The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
In terms of tightness and ease of use, which Ensoniq keyboard had the best sequencer? Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

In terms of tightness and ease of use, which Ensoniq keyboard had the best sequencer?

Other features aside, between their samplers, synths, romplers and workstations, which keyboard had the friendliest sequencer, and did their sequencers differ in tightness?

Also, how did the Idea Pad thing on the ZR and MR fare, as in did it contribute anything worthwile to the workflow? Were there other boards that had this feature?
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

bump
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

The ensoniq sequencers are basically the same going from the esq-1 which I owned to the ts-12 which I also owned, all basically worked the same way, incredibly musical sequencers, I never owned an MR etc but I understand the sequencers were basically the same principle, creating multitrack patterns then chaining them in song mode, later devices added the idea pad which I do not have any experience of, lets put it this way, I have a Roland FA-07, and would swap the sequencer part for Ensoniqs without even thinking about it.
Old 5 days ago
Having toyed with the sequencer on my EPSM I’m seriously considering buying a VFX or SD-1 just for the sequencer.
It’s a real winner of onboard sequencer design.
And seeing what a friend of mine has accomplished using the ASR-10 sequencer over the years I’m pretty impressed by its capabilities.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinreliant View Post
The ensoniq sequencers are basically the same going from the esq-1 which I owned to the ts-12 which I also owned, all basically worked the same way, incredibly musical sequencers, I never owned an MR etc but I understand the sequencers were basically the same principle, creating multitrack patterns then chaining them in song mode, later devices added the idea pad which I do not have any experience of
I see. Thanks for the reply. So between the ESQ-1 and the TS, in terms of immediacy in operating, they are basically the same, and equally friendly?

Is it possible to practice with the sequencer running and turn on recording without stopping the sequencer, so that the sequencer would keep on running through the timeline from where it was when activating recording as if nothing happened, only it will now record what you play?

Except from when running complex sessions, did you exerience any timing issues with either? Do they send out stable MIDI clock?

Quote:
lets put it this way, I have a Roland FA-07, and would swap the sequencer part for Ensoniqs without even thinking about it.
That's interesting. What are the main reasons for that? Workflow? Is the FA overly complex?

Do you have any experience with the EPS-16+?
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUBA View Post
I see. Thanks for the reply. So between the ESQ-1 and the TS, in terms of immediacy in operating, they are basically the same, and equally friendly?

Is it possible to practice with the sequencer running and turn on recording without stopping the sequencer, so that the sequencer would keep on running through the timeline from where it was when activating recording as if nothing happened, only it will now record what you play?

Except from when running complex sessions, did you exerience any timing issues with either? Do they send out stable MIDI clock?

That's interesting. What are the main reasons for that? Workflow? Is the FA overly complex?

Do you have any experience with the EPS-16+?
Very fast easy to use sequencers fluid for composing did not get in the way.

Been a few years now but I am pretty sure you could punch in on a track while sequencer was playing.

Very stable when putting out a lot of midi info.

FA-07 is a great keybed, sound source and audio interface but its linear rather than pattern based sequencing which is fine, only Roland have left some show stopping bugs in like whenever you edit a track the play head for the song defaults back to zero, drives me up the wall!!

If you have a loop set and are working on a section of a song, if you do any editing instead of automatically setting the edit start and end points to the loop it defaults to 0 for the start and undefined for the end edit point and you have to manually go in and select the edit points everytime, its this kind of unmusical non workflow behaviours that you just do not find in the Ensoniq sequencers, not knocking the FA as such, I love it but just niggles like this that make me go back to using Reason or Live for sequencing rather than the otherwise perfectly capable sequencer built in.

Not used an EPS but pretty sure has the standard ensoniq sequencer, so all good....

By the way had an SD-1 also...
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Very fast easy to use sequencers fluid for composing did not get in the way.

Been a few years now but I am pretty sure you could punch in on a track while sequencer was playing.

Very stable when putting out a lot of midi info.

FA-07 is a great keybed, sound source and audio interface but its linear rather than pattern based sequencing which is fine, only Roland have left some show stopping bugs in like whenever you edit a track the play head for the song defaults back to zero, drives me up the wall!!

If you have a loop set and are working on a section of a song, if you do any editing instead of automatically setting the edit start and end points to the loop it defaults to 0 for the start and undefined for the end edit point and you have to manually go in and select the edit points everytime, its this kind of unmusical non workflow behaviours that you just do not find in the Ensoniq sequencers, not knocking the FA as such, I love it but just niggles like this that make me go back to using Reason or Live for sequencing rather than the otherwise perfectly capable sequencer built in.

Not used an EPS but pretty sure has the standard ensoniq sequencer, so all good....

By the way had an SD-1 also...
Ok cool. I'll concentrate on what other features these boards have then. Leaning toward the EPS at the moment. Thanks for the help!
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

The sequencer in the ASR-10 is NOT tight! There was some advice that you should keep drums on channel one or two since the first channels were tighter but I don’t know if that help so much...
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

I use the EPS16+ and SD-1 sequencer all the time, very similar and very "now". I have found though on some sequences that I loop seem to have tiny tiny delay somewhere, it could be something to do with the fx loading or something. I find for full on songs it gets a bit of a muddle, it works but needs things to be written down so I know what is where and when. I did Blue Monday using both the 12 tracks and the extra full length 12 track overlay, I got into that muddle of loosing track of what I put where, it worked though.

Having said all that, I find the sequencer easy and fast, I can program up say a 16 bar thing, then an 8 bar thing, maybe 6 more variations and I then like to switch between them on the fly, that works nice, so does mute for that "break down" feel. So I can have variations on a chorus or verse, pop in a bridge all on the fly. I spent hours going round Don't You Want Me Baby like this... then I did Tell It To My Heart, had tons of fun, burnt a few holes in the carpets in the process.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by unease View Post
The sequencer in the ASR-10 is NOT tight! There was some advice that you should keep drums on channel one or two since the first channels were tighter but I don’t know if that help so much...
Yeah I read a comment about that on the ASR-10 VSE page, so it's off the list.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFunk View Post
I use the EPS16+ and SD-1 sequencer all the time, very similar and very "now".
What do you mean by "now"?

Quote:
I have found though on some sequences that I loop seem to have tiny tiny delay somewhere, it could be something to do with the fx loading or something.
Hmm. Could I expect it to be rock solid for recording a funky bassline with no internal effects plus a simple backing track running, while putting out a stable MIDI clock?

Quote:
I find for full on songs it gets a bit of a muddle, it works but needs things to be written down so I know what is where and when. I did Blue Monday using both the 12 tracks and the extra full length 12 track overlay, I got into that muddle of loosing track of what I put where, it worked though.
Yeah I can imagine. I don't plan on using it for complete songs though, so that's not an issue for me.

Quote:
Having said all that, I find the sequencer easy and fast, I can program up say a 16 bar thing, then an 8 bar thing, maybe 6 more variations and I then like to switch between them on the fly, that works nice, so does mute for that "break down" feel. So I can have variations on a chorus or verse, pop in a bridge all on the fly. I spent hours going round Don't You Want Me Baby like this... then I did Tell It To My Heart, had tons of fun, burnt a few holes in the carpets in the process.
Good times!
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post
Having toyed with the sequencer on my EPSM I’m seriously considering buying a VFX or SD-1 just for the sequencer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post
It’s a real winner of onboard sequencer design.
Meaning the Ensoniq sequencer design that all their boards have in common, or specificly the VFX/SD-1?
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

yeh I didn't really know how to express "now" - it's like...hmm.. I have an idea, press press record.. done, next voice... press press (means the onboard metronome which is simple but for me one of the best).. play riff... hmm.. sounds good, what next.. I know choir.. press press.. .. record.. done.. yeh nice and listen to it for the next 20 mins!

Although it took me some time to find all the various settings in the EPS16/SD1 so I could get the mechanics to work, for example, I might use the onboard choir and then on another channel send midi to the Boog. Took me some manual reading to get that set up, but now it's easy, it's just a matter of getting to think the ensoniq way, not hard to do.

Yeh it all seems to be in sync good, I use the midi clock too, no probs. I think the fx is, must use the exact same fx setting for all sequences in that "song". Don't feel shy to use the fx, maybe just plan ahead for which one ya gonna use. For ex. if I use the organ I use the LEZLIE which is very good, I know then I only have a reverb to use for things not needing the lezlie, so drums get directed to Buss 2 or 3.

It gets a bit more of a handful on the samplers, EPS16+ as I need to load up all the instruments, create a Song, save a BANK and save the Sequences it all should re-load by calling up the Bank at one go but usually I forget to save something. Easy enough to rebuild. I think this is where the SD1 is better, all gets saved as it happens or when I press a button for pattern change, it asks if to save.

I seem to recall there is a slight difference in the quantize department, the SD1 has a few more options than the EPS16 which I think just "puts it right on time" whereas the SD1 offers "swing" and that tightness factor thing - I'd need to check the manual though. I think both offer tick slide too, so it's possible to quantize 100% on the EPS16 and then slide the notes a few ticks.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
yeh I didn't really know how to express "now" - it's like...hmm.. I have an idea, press press record.. done, next voice... press press (means the onboard metronome which is simple but for me one of the best).. play riff... hmm.. sounds good, what next.. I know choir.. press press.. .. record.. done.. yeh nice and listen to it for the next 20 mins!

Although it took me some time to find all the various settings in the EPS16/SD1 so I could get the mechanics to work, for example, I might use the onboard choir and then on another channel send midi to the Boog. Took me some manual reading to get that set up, but now it's easy, it's just a matter of getting to think the ensoniq way, not hard to do.

Yeh it all seems to be in sync good, I use the midi clock too, no probs. I think the fx is, must use the exact same fx setting for all sequences in that "song". Don't feel shy to use the fx, maybe just plan ahead for which one ya gonna use. For ex. if I use the organ I use the LEZLIE which is very good, I know then I only have a reverb to use for things not needing the lezlie, so drums get directed to Buss 2 or 3.
Ok so more than ok for simpler sessions I take it

Quote:
It gets a bit more of a handful on the samplers, EPS16+ as I need to load up all the instruments, create a Song, save a BANK and save the Sequences it all should re-load by calling up the Bank at one go but usually I forget to save something. Easy enough to rebuild. I think this is where the SD1 is better, all gets saved as it happens or when I press a button for pattern change, it asks if to save.
So a BANK is like a MULTI on the E-mu sequencers? I believe the Command Station allow for total recall by saving as MULTI, effectively taking a snapshot of every setting on the Command Station. But I'm not sure if I remember exactly. Is this possible on the EPS?

Quote:
I seem to recall there is a slight difference in the quantize department, the SD1 has a few more options than the EPS16 which I think just "puts it right on time" whereas the SD1 offers "swing" and that tightness factor thing - I'd need to check the manual though. I think both offer tick slide too, so it's possible to quantize 100% on the EPS16 and then slide the notes a few ticks.
tightness factor meaning quantizing by a specific value less than 100%?
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Speaking now of the EPS16+, I think, save all instruments (it needs to know where these come from), save sequences, save songs, finally save Bank. I think the latter keeps a note of all of the former. Sounds a bit messy but it retains flexibilty, esp at storage time as the locations of the files can be kept in neat folders on the HD. Need to check the manual to be sure.

Yeh quantize to less than 100% and add swing, but SD1 only not the EPS16.

And yes I could have setup and recorded a number of sequences in the time it took me to write all these messages (SD1) and in the EPS16+ if I knew which drum set, choir, piano and if I was going to hook in my Boog (and find a midi lead) I could have recorded a few verse/chorus sections. Quick and easy. For me it's one of the few sequencers I can switch on press a few buttons and start recording something that works within a few mins.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Speaking now of the EPS16+, I think, save all instruments (it needs to know where these come from), save sequences, save songs, finally save Bank. I think the latter keeps a note of all of the former. Sounds a bit messy but it retains flexibilty, esp at storage time as the locations of the files can be kept in neat folders on the HD. Need to check the manual to be sure.

Yeh quantize to less than 100% and add swing, but SD1 only not the EPS16.

And yes I could have setup and recorded a number of sequences in the time it took me to write all these messages (SD1) and in the EPS16+ if I knew which drum set, choir, piano and if I was going to hook in my Boog (and find a midi lead) I could have recorded a few verse/chorus sections. Quick and easy. For me it's one of the few sequencers I can switch on press a few buttons and start recording something that works within a few mins.
I see. Thanks for the explanation
Old 5 days ago
PHG
Gear Maniac

The EPS, EPS 16+ and ASR-10 sequencers all seem to be the same. You only have 8 tracks that can be recorded to, but each track can be assigned to any MIDI channel between 1-16.

I have mostly been sequencing the Ensoniq boards with a Akai MPC 2000xl in the past, and now a Akai MPC Studio. I like to leave the Ensoniq on MIDI tracks 1-8, then use the remaining MIDI tracks for the AKAI.

But the Ensoniq sequencer is so fun to use, I will still make a song entirely on it fairly often.

I've read that the Ensoniq TS-10 can record to more than 8 tracks. I think either 16 or 32. I've never used it though.

I don't really know anything about the sequencers on the other models. I'm interested to eventually see the MR sequencer though, to see what the "Idea Pad" is all about.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHG View Post
The EPS, EPS 16+ and ASR-10 sequencers all seem to be the same. You only have 8 tracks that can be recorded to, but each track can be assigned to any MIDI channel between 1-16.

I have mostly been sequencing the Ensoniq boards with a Akai MPC 2000xl in the past, and now a Akai MPC Studio. I like to leave the Ensoniq on MIDI tracks 1-8, then use the remaining MIDI tracks for the AKAI.

But the Ensoniq sequencer is so fun to use, I will still make a song entirely on it fairly often.

I've read that the Ensoniq TS-10 can record to more than 8 tracks. I think either 16 or 32. I've never used it though.

I don't really know anything about the sequencers on the other models. I'm interested to eventually see the MR sequencer though, to see what the "Idea Pad" is all about.
You know on the Roland Fantoms it has an always recording audio thing where if you played a nice riff and thought hang on I could use that, you could hit a button and that last 10 seconds you played would get assigned to a pad as audio, well I think the idea pad does the same but for midi which I would find much more useful than audio, you could then drop that midi into a sequencer track for further editing, great idea, I think Cubase had or has a similar feature at one point...
Oh crap now I am going to have to find a Zr after all this Ensoniq talk!!!
Old 5 days ago
PHG
Gear Maniac

Quote:
You know on the Roland Fantoms it has an always recording audio thing where if you played a nice riff and thought hang on I could use that, you could hit a button and that last 10 seconds you played would get assigned to a pad as audio, well I think the idea pad does the same but for midi which I would find much more useful than audio, you could then drop that midi into a sequencer track for further editing, great idea, I think Cubase had or has a similar feature at one point...
Oh crap now I am going to have to find a Zr after all this Ensoniq talk!!!
Oh nice. That would be very cool if it records the MIDI that way.

Does the Fizmo have the "Idea Pad" function also?
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sounds awsome. I want in. Just have to make sure I don't buy something with ****** timing. Seems the ASR-10 has some issues. Need to find out if other models did too.

Quote:
The ZR had this also, so the sequencers on those two I believe are identical. Not sure if there were others. I'm a bit curious myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSE ZR-76 review page
The ZR-76 also features an idea/sketch pad performance recorder in which it remembers everything you have played, and it can play back what you just did or send it to your sequencer for editing or to add to an existing sequence. In addition, the exclusive Ensoniq Delta Quantize feature will adjust your performance to match your sequence tempo (in case your playing wasn't already perfect).
Might be useful if it works
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Getting a bit nerdy... my SD1 has 12 basic tracks, 2 x 6 as that's how the display is layed out, in sixes, but both the SD1 and ESP16 then provide for an additional number of tracks, 8 for the EPS16 and 12 for the SD1. I suspect ensoniq was aiming for the claim their EPS16 had an inbuilt 16 track recorder and the SD1.. a 24 track recorder! Indeed that's true although using the second set becomes a handfull. I would prefer to think of the second set of track as an overlay, probably only used on a whole song.

I tried the feature on my Blue Monday, all the parts were in sequences (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 bar patterns) chained them up into a song. Then go back over the whole thing adding automation, that mixdown changing volumes thing or adding parts that I could only get to work playing over the whole song as a part didn't seem to work in a sequence - maybe that note on/off thing where a note on is in the 8 bar sequence but is a long note and ends 9 bars further along so the note off needs to be in the subsequent bar/sequence pattern.

I did it to see how "tight" the sequencer might be, to see how much of a faff it was. It all worked but... I got into a muddle with what I had where eventhough I had made a lot of written notes. It was easy to jump about in the song, the locate function works well. The overlay automation layer worked well too.
The only thing that confused me was those tiny pauses between the sequences that didn't happen everywhere, I sorta concluded it might be a fx loadup/check thing, or maybe just something else I needed to find.
Just had a recollection moment, it might be that my sequence-1 might have been a few ticks behind, so when looped, it sounded ok. My sequence-2 might be 100% quantised, again played perfectly in a loop but, sequence-2 followed by sequence-1 played in succession, would sound to have a gap or timing problem. I know with the ESP16 I check the wavesamples as some have zeros before the sound starts and that adds a "delay" when sequenced.

I like the ensoniq sequencer for quick things, playtime loops, jamming etc. as they happen quickly but for the whole song thing, still a DAW is better. I prefer sequencer on the keyboard versions as everything just falls to hand easy, everything is within a 6 inch reach, there is no hand/palm position change, I suppose pefect ergonomics. It's neat because my focus is on what I'm hearing as ther'e nothing to look at (no distracting colourfull moving DAW screen) and no body movements to think about (mouse hand palm manipulation), so I find it naturally focuses my brain CPU cycles on music I'm making, that's what ensoniq are all about.

Last edited by RetroFunk; 5 days ago at 08:52 AM..
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Sounds awsome. I want in. Just have to make sure I don't buy something with ****** timing. Seems the ASR-10 has some issues. Need to find out if other models did too.

The ZR had this also, so the sequencers on those two I believe are identical. Not sure if there were others. I'm a bit curious myself.

Might be useful if it works
I believe all the Ensoniq boards' sequencer was built on the same structure, like the ASR, the timing was good, but a very slight swing when the sequencer loops back. More advantage using loops, as it imparts a type of "feel". This might also have to do with the memory buffer being divided between sample and seq data. The SQ1 may have been the most solid. For tighter seq's often I just doubled the tempo.....it is a little more time consuming too since you can't toggle record mode on or off while the seq runs. So if you misplay, hope that the quantize, which is not applied real time, catches it.
Ensoniqs are more for their sound than anything. They ARE musical, though and is a great way to compose with the various layers and envelopes on hand for expression.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedSignals View Post
I believe all the Ensoniq boards' sequencer was built on the same structure, like the ASR, the timing was good, but a very slight swing when the sequencer loops back. More advantage using loops, as it imparts a type of "feel". This might also have to do with the memory buffer being divided between sample and seq data. The SQ1 may have been the most solid. For tighter seq's often I just doubled the tempo.....
Wow, that doesn't sound too promising. Not sure I want a "feel" on all my stuff.

Regarding the SQ-1, I stumbled over this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by some randome internet dude talking about the SQ-1
The Ensoniq only saves sequences and songs in one of two ways: SysEx dump or memory card. The memory cards suck and hold next to nothing so you have to use the SysEx dump. I have a mint condition Alesis Datadisk SQ to store stuff from the Ensoniq. Yes, the same one with the 720k floppy drive. I can either save to that or to the computer via MIDI.
Doesn't sound too good either. Off course other than this the guy had nothing but praise about the SQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedSignals View Post
Ensoniqs are more for their sound than anything.
To me the atraction is about getting a synth action keyboard with a fast and friendly sequencer workflow, some bread and butter sounds and hopefully a rock solid clock for properly syncing it with my other stuff. Sampling and transwaves are nice bonuses, but not main priority. Newer workstations like motifs, kronos and fantoms look more like oversized computer controllers to me.
Old 4 days ago
PHG
Gear Maniac

Quote:
To me the atraction is about getting a synth action keyboard with a fast and friendly sequencer workflow, some bread and butter sounds and hopefully a rock solid clock for properly syncing it with my other stuff. Sampling and transwaves are nice bonuses, but not main priority. Newer workstations like motifs, kronos and fantoms look more like oversized computer controllers to me.
From what you're describing, I would look at the MR-61 and TS-10.

I can't speak to how good the sequencer is on them from experience, but they are some of the later model Ensoniqs, and likely have most of the bugs worked out. Their sequencers seem to have a good reputation from comments online.

They meet the other criteria, as far as having synth action keybeds, bread & butter sounds, and Transwaves built in. Neither one can do sampling though.

When it comes to the samplers (ESP, EPS 16+, ASR-10, ASR-88, ASR-X), you'll probably see more complaints about the sequencer than anything else online. The main problems have been mentioned in this thread already. People have made some great stuff on them, but the general consensus is that it's best to sequence with a MPC or something else.

I have a SQ-R (Rack Version of the SQ-1 and SQ-2). The stock sounds are nothing exciting on their own, but you can do some really great stuff with them by applying effects. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to use it much yet, since it overheats. I wouldn't bother with one of the keyboard SQs, unless you can get it for under $200 and really have the space for it.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
From what you're describing, I would look at the MR-61 and TS-10.

I can't speak to how good the sequencer is on them from experience, but they are some of the later model Ensoniqs, and likely have most of the bugs worked out. Their sequencers seem to have a good reputation from comments online.

They meet the other criteria, as far as having synth action keybeds, bread & butter sounds, and Transwaves built in. Neither one can do sampling though.

When it comes to the samplers (ESP, EPS 16+, ASR-10, ASR-88, ASR-X), you'll probably see more complaints about the sequencer than anything else online. The main problems have been mentioned in this thread already. People have made some great stuff on them, but the general consensus is that it's best to sequence with a MPC or something else.

I have a SQ-R (Rack Version of the SQ-1 and SQ-2). The stock sounds are nothing exciting on their own, but you can do some really great stuff with them by applying effects. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to use it much yet, since it overheats. I wouldn't bother with one of the keyboard SQs, unless you can get it for under $200 and really have the space for it.
Thanks for the advise. I've been reading a lot about the TS-10. Not much negative to be found about it. Seems to pack a lot. It's quite large though.

Haven't found too much about the MR-61, other than it seems to be stripped of classic Ensoniq features.

Whoever wrote the wikipedia article on it has little nice to say about it:

Ensoniq MR61 - Wikipedia
Old 4 days ago
PHG
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Thanks for the advise. I've been reading a lot about the TS-10. Not much negative to be found about it. Seems to pack a lot. It's quite large though.

Haven't found too much about the MR-61, other than it seems to be stripped of classic Ensoniq features.

Whoever wrote the wikipedia article on it has little nice to say about it:

Ensoniq MR61 - Wikipedia
The TS-10 has the same chassis and fatar keybed model as the ASR-10. The physical differences are the larger screen, more buttons and internal boards. It's really about the same size as the other ones that share a chassis design (EPS, EPS 16+, VFX, SD-1, SQ-80).

My biggest worry about buying a TS-10 is that it has so many buttons that could fail...

The MR-61 is a unique chassis and different model fatar keybed compared to all the other ones I listed above.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search