The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
USA Based Synth Repair Shop Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

USA Based Synth Repair Shop

Looking for a spot to clean up my 909. Been putting it off for too long now. Can anyone recommend a good shop based in the USA? I'm located on the east coast, but would be willing to ship west, based upon quality of work. The place I last used was in NYC, and apparently they closed doors in 2016. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
z
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsidence View Post
Looking for a spot to clean up my 909. Been putting it off for too long now. Can anyone recommend a good shop based in the USA? I'm located on the east coast, but would be willing to ship west, based upon quality of work. The place I last used was in NYC, and apparently they closed doors in 2016. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
z
Jeff B who used to run the analog lab in NYC does some repair out of his new spot in Colorado. He’s a brilliant tech. The Analog Lab
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockfresh View Post
Jeff B who used to run the analog lab in NYC does some repair out of his new spot in Colorado. He’s a brilliant tech. The Analog Lab
no kidding. that was the shop that i used to use. i'll hit up the old email address that i have, and see if i can get through. good info, thanks.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanx,
z
Located in Tampa, Florida. Mike owner has been working on vintage gear for decades and has a great reputation here in Florida.
They do have a bit of a backlog and there may be a longer wait depending on how busy they are.
He's done numerous repairs for my gear, both vintage and digital.
ProAudio Electronics | TV, Stereo, & Audiophile repair
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:

Thanx,
z
Three Wave in NJ does repairs. I've never had anything repaired by them, but I've purchased vintage gear there and they're super friendly and honest.

Three Wave Music Services

Switched On in Austin also does repairs. Never used them, though.

Synthesizer Repair – Switched On Austin
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainyoo View Post
Three Wave in NJ does repairs. I've never had anything repaired by them, but I've purchased vintage gear there and they're super friendly and honest.

Three Wave Music Services

Switched On in Austin also does repairs. Never used them, though.

Synthesizer Repair – Switched On Austin
Analog Lab > Switched On
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac
Patchworks in Brookyn, NYC

Peter was Jeff B's right hand when he had analog in NYC. Jeff is on another planet when it comes to repairs but shipping is a no no for me and I'm a "it needs to be fixed today" dude. I brought everything to them until Jeff moved to Colorado.

To me Peter is an extension of Jeff.....I can without a doubt vouch for Pete. He currently does all our work with our vintage stuff. Ob-xa, PPG Wave....whatever....he'll delve in and try to get it done. Class dude, on point and pretty quick.

[email protected]
+1 (347) 676-1349‬
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
I highly recommend RetroLinear, near Philadelphia:

RetroLinear
401 Elm Ave, North Wales, PA 19454
215-699-8000
RetroLinear
Old 1 week ago
Z80
Here for the gear

I run a synth repair shop in Chicago, IL. My rates are reasonable and I don't have a backlog at all right now.

We Repair Amps, Pro Audio & Synths - Borish Electronics is my website.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search