The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Would love to hear someone else's approach
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Would love to hear someone else's approach (hands on)

I believe myself to be a rather good "songwriter", but I feel I do lack tons of skill when it comes to arrangements and production.

I'd love to hear what someone else could do with my songs... like a remix or re-arrangement. I know my songs could sound a lot better in the hands of someone else.

Anyone up for it? And if so, what would you need? (I'm not talking about professional audio engineering here, just new approaches from home studio guys.)

The two songs I've posted so far on SC are these:

I aimed for something that would have a sort of Alan Walker-ish feel to it, but I'm confident someone else could do a lot better.

Anyone?
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Sounding good. Nice sounds. On 'Better' i would suggest adding something more during the chorus and building excitement into the track (drums with more impact and some big pads/strings). If it was my track i would turn it into a dance track as it would suit that beautiful voice. At the moment it seems to not really go anywhere. Please take this as it is intended as constructive criticism.
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt pinchin View Post
...At the moment it seems to not really go anywhere. Please take this as it is intended as constructive criticism.
Indeed I do. Thank you! I'd love to hand over audio files/song arrangements to anyone who could help in taking the song a bit further
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjoo View Post
I believe myself to be a rather good "songwriter", but I feel I do lack tons of skill when it comes to arrangements and production.
[...]
I'd love to hear what someone else could do with my songs... like a remix or re-arrangement. I know my songs could sound a lot better in the hands of someone else.
[...]
Anyone?
So, what I'm interrested in is someone who actually would like to get hands on with any of the songs. Remixing, re-editing, re-arranging, you name it.

Edit: one alternative version in in my signature.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Would love to if I had the time which unfortunately i do not at the moment.
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt pinchin View Post
Would love to if I had the time which unfortunately i do not at the moment.
Let me know if you ever find the time and inspiration
Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search