The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Crumar Bit One, problems Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 11th August 2018
Here for the gear

Crumar Bit One, problems

Hello,

A friend of mine gave me a Crumar Bit One with a manual with the pages stuck together. It powers up, but I only seem to get 2 sounds out of it. I have peeled the pages apart and have gone through the directions and tried to program, but I scroll through the entire list and only get 2 sounds. I have messed with the pitch and dynamic knobs on the back and it changes the tone of the sounds, but I can't get anything more than 2 patch sounds. They seem to be layered, but I can't reverse engineer back to the original sound.
I researched to see if there was a way to reset the keyboard, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that.

I was going to go to a keyboard store here in Austin called Switched On, but I wanted to exhaust some alternatives online.

Can someone help?

Thank you for your help and time,

Gern
Old 20th August 2018
Here for the gear

Hi
You can find online manuals at Manualslib.com and synthmanuals.com as well. they have pdf versions. Here's the one on http://manuals.fdiskc.com/flat/Cruma...s%20Manual.pdf link that can be downloaded for free. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Tim
Old 20th August 2018
Lives for gear

Boy, he really must have enjoyed reading that manual ...
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search