The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ISLA Instruments S2400
Old 13 hours ago
Gear Addict
These recent threads are certainly giving me the jitters......Stick with whatever voodoo works for you and move on pleeeeeeease
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

^like i said i'm happy with the way things are headed with this.. that said final sequencer specs were only revealed a couple days ago hence the tech talk as boring as it may be. not everyday a +30 year cult drum machine gets recreated. you should see 303 clone threads where PSU, capacitors & accent values are discussed ad eternam.
Old 9 hours ago
When I track a drummer and he ask me to place some of his drum hits on beats, I sing African chants and burn hallucinogenic herbs.

Joke aside, on a forum called gearslutz, having a conversation about gear behavior seem to be a valid topic.

Old 2 hours ago
Lives for gear

Question, because I cannot find the answer:

Does anyone know the W x D x H dimensions of the unit?
Old 59 minutes ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmixer View Post

IIRC, it's in the thread here somehwere because Brad answerd once, a while back. Recent efforts to find the post, however, were unfruitful.

Best guesses, lately, are about 12"x15".
Old 55 minutes ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignatius View Post
IIRC, it's in the thread here somehwere because Brad answerd once, a while back. Recent efforts to find the post, however, were unfruitful.

Best guesses, lately, are about 12"x15".
OK thanks, I did key word search the thread for 'size' and 'dimensions' to no avail, didn't check 'big' though, for some reason that has just come to me!

I've got my tape measure handy!
Old 16 minutes ago
Gear Head

Quote:

From Facebook - ISLA Instruments about 11"x17"
Old 15 minutes ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
OK thanks, I did key word search the thread for 'size' and 'dimensions' to no avail, didn't check 'big' though, for some reason that has just come to me!

I've got my tape measure handy!
I tried again and failed to find it. It's early on, he's talking about the PCB size and guessing about case size, maybe.

Also, IIRC, in one video you get a glimpse of the S2400 and a Technics 1200, and while the S2400 isn't quite as big as the turntable it's bigger than most might think. Right around but less than:

A Technics 1200 is 18" x 14.5"...

An SP1200 is ~ 19.5" x 15.5".

Paging @ bradholland .
Old 1 minute ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignatius View Post
I tried again and failed to find it. It's early on, he's talking about the PCB size and guessing about case size, maybe.

Also, IIRC, in one video you get a glimpse of the S2400 and a Technics 1200, and while the S2400 isn't quite as big as the turntable it's bigger than most might think. Right around:

A Technics 1200 is 18" x 14.5"...

An SP1200 is ~ 19.5" x 15.5".
It's ok, I can move something elsewhere to accommodate it, I think it is big too, in one video it's in front of the SP1200 and it's not far off(although smaller).

I also found out the rear of the unit has been redesigned in regards to the inputs/outputs and the images on the purchase page are out of date, so this picture attached is no more...

and this video shows the new input/outputs...

Which now has stereo inputs!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shop-2000x2000-SP2400-5.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	891007  
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search