The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I want to know how this sound was made
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

I want to know how this sound was made

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am a producer always trying to learn new things and new styles. I am super intrigued by this guy I found on soundcloud.

trust by xander. | Xander | Free Listening on SoundCloud

My friend told me to post here to see if anyone can help me figure out how this guy made those synths as well as the main question would be what kind of effects are on the vocals? I am obsessed with this sound, and I want to know is how he made these layered vocals come out to be like this?

(also I tried to do link sharer but its a soundcloud link and it is saying that its not able to get "valid data" from the url)
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Welcome !
There is a guy with the same unusual name on GS, so maybe that is him and he can answer your question.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

On GS? What is that?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrro View Post
On GS? What is that?
An acronym for this forum.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

That's pretty good, It sounds like normal vocals layered over vocoder vocals, just a guess. I don't think it's Xanderbeanz he goes under a different name.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

I have emailed him and messaged him on soundcloud, but it seems like he hasn't checked it or he just might not want to answer. Not trying to steal his sound but I think it would be a really cool think to use when it comes to making some vocals in the future.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search