The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Update system 8 1.30 Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 11th August 2018
  #1
Lives for gear
Update system 8 1.30

I would like to update to the new 1.3 operating system for the Roland system 8 namely because it will automatically install the Jx3p into the the third slot. My question is the 3rd slot currently has the Roland 106 and I don’t want to loose it in that slot. Is there away without having to be attached to the Roland cloud to do this. I would prefer placing the jx3p into the 4th slot
Old 11th August 2018
  #2
Lives for gear
 
breakmixer's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenstino View Post
I would like to update to the new 1.3 operating system for the Roland system 8 namely because it will automatically install the Jx3p into the the third slot. My question is the 3rd slot currently has the Roland 106 and I don’t want to loose it in that slot. Is there away without having to be attached to the Roland cloud to do this. I would prefer placing the jx3p into the 4th slot
The JX-3P goes into Plugout 3 - which is the 4th slot.
Old 11th August 2018
  #3
Lives for gear
 
breakmixer's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmixer View Post
The JX-3P goes into Plugout 3 - which is the 4th slot.
The System 8 engine is slot 1 but not considered a Plugout slot, so if you have 106 in it's default place it will not be overwritten.
Old 11th August 2018
  #4
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmixer View Post
The System 8 engine is slot 1 but not considered a Plugout slot, so if you have 106 in it's default place it will not be overwritten.
thanks i didn't realize this...
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump