The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Pimped My Prophet Modular Synthesizers
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Pimped My Prophet

Now it has double D's

Pimped My Prophet-revboog1.jpg
Pimped My Prophet-revboog2.jpg
Pimped My Prophet-revboog3.jpg
Pimped My Prophet-revboog4.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Pimped My Prophet-revboog1.jpg   Pimped My Prophet-revboog2.jpg   Pimped My Prophet-revboog3.jpg   Pimped My Prophet-revboog4.jpg  
Old 6 days ago
Old 6 days ago
Gear Head

Clean edges
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

looks great! if I were you, id bang a moogerfooger ring mod in the centre there
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by seepaxton View Post
looks great! if I were you, id bang a moogerfooger ring mod in the centre there
Its funny you say that because originally i was going to put a piece of mahogany there to match the end caps, but after i dry fitted everything i didn't care for the look so i fabricated a piece of metal and painted it black and thought it might be cool to stick a eurorack module in . just trying to figure out what would be the best thing to put in there.

Moogerfooger ring mod would be cool but i think its too tall.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Identical twin boogs yikes!
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathodeRay View Post
just trying to figure out what would be the best thing to put in there.

Moogerfooger ring mod would be cool but i think its too tall.
I have a single boog. looking forward to getting a second. my dream synth (apart from a vcs3) is a Yamaha cs40m. I love that it is duo phonic and has ring modulators for each voice and that you can send an envelope to the carrier rate. I think the minifooger might be small enough to fit that spot...maybe even two! but I don't know how the minifooger sounds, whereas the moogerfooger sounds magic (foolishly sold mine and want it back!)

Last edited by seepaxton; 6 days ago at 11:51 PM.. Reason: forgot a word
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

At first I was like wtf?? But then I was like sweet!! Nicely executed. I wonder if you could fit an Eventide H9 Max??? That will cover most of your time-based effect duties.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Doing this with my Pro-2 and Mother-32 has been on my list since I first saw the Roland System-8 and System 500 modular shelf. Still on my todo list (so is a bunch of other stuff). You’re the man.
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewis_13 View Post
Doing this with my Pro-2 and Mother-32 has been on my list since I first saw the Roland System-8 and System 500 modular shelf. Still on my todo list (so is a bunch of other stuff). You’re the man.
Thanks would love to see some pics when you do . It only took me a few hours to bang this out. I had the mahogany kickin around from previous project so I figured why not. Freed up some space on my desk and made the Boogs more accessible.

Last edited by CathodeRay; 6 days ago at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_music View Post
At first I was like wtf?? But then I was like sweet!! Nicely executed. I wonder if you could fit an Eventide H9 Max??? That will cover most of your time-based effect duties.
Thanks not sure I’m going with an fx unit in there as I have several rack effects. I’m kinda leaning towards a Erica Synths Graphic VCO.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Double-D Boogs!

Nice!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search