't it just Flash chips with the data and address lines hooked up?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search