The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Akai MPK Mini Play (Standalone) Keyboard Controllers
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Akai MPK Mini Play (Standalone)

Just noticed this new Akai MPK midi keyboard that can also be used standalone with it's 128 built-in sounds;

Akai MPK Mini Play Keyboard | PMT Online

Seems pretty cool considering it's only about £30 more than the non-standalone version.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear
Thanks for sharing this looks so beautiful, and if it is battery powered then this is awesome, as a portable solution for those who travel a lot.

I'm curious to find out more details about this
Old 5 days ago
It actually sounds pretty cool for what it is... I wonder how different the onboard sounds are from MiniAk ?!? The price seems great (way lower than Korg's Triton Taktile) ...

Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

This is cute and clever. No MIDI I/O to integrate with other hardware however, feels like a missed opportunity.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Looks kinda neat. If it had a little onboard microphone and could sample it'd be like a modern SK-1.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search