The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Korg 01Wfd vs N364?
Old 21st July 2019
Korg 01Wfd vs N364?

Hi guys.

I know romplers are not popular these days,but I grew up in music where those sounds were very popular and I cant hear any synthesis actually sounds like that,so I tend to love them anyway regardless waht other saying.

Both are ai2 old 90s engine, but those ar emy 2 favorite sounding synths from that particular synthesis.Other and newre model sound bit brittle to my ears(New DAC or whatever,have the same problem with my XV5080 compare to JD800).

I wanted to ask guys and gals that played both models to tell me what are their pros and cons and what model they will choose in favor of another one?Is there anything that would be missed in O1/Wfd that N364 do not have?

Kind regards,
Dado.
Old 21st July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioStriver View Post
I know romplers are not popular these days
They weren't popular 10 years ago. Back then you could grab JD-990 with Vintage card for 300$. Try to find one nowadays for that amount.

01W is definitely one of the big names of romplers to have, along with TG-77 and JD-990 it is a must and highly recommended. N series is newer generation but still it has a lot of that Korg magic in the effects section. And if you are after that sound, go N1R. Or go both. You can still grab 01R/W for cheap.
Old 21st July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Solaris View Post
They weren't popular 10 years ago. Back then you could grab JD-990 with Vintage card for 300$. Try to find one nowadays for that amount.

01W is definitely one of the big names of romplers to have, along with TG-77 and JD-990 it is a must and highly recommended. N series is newer generation but still it has a lot of that Korg magic in the effects section. And if you are after that sound, go N1R. Or go both. You can still grab 01R/W for cheap.
Well I grew up in 90`s. Believe it or not a lot of prog metal bands were using O1Wfd in that time. I guess it was never so popular genre anyway.

One example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXSuRPvsc3Q

I currently have Roland XV5080(still pretty mad at myself to choose it over JD800/990),Yamaha SY77 and Korg N364(bought it recently cause of that big meaty Nightwish strings and sweet bells in wavestation alike vibe).

But I never heard people talking so much about N364,that is why I made this post, kind a reconsidering getting 01R/W maybe, but only if it will bring any better features in tweaking,since I love making my own detailed patches.

Or I just getting GAS again?
Old 21st July 2019
Lives for gear

The N series are dull as dishwater.
Very basic Romplers, samples through filters, no cool synthesis.

There’s nothing cool about them, apart from the colour which is quite nice.

The 01W features waveshaping, and gives you the opportunity to do some real synthesis. It can sound quite DX like, or be pushed into very weird industrial soundscape territory.

Demo:

Old 21st July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderbeanz View Post
The N series are dull as dishwater.
Very basic Romplers, samples through filters, no cool synthesis.

There’s nothing cool about them, apart from the colour which is quite nice.

The 01W features waveshaping, and gives you the opportunity to do some real synthesis. It can sound quite DX like, or be pushed into very weird industrial soundscape territory.

Demo:

Well it can sound dull yes, but I call it warm. I kind a like it do not sound thin like M1/X3,to my ears N364 has really tight and punchy low end especially on combi string.But it also sound similar to O1Wfd what I heard from demos online.
But I agree is that is basic rompler as it can be.

As example this album is all recorded with using only N364.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdKVkqDtLk

Thanks for your input.I gonna check soundcloud demos.

Anyway I have no space in my room for two ai2 synths. One would be fair enough.

Also I`m in wonder can O1Wfd get such a massive string section as N364?!

It would certainly very useful is someone have enough nerves to post some demos of most massive string combis that can be found on that machine.

Anyway you sparkle my imagination with waveshaping feature.

Kind regards.
Old 21st July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Well it can sound dull yes, but I call it warm. I kind a like it do not sound thin like M1/X3,to my ears N364 has really tight and punchy low end especially on combi string.But it also sound similar to O1Wfd what I heard from demos online.
But I agree is that is basic rompler as it can be.

As example this album is all recorded with using only N364.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdKVkqDtLk

Thanks for your input.I gonna check soundcloud demos.

Anyway I have no space in my room for two ai2 synths. One would be fair enough.

Also I`m in wonder can O1Wfd get such a massive string section as N364?!

It would certainly very useful is someone have enough nerves to post some demos of most massive string combis that can be found on that machine.

Anyway you sparkle my imagination with waveshaping feature.

Kind regards.

01/W are pretty known for their fat strings and warmth. 01/W series was the granddaddy/flagship of the AI2 synths. The 01 is IMO the best quality/most interesting of the AI2 synths and fun to collect for as well. Xander is spot on above as well.

...about Artension(Vitalij), yes I've posted that album on this very forum many times so don't be so sure(some awesome synth sounds on that record). The 01/W definitely was used in some metal/prog bands as well(genres which are "home" for me)
Old 21st July 2019
Lives for gear

As far as I know, the 01W doesn’t have arpeggiator, and has volatile memory (switch it off without saving your work and it’s gone). Lots of menu diving, but I don’t think there’s a workstation without it. I had an N364 and a friend has a 01W, I remember that I liked the sound of the N more then the 01W, it felt more HIFI if you know what I mean. Then again he made more like ballads and new age, and I made techno, so take this comment with a grain of salt.
Old 21st July 2019
Lives for gear

Yes it’s worth bearing in mind the 01w sounds dark and open.

The samples were all 32Khz, so it has a distinctive sound.

The later Korgs used a mixture of sample rates, some higher, and compressed the samples to get more in (the X3 especially) so they all have this assertive hi fi brittleness to the sound.
Old 21st July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by John01W View Post
01/W are pretty known for their fat strings and warmth. 01/W series was the granddaddy/flagship of the AI2 synths. The 01 is IMO the best quality/most interesting of the AI2 synths and fun to collect for as well. Xander is spot on above as well.

...about Artension(Vitalij), yes I've posted that album on this very forum many times so don't be so sure(some awesome synth sounds on that record). The 01/W definitely was used in some metal/prog bands as well(genres which are "home" for me)
To me as well,I grew on this genre,basically. Artension kicks ass!
Thanks for the input about the synth.I`ll post new link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXSuRPvsc3Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I. Batule Chee View Post
As far as I know, the 01W doesn’t have arpeggiator, and has volatile memory (switch it off without saving your work and it’s gone). Lots of menu diving, but I don’t think there’s a workstation without it. I had an N364 and a friend has a 01W, I remember that I liked the sound of the N more then the 01W, it felt more HIFI if you know what I mean. Then again he made more like ballads and new age, and I made techno, so take this comment with a grain of salt.
You are right about that probably.Jugding from sound demos on synthmania and how I hear N364 when I play it. I personally want to use ai2 for effect,new age, symphonic metal judging strings and synth solos.

Quote:
Yes it’s worth bearing in mind the 01w sounds dark and open.

The samples were all 32Khz, so it has a distinctive sound.

The later Korgs used a mixture of sample rates, some higher, and compressed the samples to get more in (the X3 especially) so they all have this assertive hi fi brittleness to the sound.
It looks like both synths has their pros and cons.I found one 01Wfd for 150 euros in my country but it has damaged input,saying they make distortion,so I`ll have to take it to electrician friend who also plays keyboards, price kind a makes me wanna gamble.

Last edited by StudioStriver; 21st July 2019 at 11:49 PM..
Old 21st July 2019

Take the rack. Don't even bother with keyboard version.

It sounds sick!!!
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:

Take the rack. Don't even bother with keyboard version.

It sounds sick!!!
Yeah, rack version would be ideal but extremely hard to find these days in my country I must say, and ebay prices are well,crazy a bit plus shipping and customs.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Here's a bunch of sounds from X5D that I ran through at some point. All single programs, no combis.

https://app.box.com/shared/dngxrjeyvo
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Here's a bunch of sounds from X5D that I ran through at some point. All single programs, no combis.

https://app.box.com/shared/dngxrjeyvo
Hi there. I recognize all 98% of sounds are available on this machine,sound is very very similar(its impossible I guess to sound much different either since its the same engine),mine has bit more mellow/warmer character but not as 01,sits somewhere in the middle.That is the only difference I can hear.

N364 with some patches can get out of balance frequency wise(too much punch, low end,too thin,too much high end on bells etc, compare to your what I hear on your demos).Sometimes that is a good thing,sometimes not I guess.

Definitely they do not sound exactly the same,but will it have big impact on busy mixes?Probably not,only in parts where they play all alone.

I would still like to hear someone trying to play those Nighhtwish strings like Big String patch(no combi)that is on N364,i haven`t heard those on any ai2 machine so far.

Here`s one link,sorry for sloppy playing.I had no clue how real phrase is played,just go with guess on the spot.
(If you want download the link since dropbox player have its own compression and ruins the overal sound)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrzo6qq5oa...patch.wav?dl=0

Other N machine sound more tight and high end presence ,01/Wfd is more mellow and"analog"alike from what I heard so far,to my ears of course.

Cheers.

Last edited by StudioStriver; 22nd July 2019 at 10:59 AM..
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

At one point I had my X5D side by side with N364 and ran the same patches through the same audio interface.

They sounded quite identical, really. Yes, including the BigStrings patch. X5D is just N364 in a cheaper case, 3 less memory banks (N364 has 2 ROM, 2 RAM banks, X5D has a single RAM bank) and without RPPR, sequencer and arpeggiator. And no aftertouch, yeah.

I'm sure other N-series machines can be made to sound identical as well, with some effort (I also have N1R) - the difference is in parameter ranges that the machines use. X5D and N364 use parameter ranges 0-99, whereas N1, N5, etc use 0-127. And nobody ever did conversion tables. :( I'm quite positive that the minimum and maximum real-world values used for a parameter are identical (i.e. cutoff 0 is, say, 20 Hz on both N364/X5D and N1, and cutoff 99 (or 127) is the same, say, 20k cutoff on both). It's just that in-between scaling of parameter ranges are different.
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
At one point I had my X5D side by side with N364 and ran the same patches through the same audio interface.

They sounded quite identical, really. Yes, including the BigStrings patch. X5D is just N364 in a cheaper case, 3 less memory banks (N364 has 2 ROM, 2 RAM banks, X5D has a single RAM bank) and without RPPR, sequencer and arpeggiator. And no aftertouch, yeah.

I'm sure other N-series machines can be made to sound identical as well, with some effort (I also have N1R) - the difference is in parameter ranges that the machines use. X5D and N364 use parameter ranges 0-99, whereas N1, N5, etc use 0-127. And nobody ever did conversion tables. :( I'm quite positive that the minimum and maximum real-world values used for a parameter are identical (i.e. cutoff 0 is, say, 20 Hz on both N364/X5D and N1, and cutoff 99 (or 127) is the same, say, 20k cutoff on both). It's just that in-between scaling of parameter ranges are different.
I was listening N1R sounds from polynominal :
http://www.polynominal.com/site/stud...n1r/index.html

To me it sound the cleanest of them all and super tight and sterile. I have friend who use NS5R,he have no patches that sound even close to Big String patch,and generally synth sound bit duller from all demos I heard from him.

Certainly it would be pain in the ass to convert patches to sound indetical with messed up value of parameters, but worth of trying if I get N1R and doing converting and listening going back an forth.

It could save a lot of space,and I prefer modules.Well if I ever get one in Bosnia&Herzegovina or Serbia, my relatives and friends from Croatia are not giving me a hand too much so these are the only two countries I can search for new/old gear.

Ebay prices for me are just too much crazy.

Thank you kindly for your input. Much appreciated.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Actually I also have NS5R that I never turn on (nor can I sell it for anything special). Want it?

The only difference that I managed to ascertain is that NS5R has some sort of crosstalk noise going on if you use overdrive or distortion effects, which doesn't happen on N1R, or N364, or X5D, or X5DR. Not sure why - could it be the integrated PSU that is so close to the PCB with DSPs? But X5DR (which I also have - so, I have X5DR, NS5R and N1R, AND TR-Rack, ehehe) also has built-in PSU and no such crosstalk happening...

As for BigStrings patch, it's definitely 100% possible on NS5R/N1R - all the samples from X5D/N364 are there and they sound identical. The filter and FX all sound identical, so parameter range difference is the only thing standing between perfect recreation of that patch (or any other X5D/N364 patch) on NS5R/N1R. Minus the crosstalk issue with those drive FX on NS5R, of course. Oh yeah, NS5R is also gimped a bit with aftertouch parameters - some of them are missing, compared to N1/N364. But you don't need aftertouch for BigStrings, or pretty much any patches that Tuomas ever used
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
Actually I also have NS5R that I never turn on (nor can I sell it for anything special). Want it?

The only difference that I managed to ascertain is that NS5R has some sort of crosstalk noise going on if you use overdrive or distortion effects, which doesn't happen on N1R, or N364, or X5D, or X5DR. Not sure why - could it be the integrated PSU that is so close to the PCB with DSPs? But X5DR (which I also have - so, I have X5DR, NS5R and N1R, AND TR-Rack, ehehe) also has built-in PSU and no such crosstalk happening...

As for BigStrings patch, it's definitely 100% possible on NS5R/N1R - all the samples from X5D/N364 are there and they sound identical. The filter and FX all sound identical, so parameter range difference is the only thing standing between perfect recreation of that patch (or any other X5D/N364 patch) on NS5R/N1R. Minus the crosstalk issue with those drive FX on NS5R, of course. Oh yeah, NS5R is also gimped a bit with aftertouch parameters - some of them are missing, compared to N1/N364. But you don't need aftertouch for BigStrings, or pretty much any patches that Tuomas ever used
Naaa,but thanks for offering.Already have N364,so it would be crazy to buy another one.
I can have nice ai2 results with it as well. I`m not jus into Tuomas way of making music,but for sure I need those sounds.

Do you maybe have made preset conversions to share of N364 into N1R?That would be great to have,so when I get my hands on N1R to see direct comparation,and to sell N364 peacefully without feeling I lost something that I cant achieve.

I got also interested in O1Wfd, man my family gonna hate me. They already think I`m dead crazy having all this gear in one room.
But when you start getting interesting synths and when you hear what you gain out of them,wider pallet of options its hard to stay at one synth.

I do not like Triton too much to be honest,nor any new Korg rompler,or any other brand. These old one having more character for me personaly of course.

My favorites romplers are XV5080,Kurzweil K2500,and Korg (any of ai2) O1Wfd/N364/N1R. I would not wish to have any other for a lifetime.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Nope, I don't have any preset conversions, sorry. I just never got to spending that amount of time to do listening tests between the different parameter ranges. Everything's different, from filter cutoff, to envelope time/level scaling...

(BTW TR-Rack is not Triton, it's Trinity, arguably the bestest sounding rompler Korg ever did. Kronos is, of course, an entirely different case - it is just SO powerful. And it does sound pretty darn great.)

(Also - you need JD-990 in your life. Forget about 5080! )
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
Nope, I don't have any preset conversions, sorry. I just never got to spending that amount of time to do listening tests between the different parameter ranges. Everything's different, from filter cutoff, to envelope time/level scaling...

(BTW TR-Rack is not Triton, it's Trinity, arguably the bestest sounding rompler Korg ever did. Kronos is, of course, an entirely different case - it is just SO powerful. And it does sound pretty darn great.)

(Also - you need JD-990 in your life. Forget about 5080! )
Well I listened various demos,I`m not fond of Trinity either,aware of the series.

XV5080 sounds great imho, but if you want to sound extra special detaled tweakings are needed and XV5080 got it to the level like K2500,also i has all waveform and effects from JD990 and all XV/JV/XP series, so its matter of tweaking to get the same results,plus its 24bit/48khz.

I wanted to get JD990 and its for sure very good synth and classic,but I do not feel I need it more then because of collection sake. Also having 8 slots space for expanion board makes is super versatile.
XV5080 is total beast imho.

Its basically like comparing O1Wfd with any other N series synth. I mean that waveshaping feature is cool thing to have but if you do not need it for such a thing, maybe it will collect dust more you will use it.

Aside of that you can achieve similar results with bit of tweaking eqing and adding effect to adds flavor to the sound.

For example I must say I like N364 for new age music much more then O1Wfd from YT demos,it just sparkle more.

You can notice Tuomas used those kind a tones on every corner and they simply sound gorgeous, more clear and open.

I`ll probably would be happy using it for the rest of my life, and only getting N1R to save space and doing conversion patches sometimes in a future.

But I had great chat discussing with you people about that.
If I find dead cheap I`ll test everything that is for sure,but I`m into spending to much cash,and still I`m in the same ballpark of sounds less or more.Its all the same engine as you mentioned.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

There are certain things 5080 can't do that 990 can do (like oscillator sync, for example).

And no, I wouldn't compare 5080 to Kurzweil. Kurzweil can do much more overall. 5080 is still a very much fixed architecture synth with a few selectable routings, whereas Kurzweil is pretty much a digital modular.
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
There are certain things 5080 can't do that 990 can do (like oscillator sync, for example).

And no, I wouldn't compare 5080 to Kurzweil. Kurzweil can do much more overall. 5080 is still a very much fixed architecture synth with a few selectable routings, whereas Kurzweil is pretty much a digital modular.
There are also tons of things 990 cant do at all. XV5080 has tons of tweaking capabilities.I have no clue what you talking about.And I`m not the first one to compare it has similar deep editing features like K2500.

I`m quite happy with it and simply do not care about sync features too much. To me it sounds awesome and I spent on some patches hours to refine them.My signature tones are there and I cant get them anywhere else.I made extremely similar tone to Rudess Train of thoughts era.

Not to mentioned Jens Johansson solo tone since he used 2080 and I can import all factory presets from that synth,plus can edit it much detailed.

Harpsichords for example on SRX Complete Orchestra expansion are the best I heard actually(then any Kontakt samples i tried on the market too),simply kicks ass for neoclassical metal and stuff like Stratovarius and Malmsteen...
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Heheh. Jens' solo tone is pretty much in that Morley distortion pedal. You can feed it farts and it will sound like Jens. Hahaha. (Joking a little bit - but it's true that the pedal is about 90% of the tone, and you just need to feed it detuned PWM lead sound and that's it.)

Don't misunderstand me. 5080 is a more advanced JD-990, but some things have been lost along the way. I think even some keymaps from JD-990 stock ROM are missing in it (and aren't available in any expansion board).

There is a lot of flexibility in there, but there are no FUNs from Kurzweil, there is no algorithm wiring functionality (K2500 has many more ways you can route things into one another)... It's a whole different ballgame.
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
Heheh. Jens' solo tone is pretty much in that Morley distortion pedal. You can feed it farts and it will sound like Jens. Hahaha.
You act pretty strange in the last post I must say,almost like a child who want to compete with knowledge.And no, its not just morley pedal.

Waveforms need to be edited in very sepcific way, to choose the right one that will blend well to get that sound before even getting to distortion stage,beside deeper editing there are 2 LFO putting there to make it constantly alive while playing one note numerous times, he made assign feedback(which is not real one feedback effect,rather with messing further with LFOs on expression.

Here are some pros and cons about both series Don Solaris has made long time ago.

http://www.donsolaris.com/?tag=xv5080
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

The smiley should've hinted you that I was joking a bit. Come on, cheer up a little bit!

(I know Don's site by heart )
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
The smiley should've hinted you that I was joking a bit. Come on, cheer up a little bit!

(I know Don's site by heart )
Damn I didn`t get that Balkan humor at first even thou I hearing it on daily basis.

Sorry about that.
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
XV5080 has tons of tweaking capabilities
True. But no sound anywhere near JD. The filter is different. On 5080 it ends around 10kHz, while on JD it goes past 12kHz. And trust me, that makes it a big difference (it is almost as if you are playing an analogue synth). Here is some audio from JD-800:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/atta...a-istanbul.mp3

Try to make make XV-5080 sound like this and i salute you!
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
True. But no sound anywhere near JD. The filter is different. On 5080 it ends around 10kHz, while on JD it goes past 12kHz. And trust me, that makes it a big difference (it is almost as if you are playing an analogue synth). Here is some audio from JD-800:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/atta...a-istanbul.mp3

Try to make make XV-5080 sound like this and i salute you!
Sound ubber cool!

I didnt create anything near such a sounds that you made on the sound clip,rarely use similar stuff in my music.

I mostly do not play too much complicate or even correct(lol ) when I test custom patches ,always on the spot what came to my mind to play,but here are some(got absolute nothing to do with sound example you sent me):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/60vgi5a8is...Ring2.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wmm50r1am...ddess.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykgytbhpvj...Keith.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/53t2x4dyqt...Moono.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i692r3dow...olins.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77n0z87yjr...heese.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vg29e4qkf...0Lead.wav?dl=0

I`m happy with results honestly,will it sound as analog or real/better for someones taste?I`m not sure do I need to care for that if I enjoy in them.
One thing is for sure,I listen and appreciate everyones skills and opinions, especially for such a talented person as yourself,I find critic pretty valid,but for my style of music I`m into different things.

I do not feel I need difference between 10 and 12Khz. Most thing I care are bellow 10khz, and I`m not in all analog is better camp.

Would love for lifetime to have every synth from different synthesis,and 2 romplers cause I grew up on that s**t,all the rest may came and go,but in essence 4/5 synths for every synthesis type is enough for me since keyboards are not my only instruments to play with.

For 5 years XV5080 is giving me a lot of love,getting JD990 is ok idea,as well as O1RW if I ever get nice offers(It will not be deal breaker or game changer for my needs),and cant replace sound pallette I need to get from XV5080.

I`ll for sure find space for more racks,that is for sure.

Cheers and thank you kindly for your input.I loved a lot your presets from Blofeld.
Masterful job there mister.

Last edited by StudioStriver; 22nd July 2019 at 10:43 PM..
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sound ubber cool!

I didnt want to created anything near such a sounds the you made on the sound clip,rarely use such a stuff in my music.

Mostly do not play too much complicate or even correct(lol ) when I test patches I made,always on the spot what came tyo my mind to play,but here are some(that got ansolute nothing to do with one you sent me):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/60vgi5a8is...Ring2.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wmm50r1am...ddess.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykgytbhpvj...Keith.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/53t2x4dyqt...Moono.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i692r3dow...olins.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77n0z87yjr...heese.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vg29e4qkf...0Lead.wav?dl=0

I`m happy with results honestly,will it sound as analog or real/better for someones taste,I`m not sure do I need to care for that as well.
One thing is for sure,I listen an appreciate everyones skills and opinions especially for such a talented person as yourself,I find it pretty valid,but for my stule of music I`m into different things.

To tell you the truth I do not feel I need difference between 10 and 12Khz for sounds I making.Most thing I care are bellow 10khz.
Like how it sound after I spent tons of tweakings, and I`m not in all analog is better camp.

Would love to have every synth from different synthesis,and 2 romplers cause I grew up on that s**t,all the rest may came and go,but in essence 4/5 synths for ebery synthesis type is enough for me since keyboards are not my only instruments to play with.

For 5 years XV5080 is giving me a lot of love,getting JD990 is ok idea,as well as O1RW if I ever get nice offers(It will not be deal breaker or game changer for my needs),and it will still not replace sound pallette I need to get from XV5080.

I`ll for sure find space for more racks,that is for sure.

Cheers and thank you kindly for your input.I loved a lot your presets from Blofeld.
Masterful job there mister.
Did you say you had 4 or 5 synths PER SYNTHESIS TYPE? Or just 4 or 5 synths to cover all of the synthesis types?
Old 22nd July 2019
Quote:
Did you say you had 4 or 5 synths PER SYNTHESIS TYPE? Or just 4 or 5 synths to cover all of the synthesis types?
Second one, 4/5 to cover all basic synthesis types. Sorry for my unarticulated english, its pretty far from my native tongue.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Second one, 4/5 to cover all basic synthesis types. Sorry for my unarticulated english, its pretty far from my native tongue.
I was going to say, lol.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search