The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Analogue Solutions Generator Sequencer Modular Synthesizers
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Analogue Solutions Generator Sequencer

Attached Thumbnails
Analogue Solutions Generator Sequencer-36974198_2204423999787625_3501227004345188352_n.jpg   Analogue Solutions Generator Sequencer-36974198_2204423999787625_3501227004345188352_n.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut
Updated Oberkorn?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unborn Gore View Post
Updated Oberkorn?
Yeah it kind of looks like a more flat desktop Oberkorn.
Hopefully it has some of the Vince Clarke "imaginator" features.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Man, always 3 channels on these things - adding a 4th while keeping the price about the same would be what would make me buy a 16 step sequencer - cv, midi, or ideally both.

Big AS fan though in general, I must add.
Old 1 week ago
I have an Oberkorn, at a glance the new Generator seems to have the same features with an updated build.

I also have the red square and like AS gear lot. I've seen some cool demos with two synced Oberkorn units so I may be in the market for this when it's released.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Former Oberkorn Mk III owner here.

I didn't really gel with it though I thought the bit-level logic to dictate where in the sequence you were was brilliant, if a bit fiddly. Reversing a sequence was like turning the room to screw in a lightbulb. If it had more traditional MIDI features it would have been a keeper.

Replaced it with an SQ-1, which I now realize is what I wanted out of an analogue step sequencer. Very different tiers of instrument but sometimes the most expensive/elaborate one isn't the best one for you. It's easy to fool yourself into thinking otherwise.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head

Was lucky to get a generator today so made a quick video.

The Generator is sequencing a Treadstone and Nyborg 24 and synced to 3 x Oberkorns sequencing 3 x Telemarks for Percussion.

Old 2 days ago
Gear Guru

damn that is a fine sequencer..
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Its addictive

I put together a sinple tutorial video for initial setup, basic stuff for the most Gear Slutz, but maybe of help to someone somewhere.

Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

A short Voltage Generator transpose demo:

Old 21 hours ago
Gear Head

No Nuns this time.

This video shows the Generators sequence being transformed by varying the gate pattern and adjusting the pitch and start and end points on the fly.

Synth being sequenced is a Treadstone

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search