The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Syntonovo PAN synth
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear
Syntonovo PAN synth

Due 2018 or spring 2019.. ~€3500.. XYZ expression modified Fatar keybed..
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear

Love the forward thinking use of DSP here -- as many LFOs and envelopes as you want. Nice.
Old 5th May 2018
Deleted User
those black paddles either side of the panel are familiar from the synton syrinx. ah! it's felix visser of synton!
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear

SO glad they decided to put a synth into it (last year it seemed "only" the keyboard). Very cool idea with the digital part that can be patched into the analog voice and saved. We can also almost be certain it will sound the bomb!
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear

I want to see someone play this who is really good at using all of the expression possibilities.
Old 5th May 2018
Deleted cec0d5b
Looks and sounds very unique from what little I saw, and unlimited EG's and LFOs puts a lot of new HW to shame, I must say. Looking forward to hearing some sound demos!
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear

Best synth makers alive today. No doubt it sounds amazing. I'd be all over it if I didn't have a fenix 2
Old 5th May 2018
Wow....that is one bad-arsed keybed. So basically 3 VA oscillators, 4 operator FM, SVF, filter bank, unlimited envelopes and LFO’s, analog VCA, and I really like to hear....”you can assign anything, to anything.” Then the keybed has poly aftertouch, but also XY modulation capabilities? I’m curious how this is done, and how the sensitivity is implemented. He mentioned that you have to designated a “dead zone” so you’re not triggering all of the keybed modulation if you don’t want to.

Pretty cool. Very interesting. Can’t wait to hear what some pro sound designers do with it.

I like the two big knob design, straddling the screen. One knob is up and down, the other is +/- L/R the values. Very simple but effective.
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear
This was their prototype unit from last year:

I know the classic GX-1 had the X modulation on its keys.. but I've not seen the Y axis before. The current top of the range Yamaha Electone StageA has this X modulation too.. but outside of the MPE controllers this seems pretty nice. It was mentioned in the Sonic State vid that they will probably sell the keyboard alone too.. so may be a good substitute for the failure of VAXMIDI.
Old 5th May 2018
Lives for gear

Brilliant user interface!
Old 5th May 2018
Deleted cec0d5b
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGEK8D View Post
Wow....that is one bad-arsed keybed. So basically 3 VA oscillators
As I understood it, they're analog.
Old 12th May 2019
Check out the production model of the Pan here.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search