The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Elektron incoming = Model:Samples Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by guictr View Post
Somebody called materialhidden have just posted it on Reddit.

"New Elektron machine graphics from teaser"

Here's the post link:

New Elektron machine graphics from teaser : synthesizers
Only a fraction of the symbols...
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebase DMX View Post
In 2030 the internet will eventually realise that Elektron gear is not cool, after Aphex Twin says so in an interview.
elekton havent been cool since they dumped the ot mk1 dev to focus on dunderbridge...

certainly since thr venture capitalists bought in..

nice soliloquy tho, will ruffle a few sparrows here
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
I just think its funny how triggered and unhappy someone can get from gear.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab View Post
Yup. Or how we are supposed to drop everything to entertain the emotions of those that are easily offended.

If my opinion makes you feel insulted, and you think everyone should feel the same way you do, or you feel threatened because I think you are an idiot, that’s YOUR problem to work out.

Speaking of which, I feel like Elektron is trying to make me go broke. They keep making all this cool stuff, and I feel slightly offended that they are targeting me personally and financially. I need reparations.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

it's obvious that it's an digitakt update because they even say so on this video caption, they say it's all digitakt

YouTube
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBern View Post
Only a fraction of the symbols...
The person on Reddit posted an update:

Elektron mystery Machine box icons - Album on Imgur
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by guictr View Post
The person on Reddit posted an update:

Elektron mystery Machine box icons - Album on Imgur

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

The OT was the start of the end IMO. And this analog nonsense is a fad, get back to cold unfriendly DIGITAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthstrategy View Post
elekton havent been cool since they dumped the ot mk1 dev to focus on dunderbridge...

certainly since thr venture capitalists bought in..

nice soliloquy tho, will ruffle a few sparrows here
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain 8 View Post
it's obvious that it's an digitakt update because they even say so on this video caption, they say it's all digitakt

YouTube

Just a second there...

"0:44
Just...
4.1K views12 hours ago

0:53
Just Digitakt 02
1.5K views2 days ago

0:58
Just Digitakt 01
2K views2 days ago

0:31
Just Digitone pt.07
2.8K views2 months ago

0:37
Just Digitone pt.06
2.1K views2 months ago

Just Digitone pt.05
2K views2 months ago

0:36
Just Digitone pt.04
1.9K views2 months ago

Just Digitone pt.03
2K views2 months ago

0:36
Just Digitone pt.02
2.1K views2 months ago

0:35
Just Digitone pt.01
5.7K views2 months ago"
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I know what it is. It's gonna be an analog box the size of the Digitone/Digitakt with several analog drum voices and a single analog bass synth voice.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtFluids View Post
I know what it is. It's gonna be an analog box the size of the Digitone/Digitakt with several analog drum voices and a single analog bass synth voice.
Another drum machine? We only have like four of those from Elektron already.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomized View Post
Another drum machine? We only have like four of those from Elektron already.
If you can come up with something besides a drum machine with graphics that say "Hihat" "Snare" "Clap" "Cymbal" "Kick" then be my guest.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

small and battery powered is my guess
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

It all made sense until I got to the Stop! Peace! Soul Power! icons. Now I’m thinking it’s the Digislyandthefamilystone.
Old 4 weeks ago
Probably Digitakt mkII, when what the world really needs is OctaKeys.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab View Post

whats even funnier is, you thinking you know what others, who you have NO IDEA ABOUT, are thinking..
projecting much?
if anyones triggered and unhappy it might be you..
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I would also like an octakeys.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

They won't make an octakeys because the octatrack has a severe limitation on the pitch shift range for samples. Something like 2 octaves?
They clearly don't intend for people to use it that way which I think is ridiculous. A completely self-imposed restriction with no reason for existing.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Elektron is well known (for better or worse) for not overlapping products. An analog drum machine would cannibalize the RYTM. MKii came out less than two years ago so it seems early for an MKiii. I’m going to guess this is an update adding some digital synthesis to Digitakt.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Nah. Update for Digitakt, yay!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
They won't make an octakeys because the octatrack has a severe limitation on the pitch shift range for samples. Something like 2 octaves?
They clearly don't intend for people to use it that way which I think is ridiculous. A completely self-imposed restriction with no reason for existing.
It’s one of the main things I dislike about my OT. But you learn to live with it.

But if they made one that has a “poly machine” that let you play a sample or single cycle waveform...it’d be a game changer. Bonus points if you could layer tracks somehow.

I don’t think current OT could handle this, so it’d have to be an OT mk3 or something
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I just got a Digitakt (and an Analog Heat mkii) two weeks ago - amazed how much I like both.

An update for the Digitakt would be awesome... but either way am thrilled with the purchase.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

the more I think about it and read into it the more I'm more open to the possibility that maybe this is a heavy duty overhaul of the Digitakt OS to integrate an actual dedicated "Drum Computer" part. It does say that on the box itself, which always confused me a bit considering it is currently just a sampler, not a synthesis-based traditional drum computer. Hmmmmm.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiBabi View Post
Yup. Or how we are supposed to drop everything to entertain the emotions of those that are easily offended.

If my opinion makes you feel insulted, and you think everyone should feel the same way you do, or you feel threatened because I think you are an idiot, that’s YOUR problem to work out.

Speaking of which, I feel like Elektron is trying to make me go broke. They keep making all this cool stuff, and I feel slightly offended that they are targeting me personally and financially. I need reparations.

I got smirked at by an octatrack owner once, it was very violent
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VennD68 View Post
Sounds exactly how I'd expect a next generation Monomachine to sound if it existed.
i think, the "next generation" Monomachine already was the Digitone and the Digitakt the next gen Octatrak of some sort. so it could be a next gen Machinedrum that comes next.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

BUT...........

the big question is: will it have "overreached ready" on the box and release notes?

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by apessino View Post
I just got a Digitakt (and an Analog Heat mkii) two weeks ago - amazed how much I like both.

An update for the Digitakt would be awesome... but either way am thrilled with the purchase.
See that's the spirit, not like the usual moans from folk, oh FoCK I just bought something from them why didn't they tell me now I hate my new machine
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Cant wait for the Overbridge debates starting with this new product

Salted popcorn please
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

DigiDrum
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

It's the Analog Keys mkII. 12 analog voices, sample support and MIDI output.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search