The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
GRP A4 vs 2600 style vs Elements vs ??? Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

GRP A4 vs 2600 style vs Elements vs Cwejman S1 vs ???

Had an Elements, but sold it- now looking to potentially pick up an EL2 (new Elements). But also have been very interested in the GRP A4, as well as a 2600 (either original or one of the clones). I know each of these is vastly different, but I’m wondering which one you guys would opt for, and also what some other worthy contenders might be. I’ve got a MiniMoog Model D reissue, Vermona P4, Dreadbox Abyss and SunSyn. I really think I’m more of a mono guy, hence wanting another. Oh I am also considering a Cwejman S1 if I can locate one. Perhaps someone can talk to me about the sonic differences between these synths? Unfortunately not possible for me to try them before buying. Oh and also was considering an Obie TVS. Yeah, I know- all very different synths... I will likely eventually get two from the list. The A4 is very alluring, but if I’m honest the clips I’ve heard are quite underwhelming, featuring a fairly “vanilla” sound- I’m still open to the idea of getting one though... I know clips aren’t always perfect. Also a System 15 (Moog/Moslab) style might be interesting.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut
Why do you want to buy another synth? And why did you sell the Elements?

But since you‘re asking, I‘d buy a Synth-Werk Modular.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

We've discussed some of these items before. Sorry you didn't get along w. the Elements you picked up from me, but that's really the only way to know if a piece of gear is right for you. FWIW, I may be selling my OG Two Voice, so if that is on your radar, maybe the second time is the charm...

Back to your choices - the GRP A4 (to me) is even more modern sounding that the Elements. The modern oscillator sound coupled with the 'just OK' Low Pass filter means you tend to rely on the State Variable filter and the drive and Ring Mod to bring out a lot of the character.

One overall question - what's your position on patchable/semi-modular gear? Creating customized patches via cable on synths with no memory is something you are OK with?

The reason for asking is that gear like the ARP 2600 really starts to shine when you do more than adjust the default routes. Out of the box, the OG 2600 has a great sound. If you're picky and get a later model black/red version you might want to do the various mods floating around to open up the filter and VCA paths, but any of them instantly sound vintage and great. Since there's minimal processing on-board in the default flow, you'll need to patch in additional configurations to really bring out the full potential.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

I've got the Sunsyn (3 years), the A4 (2 years), both have this wonderful full and solid analo sound that I was searching, especially the A4 with its two filters in stereo
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I am not sure what "vanilla" means sonically- just a language barrier I guess. The A4 sounds wonderful to my ears. Only problem- it is too expensive for my pockets (but absolutely not overpriced), plus I have no room for it at the moment (it is big).
My suggestion: get a GRP A2, plus wait for the inevitable Arp 2600 reissue. The A2 is such a fantastic beast- well worth a YouTube search. Build quality is top notch and it offers lots of unusual sound colors. The bass content is unreal. It is priced 1/3 of the A4, but it really leaves nothing to be desired: not a cut-down version, rather a close relative. It works very well with the Model D. I have the Studio Electronics Midimini for that Moog sound and the two layered produce a wall of sound that is scary

Best regards
Massimo
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I agree maybe just get the A2. It has the more interesting filter and you’ve still got a whole lot to work with and you’d save a little space and money.

I’ve got that and a Micromac. So yeah, I’m going to advise you to also buy the Elements. That’s what I would do if I were you and could afford it. A2 and EL2.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTBatmaN View Post
Why do you want to buy another synth? And why did you sell the Elements?
This.

And where are you located? It sounds like you're on the Continent given your synth preferences. The A4 is very expensive in the U.S. and, I would imagine, harder to get serviced.

I've played the Elements and met Ken and listened to him play live and online. It's a very phat, cool [and expensive] mono synth, but it has certain quirks too. What didn't you like about the E1? My beef is actually the controller part. I much prefer a regular keyboard, or something totally esoteric. That part was kinda meh for me - but i love the sound. I think of it as old-school Moog phatness, and maybe better. Ken's a maniac! - in a good way.

The Arps are - how else to say it - Arpy. A 2600 was the synth I learned on in college. A bit more edgy than phat, and the 2600 filter is the magic for me. I love the syrupy resonance. It is a great design, layout-wise, and having a spring reverb and built-in speakers is pretty cool too! I had a TTSH. Not perfect, but pretty darn close. A little harder to interface with other MIDI-CV gear since it really requires a separate envelope trigger to work properly.

I've only looked at the A4 online. I have an R24 for my Voyager XL. I really like the GRP gear. [It's beautiful!] They've made some interesting choices, and the A4 is nothing if not a classic semi modular mono synth. I guess my big wish is that it had a few more patch points than it does. You have a lot of other nice gear and it might be a good fit. The sound on the demos isn't as impressive as I'd like, but it's what you do with it that counts. The recording quality usually sucks anyhow.

I have a couple of extremes for you that I would consider.

Hate to admit it, but I really like the Matrixbrute. It's weird and fun.

If I had to pick one semi modular mono synth it would be a Macbeth M5 - the best of all worlds - Arp and MacBeth combined. Good luck finding one. If you're in Europe, maybe....

Have to plug the Ekhadl Polygamist too. Totally unique. Maybe the most fun of all. Also super rare.

Last edited by Helmey; 1 week ago at 07:32 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac
I have had the pleasure of playing a grey-faced ARP 2600 recently and the sound and flexibility of that fully justifies the hype. It's just big and powerful and rich sounding. I've bought and sold a shedload of synths (including a large Euro-modular) and I just prefer the sound of old monophonics. I nearly bought a Cwejman S1 but at the time decided to go into modular instead..The S1 seemed like an MS20 deluxe but was more flexible although a little bit characterless compared to vintages. No experience of the GRP instruments but I'd guess they're not far away from the sound of other 5U modular setups like Dotcom. Ken MacBeth's instruments have a vintage flavour but if you didn't gel with the Elements, I wouldn't imagine the new model will sound very different. I liked the design of the M5 but never played one - they don't come up very often, but neither do the Cwejmans.
Whether a 2600 clone will get you near the sound of an original 2600 is debatable though.
Old 1 week ago
Kja
Lives for gear
If you like the elements, how about a serge animal and the random source keyboard both in an enclosure? Its a little more but sounds just as good to all out crazy, that's what I would get if I was rich.. Well actually a music easel but that might be too crazy if your into more cenventional stuff..
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I had or have all of these. The A4 is imposing but I hated the LPF and the routings were odd. I have an Antonus 2600 that I like far more. I sold my elements after a few weeks. Didn’t like the controller keyboard and the sound didn’t do it for me. I love the Cwejman S1 and it’s probably my favorite of all of them, but it can easily be too clinical. The 2600 can be a little too gnarly on the other extreme.

Macbeth m5 would be lovely but it’s unobtainium right now. Have you considered a micromac?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

The GRP A4 is the only one of the bunch being discussed that I have .... but it is just a beautiful looking synth and so many options --

3 osc, 2 sub osc, ring mod, looping envelopes, 2 complex LFOs, 2 panable filters, an auto pan circuit, lin and exp FM on each osc, 2 x osc sync, built in overdrive, and the complex sequencer that can be used as an LFO.

Yes, the ladder filter is not Moogy sounding - but we all have a Moog for that.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by toobdude View Post
The GRP A4 is the only one of the bunch being discussed that I have .... but it is just a beautiful looking synth and so many options --
In terms of aesthetics and features it's unparalleled. It's huge (but light), lots of knobs and switches, and incredibly feature rich.

It's just that sound of that LPF was awful. Not that it wasn't Moog-ish -- it just did not sound good to me. The SVF sounded great though.

If I were going to get another one today I'd look at the A2.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModularOverkill View Post
In terms of aesthetics and features it's unparalleled. It's huge (but light), lots of knobs and switches, and incredibly feature rich.

It's just that sound of that LPF was awful. Not that it wasn't Moog-ish -- it just did not sound good to me. The SVF sounded great though.

If I were going to get another one today I'd look at the A2.
Yeah, I kinda agree.

I wonder if there is a tweak that could be done to "tune" it more to one's liking. Like changing a couple resistors. That is not something I would know how to figure out. But a ladder filter is pretty well known by people "in the know". I know there has been changes people have made to like the Moog Rogue filter to make it more "Model D" sounding.

The A4 still gives me great joy - I got lost in fiddling around with it last night. The ladder filter can get much more rich sounding if you drive it hard with all 3 oscs + suboscs + the ring mod. It is a classic ladder where the resonance drops out the bottom and the SVF is the opposite where the resonance comes on top so you have to adjust the gains of both.

The A4 can produce some heavy brutal bass if maxed out like that.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by toobdude View Post

the SVF is the opposite where the resonance comes on top so you have to adjust the gains of both.
Turning up the resonance and not loosing bass content was a first for me. The GRP A2 sounds gorgeous with high resonance, a sound I have never been fond of with other monos.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Turning up the resonance and not loosing bass content was a first for me. The GRP A2 sounds gorgeous with high resonance, a sound I have never been fond of with other monos.
Yes! I know "that first experience" with the SVF resonance boost. If you EVER get a chance to play an Oberheim OBX it is just unbelievable. It is the HOTTEST signal synth I have by far and when you turn up that resonance it just gets SO LOUD. Holes in walls loud. A beautiful thing.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty.west View Post
Had an Elements, but sold it- now looking to potentially pick up an EL2 (...) [or] the GRP A4, as well as a 2600 (either original or one of the clones) (...) [or] a Cwejman S1 if I can locate one (...) [or] an Obie TVS [or] a System 15 (Moog/Moslab) style might be interesting.
System 15 Moslab shouldn't be a bad idea, imho. My tip for you is:

Analogue Systems Fusebox.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Kinda' surprised at the people asking why I want another synth haha- need I remind you this is gearslutz, guys? Ha, just kidding... but only kind of. Look, do I need another synth? **** no. But they're fun as hell and new ones always inspired a ton of new musical ideas, which is what it's all about. Or maybe I read the question the wrong way and what was meant was "what sound/function are you looking for?"- answer to that is: nothing in particular. Just scoping some cool synths that would complement my existing stable well. I love what I've got-- it's stuck around for a reason--, but another few pieces are welcome, too.

A few folks asking what I didn't like about the Elements... I don't know, really... I think I sold it prematurely. It wasn't a "love at first sound" synth and, as foolish as it may seem, that's how I ultimately decide the fate of the synths that pass through my hands- I usually know right away, within just a few minutes. I'm sure I've lost out on a great many synths that way, but it is what it is... To be more specific, I found the Elements to feature this sort of harsh acidy core tone that seemed near impossible to dial out. It's a sound I wasn't into at that time-- was on more of a Moog kick--, but wouldn't mind having again now.

The Cwejman S1 seems to be quite polarizing. Some places I read people love it, while elsewhere I find people saying it's lacklustre and even with three osc's sounds thin, clinical, etc. How similar is the core Cwejman tone to the core Vermona tone out of curiosity?

I will look into all the synths you guys have mentioned... wasn't aware of the A2- sounds like the filter is more pleasing. Please do keep listing some suggestions. Have always loved the idea of owning a 2600 style synth, but all the other options I've listed (as well as the ones you've all listed) excite me as well... wish I made more money haha. A Fenix would be a dream, but... Yes, Macbeth M5 would be ace, but also impossible... wonder if he'll ever do another batch. I like his stuff- very fun and quirky (in the right way). Maybe I should go Elements again... but would also be fun to experiment with the other stuff listed.

I really miss my old 101 and would love to revisit one at some point (or maybe SH-2), but for now looking to try something different. CS-30 seems cool as well, but not sure it's the tone I'm after- not that I'm sure what the tone I'm after is anyways...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Micromac
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

OP's original qoute:
I found the Elements to feature this sort of harsh acidy core tone that seemed near impossible to dial out.

I'm considering buying the elements myself but all the videos I see on it seem to have a harsh tone which I'm also not into and if that's what it mostly does and is "near impossible to dial out" I would rather pass.
Is this true according to the rest of you guys?

To the original poster I don't think you should get the Elements if you sold it so easily. Too many synths out there to consider.
I think you should consider the NRSynth's. They seem incredible to me.

I have the GRP A4 which is like a minmoog on steroids, a TTSH which is exactly like the real thing in my opinion and a Micromac which is amazing but I'm thinking of selling it to afford the new Elements.

Sorry to hijack a sec. but do you guys think it's a mistake to sell my MIcromac in order to afford the Elements or should I keep it?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctoad View Post
Sorry to hijack a sec. but do you guys think it's a mistake to sell my MIcromac in order to afford the Elements or should I keep it?
I would love an Elements, but I wouldn't sell my Micromac to help fund it.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
OP's original qoute:
I found the Elements to feature this sort of harsh acidy core tone that seemed near impossible to dial out.

I'm considering buying the elements myself but all the videos I see on it seem to have a harsh tone which I'm also not into and if that's what it mostly does and is "near impossible to dial out" I would rather pass.
Is this true according to the rest of you guys?

To the original poster I don't think you should get the Elements if you sold it so easily. Too many synths out there to consider.
I think you should consider the NRSynth's. They seem incredible to me.

I have the GRP A4 which is like a minmoog on steroids, a TTSH which is exactly like the real thing in my opinion and a Micromac which is amazing but I'm thinking of selling it to afford the new Elements.

Since I'd had the opportunity to own the GRP A4, Elements, and NRSynth Alligator, I'll add a bit to the discussion. I'm choosing my words carefully since at the end of the day what really matters is the sound of the instrument and how you relate to it.

Simple first issue is availability. The first 30 Elements 2 synths have been spoken for and pre-paid and the buyers are waiting on Ken to source the remaining parts he needs and then to actually finish building them and ship them out. The target is September. Once those are done, it's unknown how many more will be made and when they would be available for purchase.

Certainly the original run of Elements synths come up for sale from time to time and there may be some owners of the silver originals selling them to fund the purchase of the black ver 2. If you don't mind waiting and/or paying a premium, the Elements could be a consideration. Of course the other gear mentioned isn't exactly common either. The Cwejman isn't exactly easy to find and the NRSynth gear was basically built to order.

The GRP A4 is an extremely well built machine with minimal technical issues. It just works and works well. I have issues with the quality of the LPF and the oscillators sound a bit to clean/modern/perfect for my tastes, but the machine is well thought out and clearly the designer has a vision and is able to implement it.

The NRSynth sounded great - no question. The ARP filter had a great quality to it and the oscillators had weight and presence even with a wide open filter. The state variable filter (supposedly based on the Steiner-Parker filter) was a decent SVF, but it didn't really sound like the S-P and IMHO the GRP SVF sounded better across a wider range of filter settings. There were a number of design quirks with the Alligator and the responses I got from the primary developer did not encourage me when I asked about them. If you are considering an NRSynth, PM me and see if it matters to you before you plunk down the cash.

The Elements is an interesting design. Very solid and mostly an easy to service construction. It is meant to be a player's synth with the touch keyboard and the mod controls and such. Because there are so many modulation options, you can easily get it into screaming weirdness territory. If you flip the filter to the B setting, use 2 (or 3) oscillators, and have some standard modulation going on, it does sound very traditional and big. The 'problem' is there's so many cool options and the way the pieces interact really makes it a great sonic playground.

I have not had the opportunity to play a TTSH in person, but I have owned a number of 2600's over the years. if it's close to that original sound, then it could be a good middle option to get a nice vintage sound. One thing I have learned over the years though is that I really do not get along well with modular or semi-modular synths. Even though I may love their sound, they end up leaving to be replaced by fixed architecture synths that may or may not have some patchpoints for additional external control.

Smitty.west's earlier comment about instantly connecting with a synth or not is actually really important. If you connect with the sound and UI, it's much easier to overlook small issues/missing features/quirks. if you're struggling to get the tones you hear in your head or are fighting the UI then the little things seem bigger and the errors/quirks seem more glaring and irritating. Unfortunately, all the Soundcloud and YouTube demos in the world can't exactly tell you about that part of owning hardware. IMHO if the OP didn't like the Elements the first time, neither the original nor the El2 version should be a consideration (says the man who has bought and sold 6 or 7 MKS-80's over the past 30 years thinking that maybe this time I'll love it more and keep it).

Last edited by oldgearguy; 1 week ago at 01:17 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModularOverkill View Post
I had or have all of these. The A4 is imposing but I hated the LPF and the routings were odd. I have an Antonus 2600 that I like far more. I sold my elements after a few weeks. Didn’t like the controller keyboard and the sound didn’t do it for me. I love the Cwejman S1 and it’s probably my favorite of all of them, but it can easily be too clinical. The 2600 can be a little too gnarly on the other extreme.

Macbeth m5 would be lovely but it’s unobtainium right now. Have you considered a micromac?
Would love to hear more about the S1 as that is currently probably my top contender. I keep hearing "clinical" and "sterile" and that even with all three osc's on, it's still fairly thin sounding... so what is it that you love about it so much, over all the other great synths you've had? I didn't have the Elements for long either, but as mentioned in my OP, it's a sound I wouldn't mind revisiting now- just didn't fit with what I was doing at the time. I'll only be able to get one, so trying to make an informed choice here. The Cwejman has been piquing my curiosity for many many years now. What are some other monos you dig? Also, is the micromac like his take on a Moog? I've got (and am happy with) the Model D reissue, so have the Moog thing covered for now. Also, any chance he'll ever do an M5 run again? That's my dream mono, but they just never come up for sale... what do they even go for? Oh, and also, can you tell me more about the Antonus 2600? I'd never heard of those before- how does it compare to the originals and ttsh? Thanks again.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Okay, I think I'm down to S1 vs. Elements vs. 2600 (Antonus?)... I'd like to hear more about some of the other Macbeth offerings as well though... M3X, Micromac, etc. How do they all differ/compare to the Elements, sonically? While I didn't bond so much with the Elements the first time around, as mentioned above, it's a sound I'm more able to utilize at this point in time. I really love Ken's work... more than just the actual physical synths, I love the vibe surrounding them if that makes any sense at all. The Antonus looks great and from what I've gathered via some quick research gets even closer than the ttsh? Question: is an og 2600 worth acquiring with the modern options? CMS 2607 seems like a great option as well, but I'll admit I'm quite shallow and much prefer the more classic 2600 style aesthetic of the Antonus/ttsh.
Could anyone perhaps comment on how the S1 core sound compares to say the Vermona P4? Totally different price-points and synths, I know, but I really love my P4 a whole lot and am just curious how it might compare.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

I decided I'll definitely go for the S1 as well as the EL2. It's a lot of money to have tied up in two synths, but I feel pretty good about it. I will eventually also add a 2600 style system- not yet sure which one. The decision to go for an EL2 is quite a big one given I wasn't mad for the EL1 when I had it, but as mentioned in my OP, it's a sound I'd now sooner utilize than when I had it- different musical projects. I wish-- as I'm sure legions of other synth geeks wish-- Ken would do another run of M5's, but will have to "settle" (ha!) for an EL2. Is the Elements a sort of evolution of his Micromac line?

Really intrigued by the NRSynth stuff now as well, thanks- looks killer.

As much as I want a Moog modular style system, I think I will hold off for now... For now my Model D will keep Moog-lust at bay. Not Moogy, but in the modular arena I'm hoping ModCan comes back to life so I can put together a potent little B system.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Dude, slow your roll -- you've "decided" on things that realistically are impossible to acquire right now. You have time to think this through

Re: NRSynth -- PM OldGearGuy and ask him about his experiences.

Re: Antonus 2600 -- I love mine. They were great to work with (a PCB cracked in transport and they worked hard with my tech to get it resolved and debugged), and it sounds fantastic. I don't think there's any gap between it and an original ARP 2600. Their 1601 clone ("Step Brother") is better than a normal 1601 and also looks/sounds great. The Antonus scratches my ARP itch very well.

Re: S1. I think it gets a bad rap as "too clinical" and I've thought about this a lot as to why it does. I think it's because of this -- it's very, very predictable and precise. The S1 gives you exactly what you want and expect, whereas many (if not most/all) analogs have a bit of "I wonder what will happen if I change this" to them. With the S1 you know exactly what will happen. It doesn't have any real surprises, it does exactly what you expect. If you want it to sound fat/loud/mean/aggressive it ABSOLUTELY can do that, but you don't end up there, you go there. You program it, as opposed to it just spitting out whatever it feels like based on your guidelines.

Is it worth the money? In my opinion, yes. It's what I turn to when I have a sound in my head and want to make it happen. But I turn to my Antonus 2600 and modulars when I want to just see what happens.

But I think ultimately you have to ask yourself why you want this stuff. Be honest about it. If owning rare stuff is what makes you happy, there's nothing wrong with that. If you want sound shaping tools, there are likely better things out there for the money and that are easier to find. I love all my weird and esoteric synths, but the hard reality is that if I could only have one synth to make my music, it would likely be my Solaris or Waldorf Q+.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty.west View Post
I decided I'll definitely go for the S1 as well as the EL2. It's a lot of money to have tied up in two synths, but I feel pretty good about it. I will eventually also add a 2600 style system- not yet sure which one. The decision to go for an EL2 is quite a big one given I wasn't mad for the EL1 when I had it, but as mentioned in my OP, it's a sound I'd now sooner utilize than when I had it- different musical projects. I wish-- as I'm sure legions of other synth geeks wish-- Ken would do another run of M5's, but will have to "settle" (ha!) for an EL2. Is the Elements a sort of evolution of his Micromac line?

Really intrigued by the NRSynth stuff now as well, thanks- looks killer.

As much as I want a Moog modular style system, I think I will hold off for now... For now my Model D will keep Moog-lust at bay. Not Moogy, but in the modular arena I'm hoping ModCan comes back to life so I can put together a potent little B system.

If you act quickly, there's a guy on Muff's thinking about selling his NRSynth Alligator (I think he's on the west coast and looking for around $3k for it).

Do you have an Elements2 reserved/paid for? If not, you'll likely have 6 months to a year wait to save up for one (based on Ken's speed at getting the first 30 out and the other projects he wants to work on).
Old 5 days ago
Gear Nut

I don't own an A4, but I have the A2. From what I've heard the A2 seems to be the most aggresive one of the GRP trio. But it can be very gentle too; besides being able to sound like an authentic Drop D metal guitar =) Gain staging is the key here.

Also I don't know the A4 filter from hands on experience, but I can attest that the A2 filter is among the nicest sounding filters I ever worked with.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by donato View Post
I would love an Elements, but I wouldn't sell my Micromac to help fund it.

What do you like about your Micromac?

I have a minimoog reissue and a GRP A4 so I feel I would rather sell my Micromac to get an Elements because I cannot afford an Elements without selling the Micro.

But I have to admit I will really miss it. Probably buy another one down the road
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
What do you like about your Micromac?

I have a minimoog reissue and a GRP A4 so I feel I would rather sell my Micromac to get an Elements because I cannot afford an Elements without selling the Micro.

But I have to admit I will really miss it. Probably buy another one down the road
I like the way it sounds of course. I think I would miss it too much. You having a Minimoog makes it harder as I think there is a little overlap with the micro, although also pretty different too. I say put the Elements on your credit card or sell your car. Haha. I don’t know. Tough call.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search