The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Eventide H3000 Factory plugin on sale
Old 4 weeks ago
Eventide H3000 Factory plugin on sale

I guess it is that time of year for Eventide plugin sales, and they are running a two-day on H3000 Factory for 75% off. I think I am going to have to grab this one.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/produc.../h3000-factory
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Sold
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

I'm not familiar with the hardware unit or this plugin, does it bring anything special to the table? The video demos sounds really good.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

demoed this ages back but could not justify the list price. 75% off is easily justifiable.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean8877 View Post
I'm not familiar with the hardware unit or this plugin, does it bring anything special to the table? The video demos sounds really good.
Ask here:
I have joined the cult of Eventide H3000
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
But how much H3000 is the native factory? It seems not to have the Band Delays since it is a separate plugin. What else is missing? It is called factory, can it only "play" factory presets?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

At this price it’s really worth it.

Sure, it’s nowhere near as powerful as the hardware, but it’s an amazingly powerful plugin for the price.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Luc Cougar View Post
At this price it’s really worth it.

Sure, it’s nowhere near as powerful as the hardware, but it’s an amazingly powerful plugin for the price.
Crap, I almost talked myself out of it and now I'm reconsidering lol
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by bace View Post
But how much H3000 is the native factory? It seems not to have the Band Delays since it is a separate plugin. What else is missing? It is called factory, can it only "play" factory presets?
Maybe it is called factory as being a "factory" of H3000 tools. I don't really get the name either, but it is not restricted to locked presets if that is what you are asking. The Overview video gives a demonstration of what you can do.

I certainly would never purchase this at the full price myself, but I also will most likely never own an actual H3000, so this sale seems like a worthy deal.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Possibly “factory” refers to it being built on the mod factory algorithms in the original (which were coded by the Soundtoys people if I remember correctly).
Old 4 weeks ago
TJ5
Gear Head
There's an additional $12 discount on Audio Deluxe! At $67, I will be buying this plugin!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ5 View Post
There's an additional $12 discount on Audio Deluxe! At $67, I will be buying this plugin!
i'm not seeing an additional discount here
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products...factory-native
how's you hook that up?
code at checkout?
do tell
Old 4 weeks ago
TJ5
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by controlled_volts View Post
i'm not seeing an additional discount here
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products...factory-native
how's you hook that up?
code at checkout?
do tell
You need to add it to your cart and you'll see the additional discount there. If you don't have an account with Audio Deluxe, you'll have to register to create one.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
You need to add it to your cart and you'll see the additional discount there. If you don't have an account with Audio Deluxe, you'll have to register to create one.
thanks
i am seeing it!

does anyone know if i can have this plug in on multiple computers?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

At $79, it's a much better value than their regular introductory/sale price of $199.

Purchased!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
i feel like i stole it
big ups to the OP
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Plugin discounts also have it cheaper at 66.79 dollars.. (I am not affiliated to them in anyway ) just putting it out there
Old 4 weeks ago
TJ5
Gear Head
Quote:
thanks
i am seeing it!

does anyone know if i can have this plug in on multiple computers?
Eventide website says this:

Using iLok License Manger, you can activate the license in two separate locations, each of which can be either a computer, or an iLok license key. You can move these licenses at any time using PACE's iLok License Manager software.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Cool price for Masterunit

357-Trafic report - change LFO1 to Exp Triangle and Chopper is on flight
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I wonder if this means that Eventide is going to do an MkII?

Their MkII versions of Instant Phaser and Instant Flanger are very impressive IMO. Night and day compared to Mk1. I believe they overhauled the MkI versions while they were working on the H9000 before porting them over to VST. I would go so far as to say that they are the only analog-sounding ITB phasers and flangers I've heard (full disclosure: I don't own hardware versions of these but I do own a Roland SBF-325 and a Moog 12 stage).

After seeing H3000s sell on Ebay for $2000, maybe this means they'll do an MkII version of the H3000 plugins to get them to actually sound like an H3000?

Can any H9000 owners comment on how close the H9000 can get to the sound of the H3000?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

I ended up purchasing the H3000 Factory through AudioDeluxe. They sent me the serial number and license key and I registered it on the Eventide site using my ILok username. But the license wasn't deposited to my ILok account. I contacted both AudioDeluxe and Eventide about the issue but no responses so far. Did anyone else run into any similar problem with the ILok account not receiving the license?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
I ended up purchasing the H3000 Factory through AudioDeluxe. They sent me the serial number and license key and I registered it on the Eventide site using my ILok username. But the license wasn't deposited to my ILok account. I contacted both AudioDeluxe and Eventide about the issue but no responses so far. Did anyone else run into any similar problem with the ILok account not receiving the license?
yes - similar situation here
i paid for this around 5pm est and still have not received anything at all
it's marked as "License Delivery Pending" in my order history
i just contacted them..........
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

FWIW: I bought it through the Eventide site, with another browser window open on my iLok account. Went through in about 30 seconds. One refresh and ‘poof’, it was in my account.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Sorry about that - please email [email protected], we'll get you up and running ASAP.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I was pretty tempted, but I glanced at the manual and saw this about side chains:

"....This block allows you to utilize the audio coming in through your DAW’s side chain send. Only the AUand AAX H3000 Factory formats support side chain input...."

I'm reading that as no vst side chain support. Is that correct?
Old 4 weeks ago
TJ5
Gear Head
Quote:
I got that message a few times from Audio Deluxe but I usually get the license within 48 hours. I think others have mentioned that it depends on how busy they are.

Maybe it's because I have an order history with Audio Deluxe but I got my license yesterday around the same time that you placed your order. I purchased the previous 3 Eventide sales on the Instant Phaser Mk II, Instant Flanger Mk II, and Blackhole from Audio Deluxe so perhaps that helped with my order.
Old 4 weeks ago
TJ5
Gear Head
Quote:
Perhaps it's an iLok or Eventide issue rather than an Audio Deluxe issue since you received the Serial Number and License Key from Audio Deluxe? If you were able to register it on the Eventide site, the license should have been deposited to your iLok License Manager account right away. I would contact Eventide or iLok if the license isn't in your account.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Perhaps it's an iLok or Eventide issue rather than an Audio Deluxe issue since you received the Serial Number and License Key from Audio Deluxe? If you were able to register it on the Eventide site, the license should have been deposited to your iLok License Manager account right away. I would contact Eventide or iLok if the license isn't in your account.
I've since learned that an UltraReverb license was sent to me by AudioDeluxe instead of an H3000 license. Some other people reported that they also were sent the wrong license by AudioDeluxe. I've contacted both AudioDeluxe and Eventide, hoping one of them will be able to straighten out the issue.
Old 4 weeks ago
I pulled the trigger and got H3000 Factory (direct from Eventide). I installed it and as usual, I fought around with figuring out how to activate the darn thing to my iLok (probably just me as I rarely ever do this). Once I realized that the Serial Number and Key were all mashed together on one line in my email confirmation, I got it activated.

I haven't checked it out yet. I think I will have to spend some quality time with this one to get familiar with how to use it.
Old 4 weeks ago
TJ5
Gear Head
Quote:
I've since learned that an UltraReverb license was sent to me by AudioDeluxe instead of an H3000 license. Some other people reported that they also were sent the wrong license by AudioDeluxe. I've contacted both AudioDeluxe and Eventide, hoping one of them will be able to straighten out the issue.
I see. That's unfortunate. Hopefully they'll be able to sort it out for you. I think this is more of an Audio Deluxe issue since they sent you the wrong license info.

I guess I've been lucky to not experience this type of mistake in my previous 19 purchases in the past 4 months from Audio Deluxe which includes this purchase for the H3000.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search