The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Luigi Scarano from Fingersonic works for Behringer Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Luigi Scarano from Fingersonic works for Behringer

Just found on FB..

"I am very excited to announce that Luigi Scarano has joined Behringer as Technical Director for the new Italian synthesizer development team. This is now the 4th synthesizer team we have started and we are very proud to have Luigi joining us.

Under his brand Fingersonic (Fingersonic), Luigi has built fantastic synthesizers while studying and designing synthesizers for decades.

We have not yet decided where we will open our office, but Rome, Ancona, Naples are potential options. We are now looking for many passionate and experienced software/hardware engineers and Luigi is happy to receive your applications. His FB account is here: Luigi Scarano | Facebook

Please welcome with me Luigi Scarano to our family - we’re very proud to now start building a world-class Italian synthesizer engineering team.

Uli"¨

Hmm more new Synths
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Very interesting news, this. I'd love to see what twist an Italian Behringer team could put on some of the great lost Italian classics - and no one else is going to do it, especially since both the V.A. and reissue Synthex projects fell through.

Last edited by wendell r.; 4 days ago at 10:51 PM..
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

I think more of the crumar spirit
uli has mentioned lately, but no idea .. let's be surprised
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear
Interesting, maybe the recent AnalogFusion will evolve into a Behri product then
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagoo View Post
Interesting, maybe the recent AnalogFusion will evolve into a Behri product then
This seems most likey. I wonder if the unintentionally hilarious name "Figersonic" will remain or if it will become Behringer? We may see what happened with Westwood Studios when it was bought by EA. The next 3 games featured both Westwood Studios and EA badging but after that 3rd title failed to deliver projected sales the Westwood Team was absorbed and the rest fired/quit and subsequent games only had the EA branding.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

I have three things to say:

Farfisa Syntorchestra
Farfisa Polychrome
Elka Synthex

That is all.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ocelot View Post

Farfisa Syntorchestra
Farfisa Polychrome
Elka Synthex

That is all.
+1 on Syntorchestra. First order of business please Uli/Italy.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Farfisa Syntorchestra
Farfisa Polychrome
Elka Synthex

That is all.
You forgot Solton Programmer 24.

Edit: oops said 24S, meant the 24.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Italian. So it'll break down in the morning and take a 6 hour lunch before shagging all the other synths in the evening.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Farfisa Syntorchestra
Farfisa Polychrome
Elka Synthex

That is all.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy Mushy View Post
Italian. So it'll break down in the morning and take a 6 hour lunch before shagging all the other synths in the evening.
after all, the italians have invented the italo disco and even put in a fourvoice.
Spain makes siesta

I think my ketron disco 64 still cool .. but better not to copy, too crazy the device

which is still interesting .. an Italian mini clone"GRS VCO.3" with tube output amplifier

but it must be vintage .. a modern barillaOne could also be good
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

So you all think that somebody who is designing his own synths is interested in cloning vintage gear? Really ?

More likely developing new synths or being able to vring to market his creations with the power of a proper factory and distribution behind
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Maybe a combination of the two ? We only have the previous Behringer plan to go on. I like the sound of fingersonic analog fusion synth - very authentically '80s, and any adaption, integration or co-development of that with older Italian synths would be great.

Last edited by wendell r.; 4 days ago at 12:47 PM..
Old 4 days ago
$50 says he's working on their DX-1 project.

Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

I do not think that he bring his own projects .. but something new .. is not his company
its a new separate engineering team
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendell r. View Post
Very interesting news, this. I'd love to see what twist an Italian Behringer team could put on some of the great lost Italian classics - and no one else is going to do it, especially since both the V.A. and reissue Synthex projects fell through.
That famous Italian synth has been redone and it's greatly improved (not by Behringer). Visit booth 10405 at NAMM next week for a demo.

Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason moyer View Post
$50 says he's working on their DX-1 project.

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search