The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any current MacOS Midi only apps like Master Tracks Pro?
Old 6 days ago
Any current MacOS Midi only apps like Master Tracks Pro?

Like others on here have in the past, was hunting for a midi - only sequencing and editing app like Master Tracks Pro which hasn't been available on Mac for ages. That's all I need. I have Cubase AI Elements. Sure it can do it but that install took up 12gb of space with all the VSTs and audio features I don't need. An app that could do what I need would probably take less than 100mb for one thing. I have a digital recording and mixing / mastering board and I can commit the final sequenced synth outputs to it and then bounce audio mixes from it into DAW's if I ever need to for additional playing/tweaking. But I just want to sequence a few of my hardware synths the old fashioned way and bounce them to my board for adding guitars, vocals etx. I don't really want to use VST's or a computer for anything but a small simple app for old school software sequencing. Anyone know of a program out there that does JUST that available in 2018?
Old 5 days ago

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search