The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
SONiVOX Stratum - New FM and Supersaw synth on sale until end of June
Old 14th June 2018
SONiVOX Stratum - New FM and Supersaw synth on sale until end of June

SONiVOX has released Stratum, a PC/Mac VST/AU/AAX software synth and it's available for $99 until end of June, the regular price is $149.99.

You can buy it at the SONiVOX website (SONiVOX) or pluginboutique (VST Plugins, Synth Presets, Effects, Virtual Instruments, Music Plugins from Pluginboutique).

In my view this is truly a great sounding soft synth (VERY GOOD for retro synth-pop) though it has a GUI that, although competent, maybe a bit underwhelming to some. It's an FM with DX like operators and algorithms plus a Supersaw synth.

You can download the demo version (it uses either software iLOK or physical dongle iLOK) here at the SONiVOX website:

SONiVOX - Stratum Transwave Synth

Here are some good video and sound demos:

YouTube

Demo part 1 of 3:

YouTube
Old 14th June 2018
Lives for gear

This is a straight up For Sale thread. There's rules here you know.

Deleted this will be. The mods will take care of this for you.
Old 14th June 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by rids View Post
This is a straight up For Sale thread. There's rules here you know.

Deleted this will be. The mods will take care of this for you.
I made a similar post about UVI USQ-1 a few months ago (when it was released) and it wasn't taken down.

I am sorry in advance if the mods don't like it but I'll take my chances. I have not done a lot of postings in the last year here on gearslutz.com but most of what I've posted had nothing to do with advertisement. I don't work for any soft synth company either, I just like to make people aware of new stuff.
Old 14th June 2018
Gear Guru

I downloaded the demo, only to find the term “Transwave” was meaningless and ripped off from Ensoniq.
Old 14th June 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocrossing View Post
I downloaded the demo, only to find the term “Transwave” was meaningless and ripped off from Ensoniq.

I have the demo as well, I've been playing with it for a while. I personally find the sound great, both the FM and Supersaw sides of the synth. The sound is very musical to me. I also find it easy to come up with decent or good patches when programming it.

How did you find the sound of it overall? Do you like it? There doesn't seem to be a lot of presets but the ones I've tried were good, again according to my tastes.
Old 14th June 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feline78 View Post
I have the demo as well, I've been playing with it for a while. I personally find the sound great, both the FM and Supersaw sides of the synth. The sound is very musical to me. I also find it easy to come up with decent or good patches when programming it.

How did you find the sound of it overall? Do you like it? There doesn't seem to be a lot of presets but the ones I've tried were good, again according to my tastes.
I didn’t find it special in any way.
Old 14th June 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feline78 View Post
I made a similar post about UVI USQ-1 a few months ago (when it was released) and it wasn't taken down.

I am sorry in advance if the mods don't like it but I'll take my chances. I have not done a lot of postings in the last year here on gearslutz.com but most of what I've posted had nothing to do with advertisement. I don't work for any soft synth company either, I just like to make people aware of new stuff.
I was hasty to deem this For Sale. Come to think of it, it's ok for companies to advertise here. And for personal sales, you can post here and I think bump it only once. Otherwise everything else goes through the for sale forum.
Old 13th August 2018
Gear Addict

SONiVOX is worse than Crysonic
Old 13th August 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocrossing View Post

Yup, and their Vocalizer is a rip-off of Antares Auto-tune. The company as a whole is pure trash.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search