The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
NEW: Korg Minilogue xd
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinimino View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking for a reverb plugin like Riser or Submarine reverb in Minilogue XD. I have R2 but it's for realistic spaces and also tried Valhalla Super Massive, NI Raum, etc. but nothing sounds and feels like those 2 reverbs in Minilogue XD.

Any suggestions?
(Blackhole by Eventide maybe...?)
You might want to check the Korg MDE plugin.

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/kc_mde_x/
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
I think made plugins comes from 20+ years old, from when korg released their first soft plugins.
About such type of reverb - you can also find very same in Dune 2-3 software synth, it's called Shimmer Verb, also you can check it in Valhalla Shimmer, and in my opinion Valhalla shimmer have a much more interesting reverb at all, than it's in minilogue. I don't like when I can't edit the reverb options, like it's in Korg synths, so for Pro using it's always better to use external plugins like Valhalla and others
Lives for gear
The official list of user oscillators and effects for the XD, Prologue and NTS-1, maintained by Korg, has been updated. It now contains dukesrg's excellent FMxx, for one:

https://korginc.github.io/logue-sdk/unit-index/
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Gear Head

Hi,

I was fiddling with the Multi Engine and DIVIDE oscillator (thanks hammondeggsmusic!) and came up with a "wow & flutter" type pad sound. I built a 2-minute track using some melancholic chords and distorted beats (don't know if it's legal doing that? ).

Just wanted to share it with you and if you have a couple of minutes, please let me know what you think about it (I'd be happy to hear what you do with the Minilogue XD, in particular with the Multi Engine )

Cheers,
GilJ.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilJ View Post
Hi,

I was fiddling with the Multi Engine and DIVIDE oscillator (thanks hammondeggsmusic!) and came up with a "wow & flutter" type pad sound. I built a 2-minute track using some melancholic chords and distorted beats (don't know if it's legal doing that? ).

Just wanted to share it with you and if you have a couple of minutes, please let me know what you think about it (I'd be happy to hear what you do with the Minilogue XD, in particular with the Multi Engine )

Cheers,
GilJ.
Very nice! For that old wobbly BoC sound, Try 'Mist' https://github.com/centrevillage/cv_...aster/osc/mist

Also lots of fun :0)
Gear Head

Thanks SkyWriter!
Hadn't heard of the Mist oscillator, will surely check it out
📝 Reply