The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
ISLA Instruments SP2400 Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 1 day ago
Gear Addict

I bet your music sounds vastly more interesting because of the Kordbot

Am truly lost with peoples complaints. Its a little device which helps make interesting and unique music but yet people are moaning about the build. Id love to know what unique and helpful device you can get with pristine build quality for £150

I think for a reality check - go out and buy a Korg MS20 mini and watch the knobs fall off within seconds. Or anything from MFB instruments (i owned a right shoddy Tanzbar). Ive had my Kordbot for a couple of years with pretty much daily usage and everything works, nothing dropped off. Get a grip ffs
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebase DMX View Post
It's an echo chamber maintained by people on the autistic spectrum, especially when it comes to Elektron's sh*t.

Really ?????
What do people on the autism spectrum have to do with any sort of net based echo chamber ?
The answer is absolutely nothing.
Quite frankly the MODS should have edited your comment.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by akai_world View Post
I bet your music sounds vastly more interesting because of the Kordbot

Am truly lost with peoples complaints. Its a little device which helps make interesting and unique music but yet people are moaning about the build. Id love to know what unique and helpful device you can get with pristine build quality for £150

I think for a reality check - go out and buy a Korg MS20 mini and watch the knobs fall off within seconds. Or anything from MFB instruments (i owned a right shoddy Tanzbar). Ive had my Kordbot for a couple of years with pretty much daily usage and everything works, nothing dropped off. Get a grip ffs
Not sure who this is directed to. I did not post a complaint, just my take on why others are complaining. I see no reason why they would be lying. I agree that MFB and cheap Korg gear sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VennD68 View Post
Really ?????
What do people on the autism spectrum have to do with any sort of net based echo chamber ?
Quite a lot IMO. It is not anyone's fault for being born with a condition, and the intent of the comment is to say that internet echo chambers are not representative of the general population.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Addict

Last edited by akai_world; 1 day ago at 04:09 PM.. Reason: meh
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search